Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

All those metrics are real and quantifiable. Not delusion.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.

Biden is a lazy, cock sucking, worthless POS.

He has never had a job.

He polished the eggplant for 8 years. That’s paddlers metric for success.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

All those metrics are real and quantifiable. Not delusion.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.

Biden is a lazy, cock sucking, worthless POS.

He has never had a job.

Yep. Biden is a corrupt lifelong member of the Swamp.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mackay_Sagebrush, I'd like to buy you a cigar. Just let me know how to get it to you.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
DMc,

I appreciate that.

I'd put it on the shelf as a trophy for slapping Paddler around, but as everyone has seen, even Constable Bob is too much for Mr. 1.4.

Beating down poor Mr. 1.4 reminds me of this:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

laugh

Almost makes me feel guilty.

Almost.

If he had not brought this all upon himself I would.

But in the spirit of Christmas and being the Gentleman I was thinking last night I probably had better bow out of this, before people think poorly of me for having a "Battle of Wits", when the other side obviously is not fully armed.

Merry Christmas!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paddler,

GREAT job spending all that money on becoming an Md.

So you can live in the same house as a truck driver.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
So, I was talking to a buddy today and he asked me if I was causing any trouble lately. He likes to read my threads, he finds the idiotic responses to my pearls of wisdom amusing. I mentioned Constable Bob to him, and he said something spot on. He said that guys here remind him of Dewey Crow, and I quickly realized he's absolutely correct.

Paddler,

LMFAO

This poster is a perfect example of a Dewey. His post about a truck driver makes no sense at all. Nothing wrong with truck drivers, of course, but I've never lived with one. Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition. Talk about ROI!! But that was a long time ago. While I was there as an undergrad, John Wooden was the basketball coach and Bill Walton played. It's now just over $13,000 in state, which is still a steal.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/17/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, I was talking to a buddy today and he asked me if I was causing any trouble lately. He likes to read my threads, he finds the idiotic responses to my pearls of wisdom amusing. I mentioned Constable Bob to him, and he said something spot on. He said that guys here remind him of Dewey Crow, and I quickly realized he's absolutely correct.

Paddler,

LMFAO

This poster is a perfect example of a Dewey. His post about a truck driver makes no sense at all. Nothing wrong with truck drivers, of course, but I've never lived with one. Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition. Talk about ROI!! But that was a long time ago. While I was there as an undergrad, John Wooden was the basketball coach and Bill Walton played. It's now just over $13,000 in state, which is still a steal.

And yet your shiny star peaked as a bitter, suburban, doc-ina-box, treating sprained ankles and colds.

ROI!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

And yet your shiny star peaked as a bitter, suburban, doc-ina-box, treating sprained ankles and colds.

ROI!!

Anything you say, Dewey!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
DMc,

I appreciate that.

I'd put it on the shelf as a trophy for slapping Paddler around, but as everyone has seen, even Constable Bob is too much for Mr. 1.4.

Beating down poor Mr. 1.4 reminds me of this:

laugh

Almost makes me feel guilty.

Almost.

If he had not brought this all upon himself I would.

But in the spirit of Christmas and being the Gentleman I was thinking last night I probably had better bow out of this, before people think poorly of me for having a "Battle of Wits", when the other side obviously is not fully armed.

Merry Christmas!

That may be one of the funniest memes accompanying a post Ive seen here in awhile!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And there it is.

Mic Drop.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
One question. Why is Trump so angry about losing a job he's not even doing? And, of course, has never done. What a sick SOB. Goodbye and good riddance, Donnie boy....

https://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/where-is-the-president-of-the-united

And this is okay with all you Deweys? "We have never seen a dereliction of duty at this scale from an American president."

Last edited by Paddler; 12/17/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
100%.........

Paddler will be gone soon.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition.

A quick perusal of your professional reviews makes it obvious that you failed to get your money's worth.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
One question. Why is Trump so angry about losing a job he's not even doing? And, of course, has never done. What a sick SOB. Goodbye and good riddance, Donnie boy....

https://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/where-is-the-president-of-the-united

And this is okay with all you Deweys?

Is that you, Dr Johnnie Barto?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
What an impressive claim.

Look here at my Medical License. It only cost me $5000. And my patients rate me at a cool 28 percent.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

ROI!!

Living with, and treatin' white folk.

While all da' while claim'n... RACISM!!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Dr Jon Middleton never served just like the schitbag Chinese coward Biden and he then calls out a combat vet for being a coward..

Just so you know, Mr 1.4 (That just cracks me up) laugh has a thing for Asians.

Mrs 1.4 happens to look like a "Mail order bride" so to speak.

ahahaha.....

I just happen to have a picture!

Now I won't disparage her, Just because her husband is a complete ...., well, he is Paddler.

For all we know she was forced to marry him. She might be a wonderful lady.

That said, she did register as a Democrat October 30th 1986 (same day Jon did )

Oh by the way Doctors in Utah have a Code of Ethics that they are required to follow.

Here s a link.

https://www.utahmed.org/docs/principl.pdf

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

ROI!!

If you read his patient reviews it doesn't sound like he treats much of anything.
He just cuts them off while they are explaining their symptoms, tells them there is nothing wrong with them and sends them on their way to add to his bad reviews.
Paddler, 1.4 star MD
And he calls Trump a failure.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by irfubar
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I agree, Merry Christmas to all. Think Donnie's Christmas will be Merry? We already know Melania doesn't give a f*ck about it. And the Donald is looking at the end of the worst presidency in our history, then literally years of legal problems. I always have said the he would rue the day he won the electoral college because of the scrutiny it would bring. All his criminality will come to light. Once we restore integrity to the DOJ he'll be in real trouble. It will be interesting to see what kinds of pardons he tries to grant during the death throes of our four year nightmare.

If you really believe this, please explain what you think of Bill and Hilary Clinton.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It was cute the first dozen times, but now you are chit faced drunk and ignoring youself.

just.... STOP. No one wants to see your stupid "ignore" replies, DUMBFUGG.

[Linked Image]

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (160user, 16gage, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 65 invisible), 3,016 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,618
Posts18,492,662
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.