-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 87 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 86 87
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what problem ya'll have with Miss Lynn but a few of you are being downright disgusting and letting your ignorance show. I guess mama and daddy never taught you manners. You guys may not like it that she is on here but who gives a flying flip about what you like. Get over yourselves. With every verbal garbage you post you show you can only feel big attempting to beat up on a woman. Lynn doesn't have to prove herself to anyone, much less you gangrenous bunch of pussbuckets. When you spout this diatribe it just shown your own ignorance and how low class you really are.

Jim

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I don't know what problem ya'll have with Miss Lynn but a few of you are being downright disgusting and letting your ignorance show. I guess mama and daddy never taught you manners. You guys may not like it that she is on here but who gives a flying flip about what you like. Get over yourselves. With every verbal garbage you post you show you can only feel big attempting to beat up on a woman. Lynn doesn't have to prove herself to anyone, much less you gangrenous bunch of pussbuckets. When you spout this diatribe it just shown your own ignorance and how low class you really are.

Jim

You may respect Trump hating feminist chicks..... but we don't have to

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Jim, Miss Lynns brother

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Slummy has been elevated to Grand Poohbah?

Does that mean he's in charge of the Beaver award and the KOTY?

That's a lot of power for one man.

These size 14 alligators can hold it down.

smile funny

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Okay.

Slummy,

You and your band of "Merry Men", should take this as I write it.

I need to justify myself to only one source in this, or any other lifetime. That person would be God. Plain and simple.

I owe you and your hobgoblins nothing.

If you and your cretins feel you are above the Lord, so be it.

I am sure it is not so in Gods' thought processes, but maybe the Good Lord "has" told all of you something else completely different, and you are all a blessed few among the males of the world.

You should ask your preacher about the possibility of that, as he walks among the believers, and holds out a mic as you have explained here on the Fire.

Imagine how impressed your fellow believers will be when you tell them you have the right to ask your fellow man/woman to justify themselves to you, and that God does not retain this right alone.

If this is true, you truly are a man blessed by the Lord.

Your band of misfits seem to believe you have ordained them the same right, interesting that they survived on the earth before they met you, a miracle if you ask me.

Truth be known I always thought Renegade was the superior one of the two. But it is quite evident that you are the boss and he is also just a follower of yours, damn shame, the man has intelligence, I have seen it in him and in his posts. Very sad too in it's own way, I was never a person to really appreciate seeing one man treat another man like [bleep] in order for him to feel himself a "someone".

I am sure you are both comfortable with it.

Anyways, it's just some thoughts, you all have a good day.

Lynn

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Jim

"I don't know what problem ya'll have with Miss Lynn"

Exactly....
You don't know.......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Okay.

Slummy,

I need to justify myself to only one source in this, or any other lifetime. That person would be God. Plain and simple.

I am sure it is not so in Gods' thought processes, but maybe the Good Lord "has" told all of you something else completely different, and you are all a blessed few among the males of the world.

You should ask your preacher about the possibility of that, as he walks among the believers, and holds out a mic as you have explained here on the Fire.

Imagine how impressed your fellow believers will be when you tell them you have the right to ask your fellow man/woman to justify themselves to you, and that God does not retain this right alone.

Your band of misfits seem to believe you have ordained them the same right, interesting that they survived on the earth before they met you, a miracle if you ask me.

Truth be known I always thought Renegade was the superior one of the two. But it is quite evident that you are the boss and he is also just a follower of yours, damn shame, the man has intelligence, I have seen it in him and in his posts. Very sad too in it's own way, I was never a person to really appreciate seeing one man treat another man like [bleep] in order for him to feel himself a "someone".

Lynn

JFC.......

Saint Lynn now......

Slumlord can I have some more slack on my puppet strings?

LMFAO!!!!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by ironbender
The good news is that we don't need nominations for KOTY2020.

You're taking it back from Happy Camper?

Not mine to award. It’s up to the committee.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Okay.

Slummy,

Lynn

Slumlord can I have some more slack on my puppet strings?

Exactly my point.

He treats you like the dumb ass flunky, people see it, and they know who the boss is, and who you are not.

Get with the program Dude.

Lynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor Rene the imprisoned puppet

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

LMFAO... this is getting weird now.
Slum the overlord grin crazy
gmafb

Last edited by Salty303; 12/16/20.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Jim

"I don't know what problem ya'll have with Miss Lynn"

Exactly....

You don't know.......

See, there again. Truth be told you don't know either. Slummy just decided I was fair game because he felt like it and in the end the only one that is going to end up in the schitt is you, and the other followers.

Anyways, he is your problem, not mine, and that is true blessing for me.

Have a good day.

Lynn

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Salty303
Poor Rene the imprisoned puppet

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

LMFAO... this is getting weird now.
Slum the overlord grin crazy
fmafb

Come on man.....
I'm waaaay taller than that.

LOL!!!

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Y'all need to have an epic breakdancing battle to see who is king of the street. It's the only way to settle this.

[Linked Image from static.hollywoodreporter.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can bust some moves tho man! lol

The gif farm was pretty sold out. .. *grins*

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
" Miss Lynn"
Trying to drive a wedge.
Work that schitt "girl".
Them Lesbo jedi mind fugg powers of yours are weak at best.

LMFAO!!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
" Miss Lynn"
Trying to drive a wedge.
Work that schitt "girl".

LMFAO!!!!

If what I said is not true then you have no need to worry.

Lynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
" Miss Lynn"
Trying to drive a wedge.
Work that schitt "girl".

LMFAO!!!!

Very cunning. Lining up for a line drive home run over first base she was.

Phssssssssst. poof... didn't make first base. LMAO!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Salty303
You can bust some moves tho man! lol

The gif farm was pretty sold out. .. *grins*

I cant figure out how to post a fugging GIF.
Fugging for the life of me I just cant figure it the fugg out...

Gawd....
My game could be upped exponentially by a factor of 2 or 3 at least.

Page 45 of 87 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 52 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.