Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

The family just wants answers. Answer: Your son/nephew/grandbaby was a f ucking retard.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What was wrong with that guy? it would be nice to know more back story but he was really stupid to go after the officer's gun like that... glad there were two officers there.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is a lengthy description on YouTube video. Also him asking the officers to "finish" him, I'd guess he was suicidal. So at the end of the day he got what he wanted....

Here I'll help you

"On November 19, 2020, at approximately 8:32 a.m., a New Mexico State Police Officer observed a grey Chrysler 200 passenger vehicle with an Indiana license plate and rear end damage traveling north at a speed of 93 mph on Manzano Expressway in Los Lunas, NM. The posted speed limit in that area is 45 mph. Before the officer was able to turn on his emergency equipment, the vehicle abruptly pulled to the right of the road and stopped. The officer exited his unit to make contact with the driver of the Chrysler. The driver sped away and as a result the officer initiated a pursuit. The pursuit continued north on Manzano Expressway at a high rate of speed. The suspect drove his vehicle in and out of opposing lanes of traffic. This forced the driver of a white box truck to leave the roadway in order to avoid a head-on collision. During the 3-minute pursuit, tire deflation devices were deployed. The suspect avoided the devices by traveling into oncoming traffic. This prompted a State Police supervisor to immediately terminate the pursuit as the fleeing driver’s disregard for other motorists became more apparent. After the pursuit was terminated, State Police officers stopped to check on the driver in the white box truck. The driver of the white box truck was visibly shaken up due to the near collision. At approximately 8:39 a.m. as officers were speaking with said driver, dispatch notified them of a male subject standing in the middle of Manzano Expressway attempting to stop traffic. Officers responded to the area where the male subject was reported to be standing in the road. When State Police officers arrived to the location described by dispatch, they saw the suspect from the pursuit standing in the middle of the road next to the grey Chrysler 200. Officers also observed clothing in the southbound lane of Manzano Expressway. As the officers were trying to talk to the suspect, he kneeled on the ground and made the symbol of a gun with his right hand towards his head. The officers attempted to conduct a felony stop to safely take the suspect into custody. As officers gave him commands, he ignored their commands and began to walk towards the front of his vehicle. The suspect told a State Police sergeant “you can cuff me” and told the second officer to stay where he was at. The State Police sergeant approached the suspect and secured the suspect’s right hand in a handcuff. At that time, the suspect turned towards the State Police sergeant, grabbed his duty weapon and attempted to pull the gun from the sergeant’s holster. Fearing for the sergeant’s life, New Mexico State Police Officer Gene Gonzales drew his duty weapon and fired two rounds in an attempt to stop the attack on the sergeant. The suspect was struck twice by the officer’s gunfire. The officers immediately called an ambulance for the suspect. Moments later, the suspect is heard on the body worn camera saying, “Can you finish me, please?” to which Officer Gonzales replied, “No.” Officers tried multiple times to safely secure the suspect. He refused to comply with their commands. Officers feared he would continue attempts to disarm them. Officers asked the suspect why he tried to take the sergeant’s gun and the suspect responded, “That’s what I thought you were supposed to do.” While trying to safely render aid, the suspect attempted to stand up again and stated, “(expletive) you all Mexicans, stupid (expletive), that’s why I am coming for all you all.” The suspect then laid back on the ground at which point the officers were able to render aid until EMS personnel arrived. EMS arrived on scene and the suspect was transported to a hospital in Albuquerque where he later succumbed to his injuries. Through the Office of the Medical Investigator, the suspect was later identified as Rodney Applewhite (25) of South Bend, Indiana. New Mexico State Police Officer Gene Gonzales was placed on standard administrative leave. Officer Gonzales has been with the New Mexico State Police for approximately 12 years and 5 months."

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/06/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Many black people think it's their duty to push cops to the point where any reasonable cop would shoot. This is to drive the narrative forward that White cops are hunting down black men for sport. They even seem to be willing to take bullets in order to advance that narrative.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seems to be a pattern.

Disobey every order given, then try to kill the cop.

Gee. Wonder why they get shot? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
South Bend IN...............thats what we call east East Chicago.

Checked their local news, felon, probation for taking part in an armed robbery (getaway driver).

Another "turning life around".

Same story over and over. And over.

Their culture sucks and yet it is EVERYTHING to many.

Cheat on partner, do drugs, don't pay bills, don't show up for work, break the law repeatedly...............doesn't compute.
But by golly they get all teary eyed when one they don't know gets killed by cops (justly) 4 states away.

I get empathy, but not at that cost.

Think it beyond a wiring issue.

Last edited by hookeye; 12/06/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Seems to be a pattern.

Disobey every order given, then try to kill the cop.

Gee. Wonder why they get shot? whistle

Must be racist cops.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sako
What was wrong with that guy? it would be nice to know more back story but he was really stupid to go after the officer's gun like that... glad there were two officers there.

Ummm, he's a criminal?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That was some damn good shooting by the way.

Threading the needle.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
There is a lengthy description on YouTube video. Also him asking the officers to "finish" him, I'd guess he was suicidal. So at the end of the day he got what he wanted....

Officers asked the suspect why he tried to take the sergeant’s gun and the suspect responded, “That’s what I thought you were supposed to do.”

And there it is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
That was some damn good shooting by the way.

Threading the needle.

Yeah, that was my thought, too, while watching.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Officers asked the suspect why he tried to take the sergeant’s gun and the suspect responded, “That’s what I thought you were supposed to do.”

And there it is.

Yep. They feel it's their duty to escalate every police encounter to the point they are shot so as to advance the narrative.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Sako

Ummm, he's a criminal?

LOL

Exactly. Criminals do crime. They don't want to go to jail. He was trying to manipulate the cops into a situation so he could shoot them and escape.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Without even looking I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was shot for doing some stupid [bleep].

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
here`s my take on this video : 1st in American blacks are around 15 % of the population ,blacks cause close to over 75 % of the crimes in America so when officers deal with blacks officer`s know blacks are going to probably resist arrest and officer`s are worried about being hurt or killed and should be careful. this black person desires what he got this black person resisted and could have harmed these officer`s trying to do a good job safely and legally. these officer`s did their job correctly and tried to do it safely these officer`s are not guilty of anything,they did a good, safe job,bless these officers that they were not hurt.

Last edited by pete53; 12/06/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So when the riots start should they position beltfeds in advantageous positions along the way of the looters and arsonists?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Give em a bonus for trash removal.

Last edited by hookeye; 12/06/20.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
One less idiot

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Good shooting, to bad it wasn’t summer time sun cooking the asphalt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 219DW, 222Sako, 204guy, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,298
Posts18,487,062
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.