C
I wonder why the dems are so quiet about all this

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GeoW
Would love to see proven fraud rather than see that the country has really, as we feared, gone to schit! But aside from hearsay, I've seen nothing as far as evidence is concerned. Much emphasis is placed on probability and statistics of [bleep] happening but that ain't going to do it in a court of law... it ain't hard proof.

g

Your fixing to see it. Info involving foreign countries interfering (remember, that's what they accused Trump of whistle), millions of mail in ballots without matching signatures, etc.

Trump warned it was going to happen, now we are hearing how it happened, and it's starting to shift to the proof it happened stage. He's letting people know what happened and letting them know he's going to stop it to protect the constitutional election laws of elections and that hes doing it for we the people. He's letting us know this before he drops the hammer on them.

I'm now thinking back that Barr is the stealth bomber and Durham is now appointed to report on and prosecute the Hills, Yovanovitch, Vinderman and Weissman pukes that lied and worked for his impeachment and others behind the Russian dossier.

I think this posted by mtnsnake pretty well explains it.

https://rumble.com/vbjysx-ep.-2343b...ion-before-.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by logger
Or we could see a 4-4-1 vote with Roberts going with the liberal three and Barrett recusing herself.

Uh...no. Barrett is not going to recuse herself. She is a full fledged Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. She can, and will, participate in the rendering of the positive decision for President Trump. Get over it. This court will be influencing the American culture in the correct way for the next 20 years.

Wasnt the country divvied up among them and she got the Pa area and Thomas got the Ga area.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GeoW
Would love to see proven fraud rather than see that the country has really, as we feared, gone to schit! But aside from hearsay, I've seen nothing as far as evidence is concerned. Much emphasis is placed on probability and statistics of [bleep] happening but that ain't going to do it in a court of law... it ain't hard proof.

g

Your fixing to see it. Info involving foreign countries interfering (remember, that's what they accused Trump of whistle), millions of mail in ballots without matching signatures, etc.

Trump warned it was going to happen, now we are hearing how it happened, and it's starting to shift to the proof it happened stage. He's letting people know what happened and letting them know he's going to stop it to protect the constitutional election laws of elections and that hes doing it for we the people. He's letting us know this before he drops the hammer on them.

I'm now thinking back that Barr is the stealth bomber and Durham is now appointed to report on and prosecute the Hills, Yovanovitch, Vinderman and Weissman pukes that lied and worked for his impeachment and others behind the Russian dossier.

I think this posted by mtnsnake pretty well explains it.

https://rumble.com/vbjysx-ep.-2343b...ion-before-.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Barr’s stunt with Durham was done to block President Trump from declassifying everything , No Redactions.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-trumps-ability-to-declassify-documents/

The best way to do it is how Brutus killed Caesar. Get real close, snuggle up, and shiv him in the ribs”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nt-trump-said-this-ill-only-say-it-once/

Besides, Barr cannot legal appoint Durham as A Special Council. Federal law states that a SC must come from outside the Government, so Barr is playing games with the Presidents authority.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Supposed to be some whistle-blowers testify under oath
today in Nevada. Should be interesting.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by poboy
Supposed to be some whistle-blowers testify under oath
today in Nevada. Should be interesting.

Hopefully they won’t see pictures of family in familiar places
Kenneth

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cznut

They're oblivious to what's actually happening, since the MSM they watch isn't peeping a word of it. To them, the election was overwhelming for their man, and he'll be inaugurated in January, oh, and Trump is a crazy, isolated, loony bird. That's it. That's all they get from the echo chamber they keep themselves locked up in.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The SCOTUS is stacked in Trump's favor, and the evidence appears to be overwhelming . . . when all is said and done, SCOTUS will end up saving the Republic, and liberal heads will explode in the process. If Scotus can't fix it, we are doomed as a Republic.
I totally agree...

Or we could see a 4-4-1 vote with Roberts going with the liberal three and Barrett recusing herself.
No way she recuses.. Vote SHOULD be 9-0 in Trump's favor, but most likely will be 5-4 for Trump with that pos Roberts goin' with the libbies..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We can sit here and see mountains of 'evidence', but how much of it can be proven enough to stand up in court? I'm guessing that very little of it can. They've had 4 years to cover their tracks, to hide illegal stuff and leave only unproven stuff for the courts to see.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting comment. Essentially, you are saying that eyewitnesses are not credible evidence.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Why would ACB recuse herself?

She will not and should not recuse herself. She is no more conflicted than any other justice.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=OrangeOkie]Vote SHOULD be 9-0 in Trump's favor

No, it should be 9-0 ruling in favor of the law.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by cznut

They're oblivious to what's actually happening, since the MSM they watch isn't peeping a word of it. To them, the election was overwhelming for their man, and he'll be inaugurated in January, oh, and Trump is a crazy, isolated, loony bird. That's it. That's all they get from the echo chamber they keep themselves locked up in.

Ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winner. We also get in our echo chamber that Barr as well as every other government agency led by Trump appointees says there is no evidence of fraud and not one single shred of evidence has been provided to the court that any fraud took place not to mention whenever a Trump lawyer comes up before a judge, they say they have no evidence of fraud and its not a fraud case. Of course then you have to see the coming of the Kraken and how the Sidney Powell lawsuit in court makes claims of fraud in counties that don't exist. Throw in Rudy and the oil slick coming off his head and having press conferences in garden centers and you gotta wonder if this is serious or you all are just pranking us.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
The SCOTUS is stacked in Trump's favor, and the evidence appears to be overwhelming . . . when all is said and done, SCOTUS will end up saving the Republic, and liberal heads will explode in the process. If Scotus can't fix it, we are doomed as a Republic.
I totally agree...

No way she recuses.. Vote SHOULD be 9-0 in Trump's favor, but most likely will be 5-4 for Trump with that pos Roberts goin' with the libbies..

What about Kavanaugh?

Didn’t he already vote to allow unconstitutional ballot counting in PA?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

So I see this falling into three categories of proof, each, if proven, will have different public effects (all result in Trump as president, I am talking reaction in the public population:

- Prove things like PA where more mail in ballots where returned than requested. This stinks of fraud and outright cheating. The "extra", if they can be identified, can be tossed out as bogus. T

- States changes the rules illegally, but the voter thought they were doing the right thing. This is the case of legislature approving mail in voting, but that wasn't within their power to do so. This one is touchy, the population that voted, very well have thought it was valid and their vote was valid, it's then tossed out. Yes it's an illegal vote but I don't count this as real cheating. In this case, the public perception will be voter supression.

- Things like the Dominiion server making up, or changing votes. Slam dunk the public should not accept this one.

That said, we all know no matter how Trump ends up in the whitehouse, it won't be a quiet four years.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I hope there is hard evidence. And I hope the scotus make decisions on the evidence. Would be great to see a 9-0 decision, based on facts.

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by steve4102

What about Kavanaugh?

Didn’t he already vote to allow unconstitutional ballot counting in PA?

Exactly, and yes he did. And no one knows what ACB is going to do.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Would any of you legal eagles on here know if the "Voting Rights Act of 1965" have any legal standing in our situation? My point is, if you falsify a vote(s)...you have in fact violated the civil rights of a legal voter by canceling his vote with the false vote(s). It appears to a lay person that the 15th amendment was narrowly written to protect only Africans, it appears the 19th Amendment was narrowly written to protect only women. Although the VRA of 1965 was written for Africans, why couldn't it apply to white citizens as well?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Supreme Arbiters will get 'er done!

They may make some narrow rulings, but they are not, wholesale, going to overturn an election with multiple states results in question.

And given that it will take winning in several states to win the election, the odds of rectifying the fraud in all those states to the level of reversing the (fictional) apparent outcomes is very small.

And yes, this may very well signal the end of the Republic as we have known it if the fraud is allowed to stand, as is most likely..................the bar is very high.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The SC hears cases involving Constitutional Violations, not criminal complaints.

Any case involving voter fraud or irregularities must contain a Constitutional argument.

He cheated, they cheated are criminal offenses, not so much Constitutional. Although the argument can be made , but in very slim ground, which usually doesn’t get certiorari.

The PA SC and election officials violated State Constitution, so this has merit, cept Kavanaugh already voted that it didn’t, so this is most likely a done deal.

Other state election fraud law suits will have to contain some form of Constitutional violation, not criminal.

Changing election procedures, in violation of state constitution and us constitution is the only way they will hear it.
Without that, nothing from the corrupt 9.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,566
Posts18,473,245
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.