Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Look, you can call this the ravings of a madman. You can call it the dying gasps of a doomed presidency. You can call it late for dinner. Any way you want to categorize it, this speech was a watershed in the annals of American political history. This is something every American family should have been home watching last night. This is bigger than

"The only thing we have to fear. . ."
"I'm not a crook."
"Thousand points of light"

I missed it. I bet a bunch of you guys did too. My question is why? I even knew it was coming, at least in a general way. I just didn't know it was going to be last night. I wake up this AM, and nobody on here is talking about it. WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT OVER.

Trump Gives 'Most Important Speech,' Charges Election Rigged

Delivering what he called "the most important speech" of his presidency, President Donald Trump rebuked the "rigged" election, saying the system was under a "coordinated assault and siege."

"This colossal expansion of mail-in voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud," Trump said in his 46-minute address Wednesday, recorded in the White House Diplomatic Room.

"It's a widely know fact that the voting rolls are packed with people who are not lawfully eligible to vote, including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even are non-citizens of our country.

"Beyond this the records are riddled with errors, wrong addresses, and many other issues. This is not disputed. It has never been disputed."

President Trump, making the case for a "rigged election," stressed many of the following points, among several:

We have "an Election Day," but we were told months before the election to expect the ballot counting to take weeks, if not months.
There appeared to be "an orchestrated effort to anoint a winner," despite votes still being counted.
Democrats mailed out tens of millions of ballots, permitting "fraud and abuse on a scale never seen before," he claimed.
Bloated voter rolls were used to send out ballots, he further asserted, despite reliance on names of the dead, and on voters who had moved out of the specific voting districts.
Using "the pandemic as a pretext," Democrats and courts overrode constitutional election law in some case without the permission of the state legislatures.
"Dozens of counties in key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan," Trump said.
"Wisconsin could not confirm the residency of more than 100,000 people," Trump said, adding they refused before the election to clean up the registrations, "I knew why, because they're illegal voters."
Key battleground states, like Wisconsin, saw a "massive dump of votes" overnight, swinging the lead from Trump to his opponent. "Mostly Biden, almost all Biden," Trump said. "I went from leading by a lot to losing by a little."
Michigan had a dump of 149,772 votes overnight (6:31 a.m.), flipping Trump's lead to Biden, he maintained.
He said hundreds of thousands of votes were unlawfully counted without meaningful observation, or no observation at all.
He also described "tens of thousands" of voters who showed up to vote on Election Day, but were told they had already voted by mail-in ballot, despite not having done so.
Democrats ballot harvesting mass mail-in ballots, which is illegal in some states.
Dominion Voting Systems, he said, has technology that can flip votes from one candidate to the other, which can go undetected without forensic examination. The company's CEO has denied these claims.
"They called it a glitch," where 6,000 votes in Michigan were discovered to have been incorrectly flipped from Trump to Biden.
Dominion Systems might have counted votes on overseas servers, which were vulnerable to hacking and fraud. The company has again denied these allegations.
Republicans across the U.S. won and flipped many seats in states and the U.S. House, suggesting a massive GOP voter turnout that was not equally represented in the presidential election. "It is statistically impossible, the person that led the charge, me, lost," Trump said. "We led the country to victory and you are the only one that was lost. It's not possible."
Lacking mail-in ballot signature verification that is unlawful.
Recounts that are failing to check signatures and matching them with envelopes that have been separated from the ballots.
Many people received multiple ballots from error-prone voter rolls.
Dead voters have been found to have voted.
Illegal votes cast in many battleground states.

"We're showing you hundreds of thousands," Trump said. "Far more than we need. Far more than the margin. Far more than the law requires. We can show many times what is necessary to win the state.

"The media knows this, but they don't want to report it. In fact, they outright refuse to even cover it, because they know the result if they do.

"Even what I am saying now will be demeaned and disparaged, but that's OK. I just keep on going forward."

"Their mail-in voting scam is the latest part of their four-year effort to overturn the results of the 2016 election, and it's been like living in Hell."

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I missed it, but caught a few broken segments of it. He right and we know he's right. He's furious because he has a legitimate case, but those who should be sounding alarms and those who should be investigating are deliberately ignoring the issue.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks, shaman. All true.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again, Trump put the spotlight on the swamp. The media is suppressing his message. I find it ironic that some of the best unbaised coverage about American life and politics comes from Aussie TV and occasionally the BBC.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I missed it, but caught a few broken segments of it. He right and we know he's right. He's furious because he has a legitimate case, but those who should be sounding alarms and those who should be investigating are deliberately ignoring the issue.

For the life of me, I can't understand how this tactic can be legal. Judges have too much power. They simply refuse to hear the evidence. The Hillary emails are a case in point. She clearly broke the law. Nobody has the nuts to prosecute her for it.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Most news places did not show it.

I watched it and i think he was being kind of nice in calling out the crap that was pulled this election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even OAN said they were struggling to get it.
But once they did the aired it twice in a row. So I caught it.

It is terrifying that just the specter of wide scale election fraud is taken so cavalier by the MSM.

You know that the third world is now laughing at the GWS saying we are getting what we deserve.

Who said: "I shall not go quietly into death"?

One good point made was that the dems said: "it could take months to count the votes" but now want to rush headlong into certification.

In last night's hearing the theme JE was pounding was to: "take back your states constitutional rights " (to question and investigate results)
But what the committee heard through its filter was something else based upon the closing question: "so what do you want? Us to just overturn the election?"

RG: "No I never said that. I am asking you to look into it yourselves as you have a duty to. I have only presented a sampling of evidence...."

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Great speech. Got it on Parler. MSM blocking it, so you know it's gotta be good.

If you guys haven't already, get to Parler, follow Dinesh D'Souza.

DF

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My insomnia allowed me to watch the whole thing on Twitter early this morning. It's probably taken down by now.

Every point President Trump made was valid and I pray he keeps on until he buries those commie bastards!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would love to see a takeover of every stinking MSM station in the country, including at the local level. I would love to shove the truth right down their evil little throats!

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, I didn't know it existed till I saw it on YouTube this AM. Pretty amazing stuff.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by hatari
Once again, Trump put the spotlight on the swamp. The media is suppressing his message. I find it ironic that some of the best unbaised coverage about American life and politics comes from Aussie TV and occasionally the BBC.

And the Campfire!

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I would love to see a takeover of every stinking MSM station in the country, including at the local level. I would love to shove the truth right down their evil little throats!

So much for capitalism, the free market, not to mention the first amendment.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I watched it live on a Parler feed. He needed to address why he's not even considering concession for those who only watch lamestream. If you've been paying attention he didn't reveal anything new evidence wise, and gave enough specific examples it should make even non-believers at least interested. Though I doubt it. His closing comments about preserving our country makes me wonder if Martial law is about to be declared so that some actual arrests of higher ups can take place and be tried in a Military Tribunal. Nothing will happen if he doesn't. Too many swamp monsters in the FBI, DOJ, and the courts.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What a joke. Is the prank over with? Sure would be nice to move on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's frightening how powerful the hold of the Propaganda Media is on the average TV watching American. The in-your-face FU that Big Tech and the Democrat media have given the citizens is stunning. If the roles were reversed, they would be wall-to-wall. Same if Hunter, the younger Biden pedophile, was a Trump.

Last edited by 280shooter; 12/03/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
..........It is you who is the damned joke...Oh sure! Just move on and completely ignore all of the election fraud and clear violations of the US Constitution by the demCRAPs...As long as you Trump haters get the result ya want, then the law be damned. RIGHT?...And you know damned good and well, that if the roles were reversed in exactly the same way against any demCRAP presidential candidate, you and the rest of your ILK would be crying out from the roof tops; election FRAUD, election FRAUD, election FRAUD.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1. When you plead a case you have to make specific allegations. From what I gather is that although the plaintiffs and/or their attorneys are publicly claiming many things, they are not putting them into their pleadings b/c most lawyers don’t want to get sanctioned.

2. The proof they offer seems to lacking. Pounding a table and saying it just doesn’t make sense is not proof. Speculative thought is not proof.

3. And here’s the most important thing, even if you prove your case what are your damages? Here some parties are wanting the whole election thrown out or reversed. But let’s assume you prove 200 people voted illegally in a a particular precinct/district/area, is the court going to punish the other 100,000 voters and throw out their votes? Nope.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump will never concede .Biden will never be President.This Country has had enough of the lefts BS and will show their anger in a way the lefties can`t even imagine.The Revolutionary war on steroids.We will run out of oak trees to hang the traitorous s bastards.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
..........It is you who is the damned joke...Oh sure! Just move on and completely ignore all of the election fraud and clear violations of the US Constitution by the demCRAPs...As long as you Trump haters get the result ya want, then the law be damned. RIGHT?...And you know damned good and well, that if the roles were reversed in exactly the same way against any demCRAP presidential candidate, you and the rest of your ILK would be crying out from the roof tops; election FRAUD, election FRAUD, election FRAUD.

Actually that’s not true. Almost everyone I know thought Trump won square and fair four years ago. Just as Biden has done here.

Here, trump told his supporters not to vote by mail so must didn’t. Meanwhile the Democratic Party hammers on their constituents to vote as early as possible by mail. Trump lost b/c of a change of circumstances on the playing field that the other side was more willing and capable of exploiting to their advantage. When snow is falling on the field, you better have a good running game vs relying on your quarterbacks passing game. The fates are fickle.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 1234, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.