Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What’s up boys? Gonna sit still while your states rip us all off?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think we’re better off not fighting amongst ourselves. I’m sure they’re patiently hoping that this is rectified through the courts or the EO just like we all are. It makes me think that Washington is not nearly as blue as the cheaters want us to think and I’m sure the same applies to other fairly new blue states. Once the communists have fixed it they move on to flipping other states through fraud.

Now’s the time to patiently wait and keep your powder dry. It’s not the time to take cheap shots and backbiting, we’re (conservative Constitutionals) in this together.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hope is not a plan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think we’re better off not fighting amongst ourselves. I’m sure they’re patiently hoping that this is rectified through the courts or the EO just like we all are. It makes me think that Washington is not nearly as blue as the cheaters want us to think and I’m sure the same applies to other fairly new blue states. Once the communists have fixed it they move on to flipping other states through fraud.

Now’s the time to patiently wait and keep your powder dry. It’s not the time to take cheap shots and backbiting, we’re (conservative Constitutionals) in this together.

Well said

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Backroads
Hope is not a plan.

....but patience is a virtue. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Virtues are not going to prevail against fraud.
The supreme court just ruled against it, actually.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Virtues are not going to prevail against fraud.
The supreme court just ruled against it, actually.

Recklessness isn’t a good plan.

It ain’t over yet so according to one “Patriot”.....”Stay the course.”

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Who is promoting recklessness?
Would you sit silent while your state promoted fraud?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody is “sitting silent”. The fact that this election was stolen and that rampant fraud took place is enough to get any conservative’s blood boiling but nothing has technically been “stolen”....yet. There’s plenty of time for fighting, now is the time to let game play out. I think the EO that was issued is the Trump card. January 20th will be the determining factor.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yea. Ya’ll can just [bleep] right the hell off. [bleep].

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hope is not a plan.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hope is not a plan.

But trying to incite others online is?

LMFAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just an honest question aces, lots of members in those states.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Agreed.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I understand, I just think that we have to let this run its course through the various avenues available. I wouldn’t want to see any well intentioned Patriot get hung out to dry or bring discredit to the rest. The media is NOT on our side and is in fact working to destroy us, we don’t need to give them any ammunition. There’s strength in numbers and if this fraud is legitimized I don’t see how this country can move forward, short of secession.

I believe the POTUS has a plan and I trust him.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...but I also recite the Pledge of Allegiance and remove my hat when singing the Star Spangled Banner so I’m kind of an oddball these days around here. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
About right coming from Washington.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
About right coming from Washington.

You obviously don't know much about Washington.

Seattle sucks, Olympia sucks. Most of the rest of the state is pretty conservative.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I understand, I just think that we have to let this run its course through the various avenues available. I wouldn’t want to see any well intentioned Patriot get hung out to dry or bring discredit to the rest. The media is NOT on our side and is in fact working to destroy us, we don’t need to give them any ammunition. There’s strength in numbers and if this fraud is legitimized I don’t see how this country can move forward, short of secession.

I believe the POTUS has a plan and I trust him.

This has to go through the courts, and the courts won't hear it. We need someone very brave. I don't think they exist. It's far easier to throw us under the bus again. This has shown me that to hell with the law, piss and moan, hurt people, break stuff, until you get your way. Anarchy works.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just an honest question aces, lots of members in those states.

Go do something then. Your state didn’t cheat so you’re somehow absolved is that it? It was a national election stolen by a national political party. You go do something. I live in MI, my country and precinct wasn’t involved in it. It consistently votes red my township was involved in it either and votes red. So using your logic I’m as exempt as you are. So go take your azz to Wayne County, Detroit MI and show us all how it’s done. Otherwise stop pointing the finger and complaining about things that I can no more control than you can.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

179 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 1,938 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,510
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.