Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Amy Comey Barrett...Cavanaugh...both Trump picks. Wtff?

Altio and Thomas wanted to hear it and dissented.
TX does not have 'standing' re: the other states.. THAT'S why they turned it down.. It ain't over yet..

Texas does have standing which means "injured party" re the election. The Supreme courts duty is to settle differences between states. Presidential Election fraud is one of those differences.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by Mac284338
The real tragedy is that so many believed the liar that said for months that the election would be stolen. Now, 50+ failed lawsuits later and two slaps by SCOTUS...proof that repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it true. If it did then all of the winners on Nov 3 did so in a rigged election.

Agree with the above and will add, election officials from both parties stating the allegations of wide spread fraud are completely without merit.
Riddle me this. In states that Donald lost, how did the GOP pick up house seats and retain senate seats? Or could it be most people don't like Donald. I know of two people who voted for Donald 4 years ago but didn't this time.

Of course you would, funny how not one of those courts granted a hearing to see the evidence. Sham is right. But all you leftards want state capitalism and to bow to your leaders.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Where is all the proof and facts that Rudy and the lawyer babe have?
They been crying wolf for weeks-- lets see it
Course, it may be too late now

Geez you still don't get it do you? Where is the evidence, there is a video or two, large numbers of people giving sworn affidavits but the key here is that not one of the courts have given any of Trump's team a HEARING to present the evidence. This in itself is obstruction of justice to include the Supreme court. But you are happy now that the Green New Deal will have govt running your life. You are probably happy that election fraud is now legal as no court will take it up.

Dog I rescued in January

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by Mac284338
The real tragedy is that so many believed the liar that said for months that the election would be stolen. Now, 50+ failed lawsuits later and two slaps by SCOTUS...proof that repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it true. If it did then all of the winners on Nov 3 did so in a rigged election.

Agree with the above and will add, election officials from both parties stating the allegations of wide spread fraud are completely without merit.

Of course, there WAS fraud, and it was done for the Democrats. They are just saying it's not enough. So we can say the Democrats are crooked. Fat lot of good that does.

Who is "they" in the quote above?

Several prominent people have staked their reputations and legacies on the line, based on enough having evidence of enough fraud to swing the election. Part of that is said to be electronic fraud, entirely separate from the traditional ballot stuffing and other tricks. I find it incredible that Joe Biden, the worst candidate ever to run, and one that barely campaigned, had a record number of votes cast for him. It does seem to me that any evidence presented now must be overwhelming though.

It's also interesting how China let a virus spread, without which DJT would have easily won. Lo and behold, undoubtedly the most pro-China administration in history has seemingly won instead... How many Dems are outright traitors?

We'll see how things work out, historic times no matter how you look at it!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Egad, they would NOT be "overturning the election"!!!!!

It shows how influential the media is. I hate hearing conservatives pick up their propaganda language and use it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rickt300

TX does not have 'standing' re: the other states.. THAT'S why they turned it down.. It ain't over yet..

Texas does have standing which means "injured party" re the election. The Supreme courts duty is to settle differences between states. Presidential Election fraud is one of those differences.

Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Egad, they would NOT be "overturning the election"!!!!!

It shows how influential the media is. I hate hearing conservatives pick up their propaganda language and use it.

Right. They'd be reversing the overturning of an election.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They'd be reversing the overturning of an election.

Well I guess some of you folks are more of an expert on the law than the SCOTUS justices are, not to mention the numerous federal judges. I suppose all the SCOTUS justices Donald appointed are part of the vast deep state as well. And they are members of an international child sex trafficking ring as well. Damn, how did the deep state pull that off? Did they hypnotize Donald? Are they getting help from aliens? Hopefully Anon can clear it all up.

Last edited by benquick; 12/12/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Quak
Now i know how people felt in 1860

Who? Proponents of slavery or opponents? The Democrats wanted slavery then and they want it today. Dred Scott was an opinion authored by a Democrat judge and joined by other Democrat justices and was and is a stain on American jurisprudence.

It always entertains me and proves their low intellect when dumb fugks keep pointing to slavery as the cause of the civil war.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Quak
Now i know how people felt in 1860

Who? Proponents of slavery or opponents? The Democrats wanted slavery then and they want it today. Dred Scott was an opinion authored by a Democrat judge and joined by other Democrat justices and was and is a stain on American jurisprudence.

It always entertains me and proves their low intellect when dumb fugks keep pointing to slavery as the cause of the civil war.

Agreed

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I fully agree with you.. What I stated above is the lameazz excuse the SCOTUS used to dodge their duty... The COWARDS!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pretty shaky source, but very possibly true, or a very similar scenario.

Roberts is a disaster for conservatives.

MM

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I fully agree with you.. What I stated above is the lameazz excuse the SCOTUS used to dodge their duty... The COWARDS!!!

Just because SCOTUS decides on cases between states does not mean that all cases have merit. Texas has no say in the way other states conduct their elections. Period, end of story. Next case...

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler

Just because SCOTUS decides on cases between states does not mean that all cases have merit. Texas has no say in the way other states conduct their elections. Period, end of story. Next case...

We don’t need the Supreme Court to tell us you are the worse dr in the country..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,440
Posts18,489,455
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.