-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
China as a nation is very smart and forward thinking, but there is no way they could have calculated that a new strain of COVID, with a 99% survival rate, could have been used the way it was.

China and Russia have been laughing their fugking asses off. And undoubtedly taking notes for future use.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The fly in the ointment is the rest of the world. Sure, China would love to destroy us. But not at the expense of their own economy and every other country and economy in the world. After all, these countries buy from China. Makes for a good conspiracy theory BS but thats about it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Northman
True... Trump made a mess of it and nearly 300.000 Americans have died of it by now..
^^^Here's a good example of just how stupid Americans can let themselves become.^^^
China as a nation is very smart and forward thinking, but there is no way they could have calculated that a new strain of COVID, with a 99% survival rate, could have been used the way it was.
China and Russia have been laughing their fugking asses off. And undoubtedly taking notes for future use.
Agree with deflave completely.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 1minute
It so, then it's not effective. A non-issue unless one is elderly and health challenged.

One minute,,,, it was 2 fold
A. A test run to see how it would spread and we would react
B. To see how many sheep would follow
I believe it is/was a weapon of war. First the Chinese do want to take over completely the world, they can’t do it with ground fighting and guns, so the chemical is the next stage cause they don’t want to do nuclear and destroy the reasons they want ,ground for food and resources etc etc beside the fallout would be hard on them. Second the elite can’t see past their greed and the new world order so they used it to take USA to the left even further just to fill their pockets

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
IA fog is correct, but for one small detail. Identifying the whole evil. Chine is a decoy as much as they are a problem.
The Communist Chinese are foremost communist, and secondarily Chinese. The Democrat party of the USA is totally communist and is as great or far larger danger to the constitutional republic than any in China, and are responsible for the lock-down, lies and use of the virus to bring ignorant and stupid people to their knees. Many people in Republican leadership are Trojan horses and are even worse then the Democrats because in addition to their evil, they are even more dishonest.

Cowards can't be free and the evil people know it. It's sad, but for all the evil we can rightfully accuse the Democrats of, the one thing they have that 99.9% of the conservatives do not have is courage.
Look at BLM and haw much they have done for their evil cause. Look at ANFIFA and see the same.

Now look at the conservatives and show me ANY inside organization that is active in doing anything to counter them and take them on.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by 1minute
It so, then it's not effective. A non-issue unless one is elderly and health challenged.

One minute,,,, it was 2 fold
A. A test run to see how it would spread and we would react
B. To see how many sheep would follow
I believe it is/was a weapon of war. First the Chinese do want to take over completely the world, they can’t do it with ground fighting and guns, so the chemical is the next stage cause they don’t want to do nuclear and destroy the reasons they want ,ground for food and resources etc etc beside the fallout would be hard on them. Second the elite can’t see past their greed and the new world order so they used it to take USA to the left even further just to fill their pockets

I think you mean biological.

And biological warfare is every bit the gamble that nuclear is.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
100%

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
As a side note:
We see statements like the one above stating 300,000 have died of Covid19. Yet there are many doctors and I do mean MANY, who are saying no one had died of Covid19.
100% of that is a pack of lies. All Cause Mortality is lower in 2020 than it was in 2019, so there can not be ANY "pandemic" The deaths from "regular events" are killing people just like any year. But today we have government and media (Communists) saying all these people died with Covid19 and stupid people believe it. I live in a very remote area and we have the smallest population of any state in the USA, and yet we've seen it here too. One young man on a bicycle was hit by a construction truck and killed instantly and his death was said to be a covid19 death. 6 people were in critical condition on and around the Arapaho Indian Reservation and of those 6, 4 were already in Hospice care dying of other causes. The 2 that were not in Hospice care were dying of lung and liver failure. They were listed as Covid 19 deaths. It's a lie.
Dying WITH covid 19 is like dying WITH 2 eyes or 2 Arms. Most people will.

Corona is the 2nd most common type of virus on earth and it;'s in the air you breath. If you are breathing you very likely have it now. You don't "catch a cold" You have it now and if you get sick it's because other things have caused your immune system to weaken so the virus can grow to a point your antibodies are not winning the fight. But if you die from ANY cause including (no exaggeration here) drowning, lung disease, diabetes, heart attack, gun shots, auto accident, electrification and many other causes, you will have the death stated as "Died with Covid19"

The very fact that government and communist media are censoring the doctors making the challenge to prove any deaths solely from covid19, instead of simply providing that proof is 100% because they known it's all a lie. They are just banking of the fact you will comply and not demand the same proof. As we can see from the posts above, many if not most Americans are not demanding it.

Now...........to those that are angry but won't address the issues, go back and put your mask on.

Last edited by szihn; 12/06/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As a "weapon of war", the virus itself is as effective as a potato cannon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Northman

True... Trump made a mess of it and nearly 300.000 Americans have died of it by now..

^^^Here's a good example of just how stupid Americans can let themselves become.^^^

Norkman has devoted his life to the mastery of stupid.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When China shut the borders to Wuhan province to protect China they kept the airlines flying from Wuhan to the rest of the world. This was done intentionally to attack the rest of the world and specifically the USA with a WMD, coronavirus.

The Chinese wanted to defeat Trump and knew that he would win re-election with the booming economy we had. Coronation destroyed our economy and it looks like it has defeated Trump.

[Linked Image from ]
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
80:percent likely china did it in retaliation.
but, they said it originally came from a military installation in NC.
so, it's complicated, complex and not easily unraveled.
dr. fauci and crowd had been involved in this and similar.
it may have been ineptness, it escaped and benefited china over the us.
in parallel russia is giving out immunity shots. strange how it all fits together.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The only thing I find curious is that China protected their own population. Demographically they are in trouble with an abundance of older people and a lack of younger people in proportion. And China's government doesn't seem to care about public welfare.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Browning X-Bolt .30-06
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS

Tikka T3x Lite 308 win
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 CDS
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
The only thing I find curious is that China protected their own population. Demographically they are in trouble with an abundance of older people and a lack of younger people in proportion. And China's government doesn't seem to care about public welfare.

What makes you think China ever gave two flying fugks about COVID-19.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

What makes you think China ever gave two flying fugks about COVID-19.
Well, maybe I'm relying on misinformation, but I was referring to folks that are saying China quarantined Wuhan a far as travel within China but allowed international travel out of Wuhan. Seems that Italy has a large ethnic Chinese population that took the virus back to Italy and other countries including us. I would have thought China would not have minded a downward adjustment in population, especially old folks.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I would have thought China would not have minded a downward adjustment in population, especially old folks.

BINGO!

Same with the global puppetmasters.

Kill off the old and let the AOCs of the world take over.

Have you noticed that none of the Soros type powerbrokers have gotten sick? Is there some predeveloped double-secret antidote floating around with the ultra-elite?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
100%.
Now they say they have a vaccine that is 90% effective when they can only hit about 40% +/- on the common flu virus. Come on people we are being played for fools here.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by GeoW
By definition, biological warfare.. 99%.

Ditto.... with political undercurrent intent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
100% made in a lab for warfare against Trump's USA for the democrats to gain control.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 52 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,688
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.