Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Creepers, I thought I was the only who noticed! What the fark are these people doing?!?!?! This has to be evidence an evolutionary stall. They are operating at the level of reptilian instinct and nothing more. I bet there's a huge percentage of creepers that are wearing a mask while alone in the car.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
When someone starts tailgating me, I just let off the gas and slow down. Eventually they will move on, or vast majority of them will. Its what happens with the ones that stick to you - just looking for trouble - that make things...interesting.

When some fool tailgates me , I stomp the brake and hope they run into me .

Im not a good driver . Love a good road rage and driving like im in a nascar race .

Sorry can't help it must be a psychological defect .

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Try driving an 18 wheeler over the road for 7 years as I did. Good Lord there are some stupid drivers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Lots of Deflaves and Beavers in the Kansas City area. Went there Friday. Rode with a friend who wants a bodyguard because he buys stuff off the internet then has to go to some shopping center to meet the seller and pick up his goods. Be Well. RZ.

That’s a great story.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by croz2173
Creepers, I thought I was the only who noticed! What the fark are these people doing?!?!?! This has to be evidence an evolutionary stall. They are operating at the level of reptilian instinct and nothing more. I bet there's a huge percentage of creepers that are wearing a mask while alone in the car.

They’re fugking idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Lots of Deflaves and Beavers in the Kansas City area. Went there Friday. Rode with a friend who wants a bodyguard because he buys stuff off the internet then has to go to some shopping center to meet the seller and pick up his goods. Be Well. RZ.

Zipper, props for recognizing that you can’t distinguish the difference between the gas pedal and brake.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Asians
Women
Mexicans
Teenagers
Old fücks
Really old fücks

No particular order.

😎

Would-be badasses who want the world to think their truck and rude aggressive driving is proof of their manhood.

My cock is bigger than my truck...

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Once I got below Denver, someone quickly comes up behind you and stays there, never to pass. Just ride right there on your butt. I would reduce my cruise control by 1 mph every 30 secs or so, until they realized we were going 45 in a 75 zone. Then they angrily pass. Strange phenomenon.

Adaptive cruise. There's radar in their front bumper that can adjust speed and keeps them a certain distance off of your rear bumper. That said, it's too close.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never even heard of it.

Seems like one of those great ideas that dont work.

Now, if ever one would get on the road, and set their cruise at the speed limit.

Nirvana!

But we deal with nitwits.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I noticed on my last road trip: North of Denver when folks approach your six they linger only momentarily then accelerate and pass you at about 90 mph. Once I got below Denver, someone quickly comes up behind you and stays there, never to pass. Just ride right there on your butt. I would reduce my cruise control by 1 mph every 30 secs or so, until they realized we were going 45 in a 75 zone. Then they angrily pass. Strange phenomenon.

You should modify your response.

I just flat out stop.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Yesterday I was driving down the interstate. Ahead I see a car going slow in the left lane. For no apparent reason, the brake lights would come on every few seconds. I finally got beside them. I looked over and saw a dumb [bleep] in the car by himself wearing a mask, driving with his knees and texting. I wanted to kill him.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
When someone is right on your butt, that’s a good time to wash your windshield 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by navlav8r
When someone is right on your butt, that’s a good time to wash your windshield 😁

The fluid that gets on your windshield and car also gets on theirs. Yeah, that'll teach em good.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I was at a traffic light a few weeks back and some dipshyt crept 7 different times while waiting for the light to turn green.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I fully understand road-rage, there's a high percentage of morons driving 24/7/365.

Biloxi, Mississippi, has an even higher percentage of morons.
A friend of mine, also named mike, who was in business and did a lot of driving during his workday, started following the morons home and damaging their vehicles. Leave them a note, ''learn to drive''.

Rode with more than one moron, Ken, would drive down the Interstate/I-10 and for no reason steer over into the left-hand lane, me; why are you driving in the passing lane? Ken; ? huh? Had no idea what I was talking about, asked him if he had seen the signs ''keep right except to pass'' ? Ken; no, >what's the difference? 40 years old and 100% clueless about driving.
We could all likely go on for years on this topic.
I have a cousin Kristy, hands-down the worst driver [tailgater] to get behind the wheel, has had people fighting mad slamming on their brakes etc. and goes right back to tail-gating. Her sister has explained why people are slamming on their brakes and she still won't stop.

Went completely through Tennessee and Kentucky with my cruise set on 72-73mph, guy in a Jeep would pass me then slow down, truly must have been 100 times. I started laying on the horn for a full minute and could see his frantic body language. I'd floor my truck and he'd chase me, then troll along for a bit, pass me, then slow down. Lay on horn ,,repeat, I fantasized about how much I'd love to shoot him.

One more thing, the nicer car you drive the more and closer people will tailgate you. Read a detailed article in Corvette Quarterly magazine about it, RETARDS....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Oregon Subaru drivers that do 45 in a 55 in front of you and then the minute a passing lane comes up they do 80 to try to keep you from passing them. The minute the lane ends its back to 45 with cars stuck behind them. My wife asked why they do that and I said it's because they're leftists and always feel like they have to control other people.

Bb

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I drive a 2002 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel club cab. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it..... the MOFO types that tailgate me when I drive my wife's Lexus keep a wide berth from a REAL TRUCK.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We were in Maui visiting friends and driving a rental car. Returning to our hotel on a fairly decent two lane road in a line of well spaced out traffic. Had a police car come up behind us. Wasn't worried, had done nothing wrong. Started tail gating and I mean close. I would have pulled over if he hit the lights, but he didn't. After a couple of miles we were going down a hill that required a light touch on the brakes. He still was filling the mirrors. Well - brake lights aren't variable. So, went from light touch on brakes to firm. He did a hard, panic brake, and then backed off. No more issues

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
You get the Grand Mal effect around a military town.
All the "driving habits" from across the nation and world.

Never a dull moment....

And when you get a dusting of say 1/3rd " to 1.5" of snow on the roads once in a great while.
Throw in the Magoo drivers, fast and furious wannabe types, never drove in the snow types, its a fugging mad maxx in a slip and slide demolition derby movie gone wrong.....
Holy fugg.........

Truckers trying to pass each other for miles on end going .05mph faster......
Even more special when 3 or 4 lanes of em staggered in echelon.
A class of their own.....

Man this is true. Not long after getting to Ft Carson I got cut loose early because of snow and in the 12 mile drive to the apartment I counted 21 stuck or wrecked vehicles. laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,213
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.