Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by goalie
LMAO. These guys are making vulgar remarks directly to Miss Lynn while steelhead made a vulgar remark to douchebag234 about his daughter that hurt his tender feelers. Both of you are too goddam fuuckin stupid to see the difference. You should join ANTIFA or BLM and go register as Democrats. You'll fit right in.

I'm confused. Why are you so concerned about her tender feels then? You jumped in, and it isn't even your daughter. But he SHOULDN'T jump in when it is his daughter?!?!?? It's all very confusing.

Anyhow, someday you might grow up and figure out that not everyone of the fairer sex is a princess, and NONE of them should be put on a pedestal.

The simple fact that this thread was started makes any white knighting a tilting at windmills type endeavor......
See my post above you stupid bastard. I bet you do go through life in a constant state of confusion.

I'm not the one that's 100% hypocrisy, 100% of the time.

As for the bastard thing, well, if my parents were alive you could take it up with them, but they're not, so we're all gonna just have to keep reading your posts about how to keep it classy.

And the best part is you obviously don't even get why that's so freaking hilarious.
I have not made physically descriptive, vulgar comments to any women here. Only rebuked a few stupid pussies for their childish, despicable behavior.

You have never been on the receiving end of "her" vile nature and foul mouth.
"She" started the schitt years ago emboldened by all "her" clique.
"She" has let out enough freudian slip schitt, It is obvious what " her" little game is.
"She" has been fishing around for a confrontation for a long time.

A lesbian that wants to be a man.
Deserves what they shoveled out thrown back in their face x 2 in the fastest way possible.

Rent free in "her" fugging head obviously.

Took "her" almost 5 or 6 yrs to finally punch my right buttons and get me to respond.
What "she" has been wanting, so "she" can get on "her" soap box and "her" lurker friends can give her kudo,s.....

You been reading my post....

I know how to treat a woman.

I know how to treat a trolling azzhole lesbian that aint ever gonna be a man also.

Nuff said.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by Sheister
Reading through parts of this thread I'm reminded that treating a lady with respect whether she deserves it or not says a lot more about you than it does about her. And being a vulgar prick in the process makes you look like a bully and a child who was raised without any values...

10-4 aka ditto..Well said..

Jayco
Better say it again. The low life scumbags here didn't catch it the first time.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
A BC woman starts a attention thread it goes nuts for a while. After a while some step into defend her honor and the feeding on each other starts and some how the California guys get a pass for the night. Meanwhile the Tennessee boys get on a roll and it’s been 5 hours of good entertainment. At least the Oregon guys got a pass for the most part. 😜

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
LMAO. These guys are making vulgar remarks directly to Miss Lynn while steelhead made a vulgar remark to douchebag234 about his daughter that hurt his tender feelers. Both of you are too goddam fuuckin stupid to see the difference. You should join ANTIFA or BLM and go register as Democrats. You'll fit right in.

I'm confused. Why are you so concerned about her tender feels then? You jumped in, and it isn't even your daughter. But he SHOULDN'T jump in when it is his daughter?!?!?? It's all very confusing.

Anyhow, someday you might grow up and figure out that not everyone of the fairer sex is a princess, and NONE of them should be put on a pedestal.

The simple fact that this thread was started makes any white knighting a tilting at windmills type endeavor......
See my post above you stupid bastard. I bet you do go through life in a constant state of confusion.

As for the bastard thing, well, if my parents were alive you could take it up with them, but they're not, so we're all gonna just have to keep reading your posts about how to keep it classy.

And the best part is you obviously don't even get why that's so freaking hilarious.
I have not made physically descriptive, vulgar comments to any women here. Only rebuked a few stupid pussies for their childish, despicable behavior.

"She" has let out enough freudian slip schitt, It is obvious what " her" little game is.

Deserves what they shoveled out thrown back in their face x 2 in the fastest way possible.

Took "her" almost 5 or 6 yrs to finally punch my right buttons and get me to respond.
What "she" has been wanting, so "she" can get on "her" soap box and "her" lurker friends can give her kudo,s.....

I know how to treat a trolling azzhole lesbian that aint ever gonna be a man also.

Nuff said.....

I don't know what she may have said to you. I didn't see it. Have a hard time believing it was as harsh as what you've said to her here. Whether she's a lesbian or not is none of my business or concern. Neither are her age or looks.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Reading through parts of this thread I'm reminded that treating a lady with respect whether she deserves it or not says a lot more about you than it does about her. And being a vulgar prick in the process makes you look like a bully and a child who was raised without any values...

Jayco

You’re cool with someone talking trash on a kid though? What if I said all 6 of yours boys go azz to mouth with anyone willing to pay $3 at the truck stop?

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I think you guys should know,

I am of the finest Danish/German stock you will ever see.

Time to post up a sauerkraut recipe then.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm sure this will go over your head (again) but you calling people names, because they were calling people names, doesn't really make a compelling argument for people to stop calling other people names.

This thread was created for drama. She's getting the drama she WANTED.

Now, read it again. Slower.

White knighting in a made-for-drama thread isn't a good look.

This whole thread reminds me of Jack Reacher outside the bar saying "remember, you wanted this."

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Jayco

You’re cool with someone talking trash on a kid though? What if I said all 6 of yours boys go azz to mouth with anyone willing to pay $3 at the truck stop?
You fuggin big pussy dumbasses crow constantly about what tough and intelligent men you are, yet you act like little girls if somebody insults a family member. What a fuggin laugh that is. I'll spell it out for your drunken, retarded ass. Don't tell your wife/kid/mother what was said and they'll never know. Nobody said anything directly to them so it can't hurt their feeling unless YOUR DUMB ASS TELLS THEM ABOUT IT. If you were as big and tough as you claim {LMFAO}, you could handle it without going into a fetal position and sucking your thumb {or hitting the bottle in your case}..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only if he said it directly to her. She'll never know if your dumb ass doesn't tell her.

Your ol' lady is a slimy mongrel c.unt.

We're all good though - don't spill the beans to her.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I'm sure this will go over your head (again) but you calling people names, because they were calling people names, doesn't really make a compelling argument for people to stop calling other people names.

This whole thread reminds me of Jack Reacher outside the bar saying "remember, you wanted this."

How many besides you are women ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nuff said.....

Her being part of the geriatric clan, talkin sheeit about cutting Tn Boys tongues out, making mock up graves.

Where’s your turdlike friends at, any still around? They suckin tapioca now through a feeding tube???

Accusing me of being maser for a while.

Foucking fools

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Only if he said it directly to her. She'll never know if your dumb ass doesn't tell her.

Your ol' lady is a slimy mongrel c.unt.

We're all good though - don't spill the beans to her.
Yours stunk pretty bad when I fuucked her the other night but then I was 10th in line. Don't tell her I said that and she'll be fine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is borrowing from a Too Short CD

good stuff guys

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. Just... wow.

Carpe' Scrotum
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by slumlord
This is borrowing from a Too Short CD

good stuff guys

LOL

Life is.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How many besides you are women ?

Don't get mad at me that you jumped in to defend the honor of someone who started this thread.

Heck, just the freaking number of exclamations points in the thread title should have been enough for you to think that maybe, just maybe, the thread starter WANTS a little (ok, a lot) drama in her life.

I mean, seriously, read the fugging thread title and try to rationalize the OP not wanting this.

Really?!?!????

And, yet, here you are. Sitting on your horse. Armour on. Sword drawn. Looking for a fight with the people giving the OP the attention she obviously desired.

You, Sire of the realm, have a good evening.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Homies run a train, standing in line...

lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Nuff said.....

Her being part of the geriatric clan, talkin sheeit about cutting Tn Boys tongues out, making mock up graves.

Where’s your turdlike friends at, any still around? They suckin tapioca now through a feeding tube???

Accusing me of being maser for a while.

Foucking fools

What had they been saying to her ? I don't recall seeing any of that.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Homies run a train, standing in line...

lol

See I’m fresh like always.......

Page 17 of 87 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 1,709 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,234
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.