Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
NMiller Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
All these big tech companies leaving Commiefornia for Texas is going to be problematic. They will take with them many of their liberal leaning employees and attract many more once they get setup down there. They will bring with them their left leaning votes and swing TX blue, which will win another high pop state to the Dums. I was surprised how close the margin was in TX this last election. Once TX is blue the Reps can forget ever winning another national election.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s absolutely true! We’ve suffered not just the politics they bring but also the unaffordability of everything. It’s definitely a bittersweet pill that ultimately turns sour.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yep.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Voting has finally been proven fraudulent for all to see...now, no one's vote counts. Voting and all the other political bullshit that accompanies it is behind us, and no longer matters, so take care of what does.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm afraid George Carlin pretty much had it down pat 8 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJI3HHsWyg

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
FWIW, and a little hope:
The management of said companies should understand why they left Kommiefornia, and not create the same issues in Texas.
I've not talked to any of the new folks, but a trusted friend who has says more than a few of them are talking like they learned their lesson.

In addition, in Texas the dims got their ass handed to them down ballot. The margin may have been close because Trump's demeanor doesn't play well in Texas. But enough of us voted policy first, and his policies do play well in Texas.

That said, I admit skepticism, and would just as soon Gov. Abbott STFU with the "Come to Texas!" BS.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I hope you are right Gun Doc.

But that is not the way it has happened in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If biden is president then there will not be another election. Communist will have taken over by the next election time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is big tech leaving?
Musk and
CBRE
I guess HP and Oracle are big tech.
Watch out if Google goes.
They are worse by far.
Those are employees that will really screw Texas up...
California joined the suit against Google.
That might push them out.
I am thinking California has been scuttled.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If biden is president then there will not be another election. Communist will have taken over by the next election time.

Elections are now just a formality. No Republican will ever win POTUS again.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NMiller
All these big tech companies leaving Commiefornia for Texas is going to be problematic. They will take with them many of their liberal leaning employees and attract many more once they get setup down there. They will bring with them their left leaning votes and swing TX blue, which will win another high pop state to the Dums. I was surprised how close the margin was in TX this last election. Once TX is blue the Reps can forget ever winning another national election.

Pre-Covid perhaps but in a lot of cases those new "headquarters" will be much smaller and more of tech employees will be remote and not moving with the headquarters or will move to someplace else. The company gets the benefits of lower taxes and less physical infrastructure.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Big tech leaving California for Texas. In Georgia we have all the movie studios and their nut job employees coming here. I am sure there is plenty of spill over going into Utah and Arizona. All the wealthy liberal elite are finally bailing on NY and heading to Florida to escape taxes, but still taking their liberal elite views and voting belief with them. Not a great situation.

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by NMiller

Pre-Covid perhaps but in a lot of cases those new "headquarters" will be much smaller and more of tech employees will be remote and not moving with the headquarters or will move to someplace else. The company gets the benefits of lower taxes and less physical infrastructure.

Correct and almost word for word what Oracle said in an email to employees

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its happening here in NC. Between companies moving here and half the northeast retiring and buying the coastline the demographics are changing. We nearly lost a Senate seat and the presidential vote was close as well.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We are fuuucked

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
We are fuuucked

............. A perfect, concise, cogent, accurate and true three word assessment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Elections are now just a formality. No Republican will ever win POTUS again.

That's right. Now that they no there are no consequences for cheating it's a done deal.

Problem I see is when folks learn that there is no justice for sure they will start taking justice for themselves, not a world I want to live in but it is a world in which I can survive in.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
When Democrats do take over Texas, Republicans will never win the Electoral College again.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Big tech should move to canada

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They schitt their nest making it unlivable and then they move elsewhere and proceed to do the same.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

230 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 2ndwind, 4214chip, 36 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,623
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.