Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
TLB2 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

HELL OF A RESUME!!!!!

The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?

I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden cheated in a fake election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

which ones?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sycamore

which ones?

STFU bitch.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

which ones?

UAE, Sudan, Morocco, and Kuwait (I believe).

You are uninformed.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They don't give THOSE cliff notes when he gets his orders from Soros.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

which ones?

You are uninformed.

How many of those have EVER been at war with Israel?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Great post TLB2.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Great post TLB2.

+1

And just ignore Suckmore....

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The problem is and always has been the liberal dems will stop at nothing to further their agenda. There is no bottom to how low they will stoop to attain this and of course they will never let facts stand in the way of their goal. TLB2, you posted a 100 % accurate description of President Trump's accomplishment. Thank you.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The problem is and always has been the liberal dems will stop at nothing to further their agenda. There is no bottom to how low they will stoop to attain this and of course they will never let facts stand in the way of their goal. TLB2, you posted a 100 % accurate description of President Trump's accomplishment. Thank you.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

which ones?

You are uninformed.

WTF does that have to do with it? Are you really this dumb?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He has been a great president

T
TLB2 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hntrlou

I got it in a email and figured I would share the truth with the patriots on the fire

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

which ones?

You are uninformed.

Well, obviously not as good as the fuggin Nobel Peace price winner, but...

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

which ones?

Israel, Bahrain, Sudan, United Arab Emirates.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
M

which ones?

Try getting a brain and using 1% of it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TLB2

HELL OF A RESUME!!!!!

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?

I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

I have to vehemently disagree with you. Biden is not a "smooth talker".

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
MAGA MOTHA FUGKERS

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 22250rem, 219DW, 55 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,303
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.