Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

CRYING Karen,were you thinking about me yet AGAIN...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Seasons were all closed this year in Kansas,due to Covid. Hint. LAUGHING!

The BIG Bitch progresses nicely,so metal can go out. Groovin' on the bolt travel taper funnel,ergo's are coming along and you "get' to nod your head like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I figured your lazy cuunt laid around and biitched... you got “woofed” out?? Haha

Boy that looks like $$ well spent you stupid sonafabitch.. pavement pounding rock buster? As you are to lazy to tote it around... the sun has set on your ass Larry, now it’s just stupid projects as you live vicariously through “pards” and folks that actually get to “do”... bang those Pom poms little guy!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Crying Karen,you're just sooooooooo EMOTIONAL...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather enjoying your recounting of your AMAZINGLY long list of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,as I consume your every thought and "move". I'm rather "surprised" that only a coupla cheap beers into your day,you yet again look to quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

I prolly shoulda grabbed a coupla pounds of powder,on the way to check Mail. Hey WAIT!??! Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
“Oh my”, this lucky “cuunt” doesn’t need a “couple” pounds of anything!!! 😂😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]why is it important to set long term goals

Diggin the value glass there, and all the $$ you saved on the Black Friday sale!! Such a bargain shopper!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Crying Karen is in the sAuce again...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon she was in fact thinking about me,despite her pleas to the contrary and what were the "odds"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Them that can't,simply must plagiarize and Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Plus the beautiful belted case of the 257 Weatherby makes that little shrimp of a round look like an abortion.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I've not got,bought or shot belted chamberings smaller than 224Wby,nor larger than 378Wby and it will only come as a "surprise" to gals who "shoot" as "much" you that "looks" make no matter...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Subtract 30+grs of case capacity from a 257Wby and go even .224" diameter and slap it silly. Now you can say you've "seen" a .224" 90gr Beer Can. Hint. LAUGHING!

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to talk about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your ass from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I went the Colt light rifle faux NULA route for my sons 270 and really like it. A Forbes or Colt light rifle would be a good donor. Barrett field craft too is an option. If building I would consider a Ti action like the Pierce. My 257 Bee is the Lipseys edition and it is anything but light. I have a light 25-06 but if I didn't I would be looking for a Left hand Forbs to have re-barreled by Melvin then I would agonize over the Weatherby or 6-06 but since I have a 6mm AI in a Basner stock the 6-06 would overlap it some. I would go for a 7 twist even with the Weatherby but supposedly a 1-8 will stabilize the 130 grain bullets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boobton,

That's ALL "new" to me. Hint. LAUGHING!

The CLR's are a bust in any chambering capable of a good bullet,due their Dog Schit COAL. Same goes Forbes,etc. Hint. LAUGHING!

The 6mm AI is a piece of fhuqking schit,but a 6-284 do have some merit.Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I've not got,bought or shot belted chamberings smaller than 224Wby,nor larger than 378Wby and it will only come as a "surprise" to gals who "shoot" as "much" you that "looks" make no matter...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Subtract 30+grs of case capacity from a 257Wby and go even .224" diameter and slap it silly. Now you can say you've "seen" a .224" 90gr Beer Can. Hint. LAUGHING!

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to talk about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your ass from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Still the short square rounds are fugly. None of those rat bastard rounds have any class. Now a 270, 280 AI, 264 Winchester now your talking.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I'd not wish to slight you in the LEAST,of your Lady Bitch Emotions,but it'll only come as a "surprise" you,that they don't fuel Facts...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This thread appears to be living rent free in the lazy bushelors shovel head. 🤭😂

Keep trying while lecturing about “insecurities” mr “doctor’s wages”!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Crying Karen must be thinking about me yet again,as she feverishly soaks up my every word and Splendid Pixel...the 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts so reliably causing your Emotional outburst and fueling your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities. Perhaps even some day,you'll be able to afford your "own" camera. Just fhuqking kidding...that is never gonna happen. Hint. LAUGHING!

Them that can't,simply must plagiarize and Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I'd not wish to slight you in the LEAST,of your Lady Bitch Emotions,but it'll only come as a "surprise" you,that they don't fuel Facts...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I guess I can understand why you like short fat rounds with no neck. Hah hooked a big one!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mooshoo
and out of the dark it comes! another thread ruined!

Only by the people who insist on quoting him. Otherwise we don't see anything he posts.
It's enough to make you wonder who's dumber.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Isn't a fascinating constant,that a guess is your one and only "move" and you can't connect a single fhuqking dot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be CERTAIN to Whine and Writhe in TRUE Texas Fashion,as you extoll that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

kchunt69,

I TRULY "believe" that you "can't read" this,due the "powers" of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You Crying karens are a "rugged" lot. Don't read that again. Don't do it one more time either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by cas6969
Originally Posted by mooshoo
and out of the dark it comes! another thread ruined!

Only by the people who insist on quoting him. Otherwise we don't see anything he posts.
It's enough to make you wonder who's dumber.

Gee how else are you going to troll a troll?

Dog I rescued in January

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,392
Posts18,488,767
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.