Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
40O Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No executive action on banning assault weapons. It's unconstitutional.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lEGCH9_gvE

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Joe leaked in his Depends

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Joe and the Dems would never transgress the Constitution...give or take.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Won't ban them, he'll tax them or put them on NFA and tax them.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone

And try to do away with mail order ammo. And any other obstacle to the 2A they think they can get away with.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t think for one second that getting at ALL your guns is not job one. Saying they won’t is stupid and comes from the grossly uninformed

Last edited by passport; 12/11/20.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Harris plans on turning all semi auto's into a big money windfall for the government and for liability lawyers. You are right, he is not going to ban them. It would be like killing the cash cow.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Joe leaks brain tissue every time his gums flap. Given his current brain tissue level he oughta shut up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What ARs ?

D
dla Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by passport
Don’t think for one second that getting at ALL your guns is not job one. Saying they won’t is stupid and comes from the grossly uninformed

I agree with you. I don't trust Joe further than his Depends protect my shoes.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was before SCOTUS ruled against TX.

Joe has taken that back already..........................LOL

Tomorrow the wind is supposed to be from the North, too.

MM

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Joe doesn't get to choose. There will some shooting, a bill will originate in the House, and unless we win one of the senate races in GA, it will fly through there and Joe will sign. He doesn't need to initiate anything. He will sign what Pelosi and Schumer put before him.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only very remote possibility, if the scum win the Georgia seats, is that someone like Manchin remembers that his constituency will very likely ride him out of town on a rail if he votes for that. Also, our closet demons, Mittens, Collins, and Murkowski will need to toe the line.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by noKnees
Joe doesn't get to choose. There will some shooting, a bill will originate in the House, and unless we win one of the senate races in GA, it will fly through there and Joe will sign. He doesn't need to initiate anything. He will sign what Pelosi and Schumer put before him.

Bingo. A Joe Biden Presidency is the biggest threat to the 2nd Amendment we've ever faced in our lifetimes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by noKnees

This. There has been a mass shooting with in 18 months of all presidential elections as of late. I believe there will be a mass shooting the likes we have never seen. Public opinion will demand no more private gun ownership and the left will be all over the opportunity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And for the record I hope like hell I’m way wrong

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guns? What guns some lowlife stoll them last night.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by deltakid
The only very remote possibility, if the scum win the Georgia seats, is that someone like Manchin remembers that his constituency will very likely ride him out of town on a rail if he votes for that. Also, our closet demons, Mittens, Collins, and Murkowski will need to toe the line.

Its not the floor vote we need worry about. Its the process. If we have a majority its unlikely the bill would get a floor vote, the committees would all have one more R than D. If they have the majority then the bill flies through committees. Its why every R senator is key, sure the moderates might support a bill, but if the Rs have a majority they won't have the chance to vote for it.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The RINO’s will puck us like you read about

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Mitch McConnell is a weak leader. He may be the majority leader but I think Ted Cruz has a strong following. Ted is going to be pi$$ed off the SCOTUS didn't take the Texas case. If the republicans can hold the Senate, Ted is going to be the defacto leader. I think Ted sees a chance to be the next POTUS if he can keep the democrats at bay for the next 4 years. Gun control is just one of those issues he can take a lead on. Just a suspicion on my part. We'll see.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 16gage, 51 invisible), 2,992 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,631
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.