Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BREAKING! The Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to take up the lawsuit from Texas, which now has a total of 10 states (Tennessee just joined) banning together to save America! That means JusticeJohn Roberts even voted for the good guys! That AND the suit in PA is still in effect!
Can we all say that December 8th was a bad day for Biden?
This date will be remembered for years to come

Just got this, any body else heard this?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully, that does mean good news. The SCOTUS is the one and only chance of proving fraud, as the lower courts are either run by diehard liberals, or are just too scared to rule against the liberals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let me guess which 3 voted against taking up the case...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good riddance Ruthie.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Where did you find that? It is not being reported on any news outlet I can find. I truly hope that is true.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chris_c
BREAKING! The Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to take up the lawsuit from Texas, which now has a total of 10 states (Tennessee just joined) banning together to save America! That means JusticeJohn Roberts even voted for the good guys! That AND the suit in PA is still in effect!
Can we all say that December 8th was a bad day for Biden?
This date will be remembered for years to come

Just got this, any body else heard this?

Great news.

chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ro1459
Where did you find that? It is not being reported on any news outlet I can find. I truly hope that is true.

Don't hate me but it came across face book from John Schneider (dukes of Hazzard) checking google now

chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Still looking

chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

https://cnmnewz.com/2020/12/08/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...tion-lawsuit-by-3pm-thursday/ar-BB1bL8bt

Found this so far

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Don't hate me but it came across face book from John Schneider (dukes of Hazzard) checking google now

John Schneider a good guy?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would normally say they will cave to the deep state. But the conservatives have been told the court will be watered down by packing it with liberal judge’s. May be our last chance to prevent a Harris presidency. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldHat

John Schneider a good guy?

Seems to be has been Pro-trump

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I had heard that the four states had until Thursday to respond, so I would be surprised if the SC would vote until that time. I would also expect them to hear some arguments from both sides. I just read that the President has said that "we would be intervening in the Texas case." Don't know what that means, it was just a tweet from the President. I could not find where Tennessee joined the case. I wrote to the AG asking them to do so, along with hundreds of others. I hope something happens.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I would normally say they will cave to the deep state. But the conservatives have been told the court will be watered down by packing it with liberal judge’s. May be our last chance to prevent a Harris presidency. Hasbeen

This isnt normal. Either they take it and rule in favor of the constitution or the constitution is a footnote of history.
5 justices know this and arent trashing it for the deep state

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
chris_c Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I had heard that the four states had until Thursday to respond, so I would be surprised if the SC would vote until that time. I would also expect them to hear some arguments from both sides. I just read that the President has said that "we would be intervening in the Texas case." Don't know what that means, it was just a tweet from the President. I could not find where Tennessee joined the case. I wrote to the AG asking them to do so, along with hundreds of others. I hope something happens.

Maybe somebody jumped to a conclusion, I can not find news of any vote. But at least they are looking into and waiting for a response from the other States

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Maybe somebody jumped to a conclusion, I can not find news of any vote. But at least they are looking into and waiting for a response from the other States

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Could this be the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ider_in_deliberating_texass_lawsuit.html

More later
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Last night Levin was saying that the Supreme Court turned down the Pennsylvania case. Levin was not happy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Texas suit re: SCOTUS is streaming live on Youtube right now..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Last night Levin was saying that the Supreme Court turned down the Pennsylvania case. Levin was not happy.

I believe I heard that on the radio about 4:30 PM PST.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 35WhelenNut, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 2ndwind, 24 invisible), 2,885 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,642
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.