Home
Posted By: Paddler Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
That's what Donnie will receive today. He's fired, with more days notice than he deserves. The End. Finito. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. Proceed directly to court. As a defendant. For years to come.
Posted By: hanco Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Quak Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
lol that's probably what he actually looks like
Posted By: cznut Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Very Low IQ comment.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Someone needs a bag of dicks.

https://dicksbymail.com/?gclid=CjwK...X_TqWQ93TBIrhLRuF9Q5Zfz4uexoCCkwQAvD_BwE
Posted By: 79S Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Originally Posted by Paddler
That's what Donnie will receive today. He's fired, with more days notice than he deserves. The End. Finito. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. Proceed directly to court. As a defendant. For years to come.

And you are still a chitty doctor.. With chitty reviews..
Posted By: WAM Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Paddler, the only thing worse than a sore loser is a whiny, sore winner! LOL! Happy Trails
Posted By: jwall Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
I'm so sorry. I thot You received notice from Rick ! confused smirk

miracles have ceased ! frown
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
...............Well POODLE-PUSSY.......The US Constitution says otherwise as more needs to play out. Of course in all of your stupid and LOW IQ postings and as with all Trump haters, never is the law and the Constitution mentioned......
Posted By: moosemike Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
...............Well POODLE-PUSSY.......The US Constitution says otherwise as more needs to play out. Of course in all of your stupid and LOW IQ postings and as with all Trump haters, never is the law and the Constitution mentioned......

No nothing else needs to play out. Trumps out of ace cards
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20

That's one thing about this forum that a lot of people just don't get. People like you and Big Stick and a couple of others type your posts and then sit back and giggle like little school grils at everybody else's responses.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Originally Posted by WAM
Paddler, the only thing worse than a sore loser is a whiny, sore winner! LOL! Happy Trails

Whiny, sore loser - that description would easily fit Trump!

Jim
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Originally Posted by WAM

Jim

No one here cares what you think dumbass. Why don’t you go blow your cross dressing leader. Idiot
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20

worshipping a pedophile? No one is shocked on here Dr Diddler

Originally Posted by WAM

Jim

Jim the commie loving useful idiot from Canada. Still upset Canada won't be training China Communist soldiers?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-china-pla-peoples-liberation-army-1.5838658

celebrating Canada's proud history of racism and ignorance

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20

It ain't over until inauguration day, January 20th.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20

Tell you what, Squeezy. Fedex just delivered my new Nikon 70-200FL, which cost $1900. Why don't we bet that amount? You are good for it, right? I mean, Mommy will loan it to you, right?
Posted By: AKduck Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Beware the fury of a patient man.
You need a lesson on America's Constitution!
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20

Okay, if Paddler was on fire, burning to death and screaming for mercy, would you:
1. Find a bag of marshmallows?
2. Throw rocks at the unburnt areas of him?
3. Figure out a way to piss gasoline?
Posted By: Scout308 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Originally Posted by WAM

Jim

That rich coming from a Canadian!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
Dr. Jon A Middleton somewhere in Utah, doc-in-a-box with crappy reviews
Originally Posted by Scout308
Originally Posted by WAM

Jim

That rich coming from a Canadian!

Canadians luv their gun control and Chinese communism
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Notice of Termination - 12/14/20
You're stupider than a sack of shixt. Go suck your boyfriend's anus, bitch.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by moosemike

............Disagree Moose...........Jan 6th. And then after that if it goes to the house for a full vote.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
You have much to be worried about Piddles.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Paddler endured a horrific death at the hands of his Indian captors. According to one eyewitness account, he was tied to a post and "seventy shots of powder were fired at his body. Indians then cut off his ears, prodded him with burning sticks, and tossed hot embers at him. [He] continued in the extremities of pain for an hour and three quarters or two hours longer . . . when at last, being almost totally exhausted, he laid down on his belly; they then scalped him .. An old squaw got a board, took a parcel of coals and ashes and laid them on his back and head, after he had been scalped.

Burning of Paddler In this imaginary painting, Paddler, bound and naked, is prepared for his burning at a stake. In the background on the left stands a British officer, his presence indicating English collusion in Paddler's execution.
zoom
Burning of Paddler

Paddler then raised himself upon his feet and began to walk around the post; they next put a burning stick to him as usual, but he seemed more insensible of pain than before." Paddler finally died from his wounds, but not before begging those around him to end his misery with a bullet.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

............Disagree Moose...........Jan 6th. And then after that if it goes to the house for a full vote.

Are we betting or not, Dipsh*t?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

I keep praying for your wife, to be able to get that big insurance check, when you get your ticket punched...

She, I and a lot of Campfire members think her good fortune can't happen soon enough....
Posted By: slobob63 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
paddler and his like.non american fecal matter.should be put down.
Posted By: slobob63 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
paddler and his like.non american fecal matter.should be put down.
Posted By: dogdoc Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Why do people respond to these trolls? That is what gives him satisfaction

Speaking of a notice of Termination.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

Yes. Since I posted that I saw that he has one more real chance yet

.......................ONLY IF YOU COME TO SO CAL TO COLLECT COWARD......HOW many times ya need to read that dipSCHIT?.............$10K Puddle PUSSY......Now on Jan 21st if or after Biden gets crowned U PM me ya coward and tell me what airline and flight # into either LAX or JWA you will be on. I will have the 10K in my pocket...Then we go to a MMA studio of my choosing. That 10K will be placed by my feet for u to come the hell and try and get it....PERIOD!

..............Just because the electors today put Biden over the 270 mark it is still not over. The GOP controlled legislatures in each of these states can OVER-RULE with a contested vote. Ya need one congress person and one senator to begin.....Trump's strategy is to get this to the house and let the house choose the POTUS by a vote. If that occurs Trump retains the presidency.
Posted By: WAM Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by WAM

Jim

Does your puzzy hurt, too, Jimmie Lou? LOL!
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

You are not anonymous.

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

Karma paddled you.

I usually try not to respond to threads started by liberalfaggots like Paddler but this post Mackay, I’m quoting for posterity. 😉. Nice job outing that dumb ass. 👍
Thanks A&E,

I am actually being a gentleman and being gentle. The hope is Jon will get the message that enough is enough, but ego can be a funny thing.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Damn...nice work!
Posted By: Raspy Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

..............Just because the electors today put Biden over the 270 mark it is still not over. The GOP controlled legislatures in each of these states can OVER-RULE with a contested vote. Ya need one congress person and one senator to begin.....Trump's strategy is to get this to the house and let the house choose the POTUS by a vote. If that occurs Trump retains the presidency.

This is absolutely correct....
Posted By: 79S Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
ph uck this is like over the top chit..
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Holy Fûck!

Mike Ritland a former Navy Seal who also runs an excellent podcast said, “liberal dipshîts don’t want to see the varsity team take the streets.” “It won’t last long or look pretty afterwards.”

Hint...

🦫😎
Posted By: duck9ll Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Don't you have an appointment to get the batteries in your ankle bracelet renewed?
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Holy Fûck!

Mike Ritland a former Navy Seal who also runs an excellent podcast said, “liberal dipshîts don’t want to see the varsity team take the streets.” “It won’t last long or look pretty afterwards.”

Hint...

🦫😎

Mike is right.

But like I said,

I am being a gentleman..

cool
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Ruh roh Raggy.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Lawns looking a little rough. Lol
Posted By: Toddly Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Cheers to my Gentleman friend!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

👍👍👍
Well done MS.
He lives pretty close to my mother's house.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Strong work MS! This is exactly how we need to play the game with the libtards in this "new America". They have been doing this sheit for years against conservatives, time to flip the deck and give them a taste of their own medicine!
Posted By: KenMi Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
For a supposed Dr., you are dumber than dog schitt on a wet lawn.

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Gosh, your post seems to be an attempt at intimidation, perhaps even a threat of violence. Not very friendly of you. Just a couple of corrections. We lived at our previous address from 1982-85, and our current address since December of 1985. Also, that picture is way outdated. We had our front yard professionally landscaped a few years ago, you wouldn't even recognize the place. If I knew how I'd post a new photo.

I'd be surprised if you're not banned from our beloved 'fire given the threatening nature of your post. Also, I sent a link to your post to the FBI. You are on record.
Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
"On record."

You stoopid phaggy dork.
Paddler, you retired, or still LARPing as a doctor?

.......................ONLY IF YOU COME TO SO CAL TO COLLECT COWARD......HOW many times ya need to read that dipSCHIT?.............$10K Puddle PUSSY......Now on Jan 21st if or after Biden gets crowned U PM me ya coward and tell me what airline and flight # into either LAX or JWA you will be on. I will have the 10K in my pocket...Then we go to a MMA studio of my choosing. That 10K will be placed by my feet for u to come the hell and try and get it....PERIOD!

You are such a child, a loser, just like Trump. Tell you what. I've recently purchased three very nice lenses, all Nikon; the 500/5.6PF, a Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25, and the Nikon 70-200FL. Why don't we bet the amount of any of those, or even all three? Of course, it will need to be a bank check mailed to me. Your childish threats are getting old.

I really cannot believe in the level of stupidity here. Do you guys actually believe Trump will prevail?

You are such a child, a loser, just like Trump. Tell you what. I've recently purchased three very nice lenses, all Nikon; the 500/5.6PF, a Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25, and the Nikon 70-200FL. Why don't we bet the amount of any of those, or even all three? Of course, it will need to be a bank check mailed to me. Your childish threats are getting old.

I really cannot believe in the level of stupidity here. Do you guys actually believe Trump will prevail?

Dude hire a ph ucking lawn service outfit. Your grass looks like absolute chit..
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Hey, I've been driving through Canyon Ferry every year since 2002, except this year. I head up to Alberta to hunt geese. Every year except this year, of course. Hope to make a trip or two up there next fall.
Originally Posted by 79S

Dude hire a ph ucking lawn service outfit. Your grass looks like absolute chit..

See my post above. You can read, right?
I can see that, straight up the I-15 Corridor.
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Returning to Thailand again to take nude pics of 8 to 12 year old impoverished Thai boys on the beach again with your sub standard Nikon lenses? Canada has a ban on pedophiles entering their country. lmao

Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Just sent a link to the AMA, CDC, NAMBLA, and the American Physchiarctic Association.

You are on record, Middleton.

On record!

Hey, I've been driving through Canyon Ferry every year since 2002, except this year. I head up to Alberta to hunt geese. Every year except this year, of course. Hope to make a trip or two up there next fall.

We went through your backyard a few years back on a trip to Moab. I had no idea how much urban sprawl there was in the greater SLC area. We turned off of I-15 at Spanish Fork.
Dr Jon Middleton the anti-gun, sub standard medical practitioner /pedo giving advice on a hunting forum? LMAO
Trump won Utah 58%, Biden 37%.

I'm betting Paddler doesn't talk all his trash in his own community. Has to come here to do it.

We went through your backyard a few years back on a trip to Moab. I had no idea how much urban sprawl there was in the greater SLC area. We turned off of I-15 at Spanish Fork.

I'm east of I-15 and south of I-80. Pretty much the entire Wasatch front is built up now. We did a motorcycle trip to southern Utah, Moab and Colorado in August. I-15 to Hwy 6, then 89 to Cedar City. Back roads including Hwy 12, a scenic byway, over to Moab. Then Durango, the Million Dollar Highway, etc. Some of the best riding ever. Toured the Black Hills in June. Awesome.
Originally Posted by ribka
Dr Jon Middleton the anti-gun, sub standard medical practitioner /pedo giving advice on a hunting forum? LMAO

I can't post pictures here, but here's a link to some of my better BIF photos. Be sure to check out page 2:

https://utahwildlife.net/forum/16-waterfowl/204369-shot-few-more-even-spoonie.html

I can't post pictures here, but here's a link to some of my better BIF photos. Be sure to check out page 2:

https://utahwildlife.net/forum/16-waterfowl/204369-shot-few-more-even-spoonie.html

Just caught lying again. What a pathetic loser.

Super weird that pro communist China , anti gun, anti hunting pedophiles like you, Sacharlie, Benquick, Jeffo would post on a a hunting forum

LMAO again at trolls like you
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Lol!!!!

Fugging doxed...

Montgomery county public library computer room here I come...

Priceless........

Gonna be a logistical hell undoing all the fugged up schit coming paddlers way.

Just one little example.

I see alot of local contractors in your future.

Knock knock knock
Hi Mr D-bag
I'm larry lunch meat the strung out booze hound under the table bath room remodel guy.
Are you ready for the estimate inspect you requested.
TFF!!!!

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Gosh, your post seems to be an attempt at intimidation, perhaps even a threat of violence. Not very friendly of you. Just a couple of corrections. We lived at our previous address from 1982-85, and our current address since December of 1985. Also, that picture is way outdated. We had our front yard professionally landscaped a few years ago, you wouldn't even recognize the place. If I knew how I'd post a new photo.

I'd be surprised if you're not banned from our beloved 'fire given the threatening nature of your post. Also, I sent a link to your post to the FBI. You are on record.

Oh noes! laugh

Not on record for posting public information on a public forum! Whatever shall I do?

Now I was being nice and did not give the campfire guys the PUBLIC INFORMATION that is perfectly legal public information. Nobody cares if you have had your lawn worked on. The point is that you are not an anonymous troll. Eventually trolls piss people off and that has consequences Jon Alan Middleton.

I have been nice. Your full address was not posted. Your complete phone number was not posted. people who are close to you, their phone numbers and information was not posted. Every single one of those things are publicly available and on the internet.
Not one single bit of posting publicly found information, or showing others how to type in a persons name/info into the better search engines, is illegal. I would know, considering it was my job to find people who did not want to be found.

I realize that (some not all) doctors often have narcissism issues and they have a hard time accepting that they are out of their depth, but you are.

You have been a complete azzwhole to many people for years. Disruptive and purposely ruining many enjoyable conversations.

I would imagine there are some of them here who would like to contact you Jon.

In fact, just think, there might just be a private conversation that involves people you have pissed off. Guy who are lining up, hoping you won't go away so they can return what you have been dishing out.

Don't let your ego override your common sense.

Just go away.
Tag for a real estate fixer upper.

🦫😎
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Piddlers an idiot!!! I told him once I was going to come down out of the mountains and have a serious discussion with him. Piddlers says are you threatening me? I said no dummy a discussion means to talk verbally. He’s truly stupid.

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Not on record for posting public information on a public forum! Whatever shall I do?

Now I was being nice and did not give the campfire guys the PUBLIC INFORMATION that is perfectly legal public information. Nobody cares if you have had your lawn worked on. The point is that you are not an anonymous troll. Eventually trolls piss people off and that has consequences Jon Alan Middleton.

I have been nice. Your full address was not posted. Your complete phone number was not posted. people who are close to you, their phone numbers and information was not posted. Every single one of those things are publicly available and on the internet.
Not one single bit of posting publicly found information, or showing others how to type in a persons name/info into the better search engines, is illegal. I would know, considering it was my job to find people who did not want to be found.

I realize that (some not all) doctors often have narcissism issues and they have a hard time accepting that they are out of their depth, but you are.

You have been a complete azzwhole to many people for years. Disruptive and purposely ruining many enjoyable conversations.

In fact, just think, there might just be a private conversation that involves people you have pissed off. Guy who are lining up, hoping you won't go away so they can return what you have been dishing out.

Just go away.

If you weren't on the FBI's radar before, you are now. I'm sure they have no patience for wannabes like yourself. Maybe they'll reach out to you. The 1st Amendment has limits. Have a nice life.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Just go away.

If you weren't on the FBI's radar before, you are now. I'm sure they have no patience for wannabes like yourself. Maybe they'll reach out to you. The 1st Amendment has limits. Have a nice life.

My god you are a stupid son of a bitch......
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

Yeah.

The 1st Amendment stuff he posted sure put lots of sand in your cunny!

Bwahahahaha!

Dumb bastard.

Ahahaha!

If you only knew the irony of that.

If anyone needs a link to a pretty powerful search engine, just PM me. All you do is put in a person's full name and POOF a bunch of public, legally collected information pops up!

What you do with it is up to you. grin

Tough luck Jon.

Karma pays you back.
Originally Posted by irfubar

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Just go away.

My god you are a stupid son of a bitch......

Thinking more about a 68 year old guy who gets his licks-off by pushing peoples buttons, anonymously, until now.

Dox’n people was started by the SJW of the radical left,,,You know, Alan’s people.

The Lib Left even Dox themselves. See Seattle Council Member, Kshama Sawant dox’n Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan.

Merry Christmas 🎄

😎

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Just go away.

OMG, that's funny!

OMG, that's funny!

Ain't it!

Friggin' poser wannabe even fooled the local, state and fed boys..

Musta been the boots.

laugh
Careful Mackay he will sick the FBI on you...... lmao
This clown is so out of his depth.... but then again so are all leftards
Posted By: joken2 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Just go away.

Typical and not unexpected response further verifying your own patient's overwhelming negative reviews after having dealt with you...

Obviously by choice you are totally ignorant of what Mackay Sagebrush does, knows and has done in his professional life...

Might want to try getting a clue first before responding again in a like manner...

Cura te ipsum...
It's not easy to admit, but there are certain times when standing down is the best option. Now would be one of those times for the OP.
But please don't..... Ms Lynn and McRibs is getting old. This thread has some serious potential.
Originally Posted by RUM7
It's not easy to admit, but there are certain times when standing down is the best option. Now would be one of those times for the OP.
But please don't..... Ms Lynn and McRibs is getting old. This thread has some serious potential.

I might get myself a couple McRibs and bucket of KFC in lieu of popcorn 🍿

😎🦫
Originally Posted by joken2

Typical and not unexpected response further verifying your own patient's overwhelming negative reviews after having dealt with you...

Obviously by choice you are totally ignorant of what Mackay Sagebrush does, knows and has done in his professional life...

Might want to try getting a clue first before responding again in a like manner...

Cura te ipsum...

Paddler's the smartest kid in the room, just ask him. He has no need to understand anything about those with whom he interacts, beyond the most superficial.

The narcissism is strong with Paddler.
Posted By: Ackman Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Paddler if you're really a shooter and voted for Biden and his crowd, you're either the dumbest sumbitch who ever lived, or the most ignorant. Or just an a-hole troll. I suspect all three.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

I REALLY don't think he gives a schit.
Bill me later option magazine subscriptions.
Those little pull out mail in mofo,s...

PITA unfugging and canceling those outta the blue...

Priceless.....
LMFAO!!!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Tag for a real estate fixer upper.

🦫😎

Ya reckon 'ballz could do some porch work??
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I REALLY don't think he gives a schit.

Paddler took a hard turn there. I suppose If I lived boxed-in on some residential street behind the church parking lot, I'd have to bust out on the regular too.

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Oh noes! laugh

Just go away.

I can picture it now. Jon A. Middleton calls the FBI.

Hello Agent Dipitydo, FBI field agent can I help you?

My name is Dr. Jon A. Middleton and I want to file a complaint

What is your complaint sir?

Mackay Sagebrush on the internet posted a picture of my house and is attempting to ruin my internet persona, my yard was a mess in the picture.

Ok sir, where can we find Mr. Sagebrush?

He lives in Bumfuck, Idaho

Ok we will contact our field office in Bumfuck and get back to you.

Hello this is field agent Dipidydo calling from SLC FBI office. We have a complaint from Dr. Middleton regarding a Mr. Mackay Sagebrush in your district.

Oh , Special agent Mackay? he is right here would you like to talk to him?

Yep put him on the line.

Hello, this is special agent Sagebrush.

S.A. Sagebrush, this is field agent Dipitydo in SLC we have received a complaint from Jon A. Middleton about you.

I am glad you called , I was ready to call your office, I will be forwarding a file on Middleton with info regarding our investigation into his alleged child porn and Medicare fraud.

Ok agent Sagebrush I look forward to receiving that info.... we will take it from here.... oh and next time you are in SLC give me a call and we can have coffee.... look forward to hearing from you , thanks
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
🤣🤣🤣
Lol!!!
Coming soon to a theater near you....The next great Christmas movie of our time!

DOX HARD. Staring Deflave as Agent Dipidydo and special guest Agent Sagebrush as himself.

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Lol ... you and your ol lady were ph ucking hippies back in the day.. peace loving hippies running around calling Vietnam vets baby killers ..
Having followed Mackay’s posts for years I find him to be exactly the type of man that this place needs and I’d gladly have his 6 any day. I’d also venture to guess that not only is not afraid of the FBI but they should be afraid of him. Mackay strikes me as a warrior not some college CPA nerd with a FBI badge, therein lies a giant difference between men of action versus men of comfort.

I have nothing but the deepest respect for Mackay and the other men here like him!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Having followed Mackay’s posts for years I find him to be exactly the type of man that this place needs and I’d gladly have his 6 any day. I’d also venture to guess that not only is not afraid of the FBI but they should be afraid of him. Mackay strikes me as a warrior not some college CPA nerd with a FBI badge, therein lies a giant difference between men of action versus men of comfort.

I have nothing but the deepest respect for Mackay and the other men here like him!

He strikes you as a warrior?? You seen the pictures he’s posted? I’m 100% sure he’s a warrior. Probably not a guy I would mess with. Then again that’s goes for a lot folks out their..
Luckily [bleep] like Piddler will be dead within 10 years or so. He is the epitome of an ass hole democrat and a hypocritical liberal. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire, he’s a provocateur in the worst sense.
Unfortunately their replacements are already here and they are much worse than paddler hippies of the 60’s..
Posted By: pete53 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

Don`t feed the trolls
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Send it to 4chan /pol/. There's a handful of people over there that get their kicks digging up public info on people.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

What a dump of a house!
Originally Posted by pete53

Don`t feed the trolls

Oh this one been fed a big dose of reality
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Wanna bet Biden doesn’t make 4 years ? He and little Hunter probably will get pardoned from President Harris as a thank you for giving het the job the American people would never give her.
Besides it was never that hard to find out where he lived. All you do is find out what county they live in. Go to that county tax assessor web site. Hit find property owner plug in the name and you have all the Info. That goes for anyone out their as long as you have first and last name.. nothing groundbreaking was done.. everyone knew/knows this dudes name have for the last 5 years, what area of Utah he was located in..
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by dogdoc

I keep asking that same question. Folks just can't seem to learn that trolls raison d'etre is to rile the rubes. Paddler and the others would go away, if no one responded. He plays the crowd like a Stradivarious.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I keep asking that same question. Folks just can't seem to learn that trolls raison d'etre is to rile the rubes. Paddler and the others would go away, if no one responded. He plays the crowd like a Stradivarious.

I'd offer the argument, if they aren't countered and shot down, then a casual peruser reading the 'fire would read the threads and could presume that a liberal anti-American mindset is accepted here.

Ph uck you think everyone here is a troll. You swore on a stack of bibles that slumlord, Deflave and every new poster to come along is/ was a troll.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Is SACharlie next? For a little outing? MB
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Notice of Termination - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Is SACharlie next? For a little outing? MB

That would be nice Mirage243 would really like to know his whereabouts. Paddler sure shut up, what a pussie.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
I’m not usually for the doxing or whatever it’s called.

But then I’m not normally for kickin the ribs in of some loud mouth drunk. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But there are times when exceptions should be made for those rules.

This is one of those times. Nice work Mackay

Sweet dreams Paddler. Was that a noise outside ? Prolly just raccoons, go back to sleep
Nice work Mackay!!!!!
Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Paddler, you there?

Paddler....?

Men.

Jon has chosen to not reply and lets do the same.

While it may be tempting to rub dirt, throw salt, etc. Let it go.

Perhaps he will choose wisely and not return. This thread will go away, and we will go on about our business.

Cheers Gentlemen!
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I'd offer the argument, if they aren't countered and shot down, then a casual peruser reading the 'fire would read the threads and could presume that a liberal anti-American mindset is accepted here.

The Communist Chinese trolls are still perplexed that the supposedly dumb American rubes can dox them. Me so dumb! The communist Chinese still don't realize they're stealing tech from 2 years ago. lmao
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Whatever made you think I'd abandon you guys? I couldn't do that, somebody has to enlighten y'all. I can't be on here all the time, still working, you know. Plus hunting on my days off, hitting the gym, and other hobbies. The 'fire is just a public service I provide. You're welcome.

Where did Squeezy go? He never took me up on my bet. And back on the original topic, McConnell seems to be tired of Trump's bullsh*t. It only took him 42 days for him to congratulate Biden and Harris. According to McConnell, the Electoral College vote was "determinative". That means definitive, or decisive, or final, for those of you who don't like or understand polysyllabic words. In other words, Trump's a loser, just like many of you here. He's been terminated. He can't lie, cheat or steal our election. So you might as well get over it. He'll never have another good day, you know. He has a lifetime of criminality to answer for, along with his entire family. This will be cool to watch. Great news for the country, no?

Edit: The letter from the ICIG referring Trump for criminal investigation to the FBI and Justice over his attempted extortion of Zelenskyy broke today. Rosen, the new acting Attorney General, buried it. I wonder what will come of it, if anything. Hmmm, a taste of things to come? Rosen's a peach, just like the rest of the criminals.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Whatever made you think I'd abandon you guys? I couldn't do that, somebody has to enlighten y'all. I can't be on here all the time, still working, you know. Plus hunting on my days off, hitting the gym, and other hobbies. The 'fire is just a public service I provide. You're welcome.

Where did Squeezy go? He never took me up on my bet. And back on the original topic, McConnell seems to be tired of Trump's bullsh*t. It only took him 42 days for him to congratulate Biden and Harris. According to McConnell, the Electoral College vote was "determinative". That means definitive, or decisive, or final, for those of you who don't like or understand polysyllabic words. In other words, Trump's a loser, just like many of you here. He's been terminated. He can't lie, cheat or steal our election. So you might as well get over it. He'll never have another good day, you know. He has a lifetime of criminality to answer for, along with his entire family. This will be cool to watch. Great news for the country, no?
What I'd like to know is when are the Clinton's and Biden's going to answer for a lifetime of criminality ?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

What I'd like to know is when are the Clinton's and Biden's going to answer for a lifetime of criminality ?

What aboutism is a weak argument. There is no equivalency.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Originally Posted by Blackheart

What aboutism is a weak argument. There s no equivalency.
We all know the Clinton's and Biden's have done far more and worse than Trump.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20

Edit: The letter from the ICIG referring Trump for criminal investigation to the FBI and Justice over his attempted extortion of Zelenskyy broke today. Rosen, the new acting Attorney General, buried it. I wonder what will come of it, if anything. Hmmm, a taste of things to come? Rosen's a peach, just like the rest of the criminals.

68 years old and STILL needing to keep working...???

Loser, as in... Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD - Reviews ???

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

Posted By: 79S Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20

68 still working ph ucking dud..
So, even Putin congratulated Biden, but many elected Republicans haven't and won't. Wow.
Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
So, even Putin congratulated Biden, but many elected Republicans haven't and won't. Wow.

Get some rest now, Freakshow.

You will be craving it and soon.
So, where did Mackay, that self-important pile of pigeon droppings who takes himself far more seriously than is warranted go? He was here a while ago. I swear. Men, spread out...
Originally Posted by add

Get some rest now, Freakshow.

You will be craving it and soon.

Given your signature lines, does anybody take you seriously? Really?

So 4 yrs ago Putin bad, 4years later Putin good... what we do know you are chitty doctor.. and probably a real chitty hippie..
Originally Posted by 79S

So 4 yrs ago Putin bad, 4years later Putin good... what we do know you are chitty doctor.. and probably a real chitty hippie..

Oh, I never said Putin is good. But he's no worse for democracy than the Dumpster and his lackeys.
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh, I never said Putin is good. But he's no worse for democracy than the Dumpster and his lackeys.

Go write some gun control laws and start mailing them to cool joe Biden..
So, I see where Steve Schmidt is changing from Independent to Democrat. All the cool people are doing the same.
So, where did Mackay, that self-important pile of pigeon droppings who takes himself far more seriously than is warranted go? He was here a while ago. I swear. Men, spread out...

I will pop some popcorn...

Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Diddler Gofuckyourself
So, I see where Steve Schmidt is changing from Independent to Democrat. All the cool people are doing the same.

paddler sure loves his child molesters

Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
#PaddlePuzzy

Fugging brokedigk “doctor” LOL

Oh, you great big scary warrior, you. You remind me of Constable Bob in "Justified". Do you have a "Go Bag"? Laughing...at you, not with you.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Did you call the FBI this morning too Jan?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did you call the FBI this morning too Jan?

Speed-dial

Oh, you great big scary warrior, you. You remind me of Constable Bob in "Justified". Do you have a "Go Bag"? Laughing...at you, not with you.

Im sure a combat vet like Mackay is intimidated b y a prancing limp wristed swish like you. lmao

Why not go back to Walmart and yell at old ladies not wearing a mask

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1338888227277709312

Congratulating someone or entity for theft?
Not up my alley.

Just exactly as Mckay Sagebrush predicted, ...your mountainous narcissistic ego would overload your loser Chihuahua ass... laugh laugh laugh
And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!
That was a nice vid of you in the mask thread.
And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!

Ok swish. I luv your tight shorts Jon. Too bad you're not a real Dr like Dr Jill Biden LMAO

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1338888227277709312
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Just wonder why Paddler comes here. Isn't there a site for him to hook up with like minded people? Oh yes there is.... Paddler... dude. Sign up for Grinder. You are not really appreciated here. They will like you better there.

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

...Our rating: True

Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?

...DID BIDEN DODGE THE DRAFT?

There’s no denying that, by all appearances, the Joe Biden of 1968 was the picture of health. During his time at Archmere Academy, Biden excelled at sports. And while he once falsely claimed he played for the University of Delaware football team, he considered playing on the team (he chose to focus on his double-major in history and political science instead, he says) and he was active in intramural sports.

As the Associated Press noted in 2008, “Promises to Keep,” Biden’s best-selling memoir, “never mentions his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school.”

Video of Joe Biden playing football as a teen

Biden frequently tells the story of his decision to spend a summer home from college working as the only white lifeguard at a pool predominately used by black residents. His goal was to learn more about the community, in part because he already had political ambitions.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military service due to “asthma as a teenager.”

Joe Biden’s high school yearbook from Archmere Academy

Does this prove that Biden was dishonest or made a false claim? No. But a similar story from Donald Trump was enough for Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D- Wis.), who was wounded while serving in Iraq, to label President Trump a “coward.”

“@realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn’t have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs — they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition,” Duckworth tweeted on Wednesday.

Based on the lack of media coverage and interviews with Democratic primary voters, it appears that few potential Biden supporters even know about his draft deferments. And even if they did, would it matter?

Dr Jon Middleton never served just like the schitbag Chinese coward Biden and he then calls out a combat vet for being a coward.

This paddler is a real psychologically chugged up loser. Bet this father was cut from the same cloth.

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

...Our rating: True

Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?

...DID BIDEN DODGE THE DRAFT?

There’s no denying that, by all appearances, the Joe Biden of 1968 was the picture of health. During his time at Archmere Academy, Biden excelled at sports. And while he once falsely claimed he played for the University of Delaware football team, he considered playing on the team (he chose to focus on his double-major in history and political science instead, he says) and he was active in intramural sports.

As the Associated Press noted in 2008, “Promises to Keep,” Biden’s best-selling memoir, “never mentions his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school.”

Video of Joe Biden playing football as a teen

Biden frequently tells the story of his decision to spend a summer home from college working as the only white lifeguard at a pool predominately used by black residents. His goal was to learn more about the community, in part because he already had political ambitions.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military service due to “asthma as a teenager.”

Joe Biden’s high school yearbook from Archmere Academy

Does this prove that Biden was dishonest or made a false claim? No. But a similar story from Donald Trump was enough for Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D- Wis.), who was wounded while serving in Iraq, to label President Trump a “coward.”

“@realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn’t have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs — they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition,” Duckworth tweeted on Wednesday.

Based on the lack of media coverage and interviews with Democratic primary voters, it appears that few potential Biden supporters even know about his draft deferments. And even if they did, would it matter?

Still laughin'. Where's Constable Bob?
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
What kind of man would allow that creepy bastard Joe Biden fondle/kiss their Daughter and smile? Oh that's right pansies!!
Paddler, do you believe that there was ANY voter/election fraud in this past election?
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Do you drink on the job Piddler? Seriously you are such a POS in everything you do in life.You are a horrible Dr and a horrible human being that could use a good
attitude adjustment. You can take that anyway you like Pansy man.
Bill

You are exhibiting quite a disconnect from reality.

As a President, On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Trump a 10.

What would you give Biden?
Trump is a President who puts Country ahead of 'feelings'.

It's rare to see a President with his moral courage. He has consistently made the best decisions for this country, rather than try to salve the sensitivities of those like Paddler.

Paddler will Love Biden. The corrupt swamp creature Biden will tell Paddler what he needs to hear, while looting the country for personal and family gain.

Still laughin'. Where's Constable Bob?

There goes that ego again... laugh

His type aren't rattled in the least by your wannabe keyboard tough guy talk. They've heard and dealt with it before from others much, much more capable than you.

They can talk the talk, too, but the difference between you and them is they can back every word they say up.

I don't know but I'd imagine you'll soon be finding out that there's more than one way to 'skin a cat', too...

That being the case, you're hopelessly deluded. I really don't understand the basis for your opinion, it certainly isn't based on facts. I recommend you reevaluate your information sources. Immediately.
calling Dr bonespurs
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
...............................OK! So just because Putin congrats Biden, then that makes it a done deal AY PADDLE PUSS?....Got some news for ya pIddlePUSS.......On Jan 5th or 6th when congress convenes to officially count and certify the electoral count, you just may hear about a contested vote. Cuz ya see there POODLE PUSS, the republican majority legislatures through the US Constitution can contest the votes submitted from the electors to then throw the matter into the house and let the house choose who will be the POTUS... If that happens Paddle PUSSY, which it likely could, then Trump retains the presidency.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL....Why you ask? Simple PUDDLES! The GOP controls 30 out of the 50 state legislatures. And each state gets ONLY ONE VOTE!!!.......UH OOOOOOH!

Just exactly as Mckay Sagebrush predicted, ...your mountainous narcissistic ego would overload your loser Chihuahua ass... laugh laugh laugh

Speaking of predictions...

I predict that those results from the search engines that pull data from sources such as public records and FOIA data legally obtained, that some guys now have access to are not going to do Jon Alan Middleton any favors in his future trolling here at the fire, since they contain his full address and phone number. But what people do with pubic information is beyond my control. laugh

If they want to call and wish him a Merry Christmas, that is not my business. If they want to call and exchange sugar cookie recipes, that is not my business either. I won't be calling him. Not my circus, not my monkeys. whistle

The funny part about this is all the anger that seems to be directed in my direction from Paddler. That seems a bit misplaced all things considered.

I gave fair warning as a gentleman.

I did NOT list your full address.

I did NOT list your full phone number.

I did NOT show a current picture of your house.

I did NOT list your work phone number.

Nor did I list where you and your wife donate money to.

ALL PUBLIC RECORD

I even offered to NOT give these guys access to the search engines that law enforcement themselves often use...

All those things were put up as an offer, and you were shown evidence that it was not a bluff.

But your own narcissistic tendencies Jon overrode common sense.

THEN, you were given a second chance... BUT NOPE.

AGAIN You literally think you are the smartest guy in the room..

You were given chance after chance. But NOPE, you can't resist being yourself. LOL.

You literally brought this on yourself..

So, I predict that someone is probably going to post your information before too long, and well.

HO! HO! HO!

Overall, I think I have been pretty darn nice to you Jon, so why all the hate?

After all, tis the season of Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men.

smile
Posted By: irfubar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Piddler likes Biden because like Biden Piddler is all into inappropriately touching his patients. That’s on record. He’s probably a pedo as well. Either way he’s a disgusting human being that shouldn’t be aloud to go near patients. His record proves that as well.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Snicker, snicker...
Mackay,

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
It's fairly obvious that people on today's left are carrying a lot of toxic emotional baggage. They're miserable people. Everything they do is intended to display their misery to the world. In Jon Alan Middleton's case, he's a Physician who can't even keep from displaying his misery to his patients,...as evidenced by all of his bad reviews on the internet.

I can't even really get pissed at those people these days. I just do what I can to avoid them. Their brains have been turned to schitt,..they don't know why,.. it makes them miserable and angry and they look for places to lash out and demonstrate it.

That's what you're seeing when they get on here and spew.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20

Laughing my ass off!

g
Yep, Constable Bob is a peach. A swell guy, in fact, a hero. Decorated, no doubt. Still laughin'.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
How’d that call to the FBI go dumbass? Laughing at you Dr 1.4
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Impressive review
And another
And another

Seems to be a pattern here. Won't listen, can't stop interrupting, poor manners........that's our Paddler
Kind of embarrassing.
Mackay,

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I agree, Merry Christmas to all. Think Donnie's Christmas will be Merry? We already know Melania doesn't give a f*ck about it. And the Donald is looking at the end of the worst presidency in our history, then literally years of legal problems. I always have said the he would rue the day he won the electoral college because of the scrutiny it would bring. All his criminality will come to light. Once we restore integrity to the DOJ he'll be in real trouble. It will be interesting to see what kinds of pardons he tries to grant during the death throes of our four year nightmare.
Yep, Constable Bob is a peach. A swell guy, in fact, a hero. Decorated, no doubt. Still laughin'.

Poor Jon,

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mister 1.4!

That is a TOUCHING rating!

Paddler, how would you rate Biden on a scale of 1 to 10?
Posted By: LJBass Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
How bad did paddler have to F*ck up to get Mackey, Who by my estimate is a good guy and asset to the forum, out of the huntgun and other sub forums to come up and get involved in the cesspool of the campfire?

Maybe I should go back and read this thread... must be a special kind of stupid.
Posted By: sse Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20

if ya expect an answer, may need to tell him all the numbers in between
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20
Mackay,

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I agree, Merry Christmas to all. Think Donnie's Christmas will be Merry? We already know Melania doesn't give a f*ck about it. And the Donald is looking at the end of the worst presidency in our history, then literally years of legal problems. I always have said the he would rue the day he won the electoral college because of the scrutiny it would bring. All his criminality will come to light. Once we restore integrity to the DOJ he'll be in real trouble. It will be interesting to see what kinds of pardons he tries to grant during the death throes of our four year nightmare.

You think just like a female
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/16/20

And there it is.

Mic Drop.
Originally Posted by LJBass
How bad did paddler have to F*ck up to get Mackey, Who by my estimate is a good guy and asset to the forum, out of the huntgun and other sub forums to come up and get involved in the cesspool of the campfire?

Maybe I should go back and read this thread... must be a special kind of stupid.

Oh I don't really care about Paddler.

I just figured you guys might like a break from him.

Time for a little education..

In Utah doctors are investigated by the DOPL (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing) Bureau of Investigation.

https://dopl.utah.gov/complaint/index.html

Examples; when say a doctor is accused of touching a person inappropriately (patient abuse) or the there are repeated instances of prescription drug violations, or insurance fraud. These are all some of the most common reasons doctors lose their licenses. Now I don't pretend to know the individual circumstances of how Mr 1.4 got such an awesome rating, but even a Junior G-Man might call that rating a "Clue" whistle

Bearing in mind those are patient ratings. That said, when any decent investigator is looking into an individual case, they are likely going to look at things like a rating, and whether or not this is the first time a person has been accused of a particular offense. After all, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... Plus talking to the people who filed those complaints often unravels more threads of a tapestry. Due diligence is the name of the game.

Paddlers info in the first post took me literally less than 5 minutes to gather. He is so vulnerable he has no idea. LOL
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20

Biden hasn't taken office yet, but compared to Trump almost every other president in our history rates a 10. Nixon was really, really bad, but not so ruinous to the country as Trump. If you look at Presidential rankings, Trump has consistently ranked as the third worst president in history, and I believe he's overrated so far. His rank will probably fall further with the passage of time.

So far I like Biden's cabinet picks, he's taken the approach that people should actually be qualified for the positions they will occupy. Refreshing, right? He has a full plate, though, the pandemic, the economy, reestablishing our standing in the world, reversing just about everything the Dumpster has done. Picking up the pieces, if you will.

Hey, Constable Bob, PI, can you get hold of Trump's college transcripts? That would be cool.
Posted By: deflave Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20

Biden hasn't taken office yet, but compared to Trump almost every other president in our history rates a 10. Nixon was really, really bad, but not so ruinous to the country as Trump. If you look at Presidential rankings, Trump has consistently ranked the third worst president in history, and I believe he's overrated so far. His rank will probably fall further with the passage of time.

So far I like Biden's cabinet picks, he's taken the approach that people should actually be qualified for the positions they will occupy. Refreshing, right? He has a full plate, though, the pandemic, the economy, reestablishing our standing in the world, reversing just about everything the Dumpster has done. Picking up the pieces, if you will.

Hey, Constable Bob, PI, can you get hold of Trump's college transcripts? That would be cool.

Paddler,

If your mom was a ten cent whore, I wouldn't have all these nickels.

LOL
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

All those metrics are real and quantifiable. Not delusion.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.

Biden is a lazy, cock sucking, worthless POS.

He has never had a job.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20
Originally Posted by LJBass

Oh I don't really care about Paddler.

I just figured you guys might like a break from him.

Time for a little education..

In Utah doctors are investigated by the DOPL (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing) Bureau of Investigation.

https://dopl.utah.gov/complaint/index.html

Examples; when say a doctor is accused of touching a person inappropriately (patient abuse) or the there are repeated instances of prescription drug violations, or insurance fraud. These are all some of the most common reasons doctors lose their licenses. Now I don't pretend to know the individual circumstances of how Mr 1.4 got such an awesome rating, but even a Junior G-Man might call that rating a "Clue" whistle

Bearing in mind those are patient ratings. That said, when any decent investigator is looking into an individual case, they are likely going to look at things like a rating, and whether or not this is the first time a person has been accused of a particular offense. After all, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... Plus talking to the people who filed those complaints often unravels more threads of a tapestry. Due diligence is the name of the game.

Paddlers info in the first post took me literally less than 5 minutes to gather. He is so vulnerable he has no idea. LOL

Thank you very much.
As Paddler already indicated, I believe Biden will try to undo all the positive work Trump has accomplished.

Hope I'm wrong.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20

Sadly none of those things matter to a leftist. All they (paddler) cares about is the US takes a back seat to other world powers. Something about being a beta I reckon.
Meanwhile, Paddler is scared to fugking death that he may catch a cold.

LOL

#clam
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20
Originally Posted by deflave

He has never had a job.

He polished the eggplant for 8 years. That’s paddlers metric for success.

He has never had a job.

Yep. Biden is a corrupt lifelong member of the Swamp.
Posted By: DMc Re: Notice of Termination - 12/17/20
Mackay_Sagebrush, I'd like to buy you a cigar. Just let me know how to get it to you.
DMc,

I appreciate that.

I'd put it on the shelf as a trophy for slapping Paddler around, but as everyone has seen, even Constable Bob is too much for Mr. 1.4.

Beating down poor Mr. 1.4 reminds me of this:

laugh

Almost makes me feel guilty.

Almost.

If he had not brought this all upon himself I would.

But in the spirit of Christmas and being the Gentleman I was thinking last night I probably had better bow out of this, before people think poorly of me for having a "Battle of Wits", when the other side obviously is not fully armed.

Merry Christmas!
Paddler,

GREAT job spending all that money on becoming an Md.

So you can live in the same house as a truck driver.

LMFAO
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
So, I was talking to a buddy today and he asked me if I was causing any trouble lately. He likes to read my threads, he finds the idiotic responses to my pearls of wisdom amusing. I mentioned Constable Bob to him, and he said something spot on. He said that guys here remind him of Dewey Crow, and I quickly realized he's absolutely correct.

Paddler,

LMFAO

This poster is a perfect example of a Dewey. His post about a truck driver makes no sense at all. Nothing wrong with truck drivers, of course, but I've never lived with one. Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition. Talk about ROI!! But that was a long time ago. While I was there as an undergrad, John Wooden was the basketball coach and Bill Walton played. It's now just over $13,000 in state, which is still a steal.

Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
So, I was talking to a buddy today and he asked me if I was causing any trouble lately. He likes to read my threads, he finds the idiotic responses to my pearls of wisdom amusing. I mentioned Constable Bob to him, and he said something spot on. He said that guys here remind him of Dewey Crow, and I quickly realized he's absolutely correct.

Paddler,

LMFAO

This poster is a perfect example of a Dewey. His post about a truck driver makes no sense at all. Nothing wrong with truck drivers, of course, but I've never lived with one. Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition. Talk about ROI!! But that was a long time ago. While I was there as an undergrad, John Wooden was the basketball coach and Bill Walton played. It's now just over $13,000 in state, which is still a steal.

And yet your shiny star peaked as a bitter, suburban, doc-ina-box, treating sprained ankles and colds.

ROI!!
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

And yet your shiny star peaked as a bitter, suburban, doc-ina-box, treating sprained ankles and colds.

ROI!!

Anything you say, Dewey!
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
DMc,

I appreciate that.

I'd put it on the shelf as a trophy for slapping Paddler around, but as everyone has seen, even Constable Bob is too much for Mr. 1.4.

Beating down poor Mr. 1.4 reminds me of this:

laugh

Almost makes me feel guilty.

Almost.

If he had not brought this all upon himself I would.

But in the spirit of Christmas and being the Gentleman I was thinking last night I probably had better bow out of this, before people think poorly of me for having a "Battle of Wits", when the other side obviously is not fully armed.

Merry Christmas!

That may be one of the funniest memes accompanying a post Ive seen here in awhile!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And there it is.

Mic Drop.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎🦫
One question. Why is Trump so angry about losing a job he's not even doing? And, of course, has never done. What a sick SOB. Goodbye and good riddance, Donnie boy....

https://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/where-is-the-president-of-the-united

And this is okay with all you Deweys? "We have never seen a dereliction of duty at this scale from an American president."
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
100%.........

Paddler will be gone soon.
Also, in-state tuition at the UCLA School of Medicine for my first year was $900. By the time my fourth year rolled around it was $1600. I figure I paid roughly $5000 total for all four years of med school tuition.

A quick perusal of your professional reviews makes it obvious that you failed to get your money's worth.
One question. Why is Trump so angry about losing a job he's not even doing? And, of course, has never done. What a sick SOB. Goodbye and good riddance, Donnie boy....

And this is okay with all you Deweys?

Is that you, Dr Johnnie Barto?
What an impressive claim.

Look here at my Medical License. It only cost me $5000. And my patients rate me at a cool 28 percent.
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

ROI!!

Living with, and treatin' white folk.

While all da' while claim'n... RACISM!!!

Dr Jon Middleton never served just like the schitbag Chinese coward Biden and he then calls out a combat vet for being a coward..

Just so you know, Mr 1.4 (That just cracks me up) laugh has a thing for Asians.

Mrs 1.4 happens to look like a "Mail order bride" so to speak.

ahahaha.....

I just happen to have a picture!

Now I won't disparage her, Just because her husband is a complete ...., well, he is Paddler.

For all we know she was forced to marry him. She might be a wonderful lady.

That said, she did register as a Democrat October 30th 1986 (same day Jon did )

Oh by the way Doctors in Utah have a Code of Ethics that they are required to follow.

Here s a link.

https://www.utahmed.org/docs/principl.pdf

Posted By: NVhntr Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by add

Paddler,

LMFAO

ROI!!

If you read his patient reviews it doesn't sound like he treats much of anything.
He just cuts them off while they are explaining their symptoms, tells them there is nothing wrong with them and sends them on their way to add to his bad reviews.
Paddler, 1.4 star MD
And he calls Trump a failure.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Mackay,

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If you really believe this, please explain what you think of Bill and Hilary Clinton.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

It was cute the first dozen times, but now you are chit faced drunk and ignoring youself.

just.... STOP. No one wants to see your stupid "ignore" replies, DUMBFUGG.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by duck911

It was cute the first dozen times, but now you are chit faced drunk and ignoring youself.

[Linked Image]

Dork911 -

What sort of non sense you posting here.

Damn, lol.
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
MAIL ORDER COMMUNIST CHINESE BRIDE??? LMAO idiot

Paddler,

LMFAO

Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Dork911 -

Damn, lol.

Cuck911 is busy having a desert coffee now with his golfing buddy Chuck Yeager
What ever happened to Squeezy? He's the best Dewey ever!! Really dumb. Never did take my bet, just bragged about how tough he is. I just wonder if he really believes all the crap he posts. January 6th? What's wrong with you guys?

Constable Bob, or is it Bobby? I asked you to get Trump's transcripts. Not up to the challenge?
What ever happened to Squeezy? He's the best Dewey ever!! Really dumb. Never did take my bet, just bragged about how tough he is. I just wonder if he really believes all the crap he posts. January 6th? What's wrong with you guys?

Constable Bob, or is it Bobby? I asked you to get Trump's transcripts. Not up to the challenge?

"Me love you long time"

Or until the visa expires.

Lololol
Originally Posted by add

"Me love you long time"

Or until the visa expires.

Lololol

I wonder how many liberal beta male dipschits his Chinese spy wife banged to get them to vote for Dementia Joe . OHHHH me so honrney, you vote Mr JO. lmao
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Dork911 -

Damn, lol.

Cuck911 is busy having a desert coffee now with his golfing buddy Chuck Yeager

Golfing buddy?

Chuck Yeager caddied for the Duckster & Paddler!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Just what is a despire ninny?
Posted By: deflave Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

Paddler,

LMFAO

Paddler,

This mini-meltdown is almost as funny as that POS house you live in.

Almost.

LOL
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Dork911 -

Damn, lol.

Did you know Duck spent some time at MCRD?

He was plugging in the phones.

LOL
Posted By: abbydog Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
You guys are too much. Trump has been talking about rigged elections for 6 years day in and day out.

If you tell a lie once it is a lie, tell it a thousand times it be once the truth. Joseph Goebbels, HItlers propaganda minister.

If you told your kids everyday they were a dumbass, POS do you think after 6 years they would believe you? No doubt it would have an effect on him.

Trump will be judged by history and those who believe he is your savior, well I don’t know what to tell you. He is not a leader. He is a mouth piece. Lot’s of us voted for him in 2016 expecting change.

Keep sending him money for his fight and don’t forget to read the fine print. The billionaire is asking for your hard earned money.

And no I’m not a liberal, Independent since 1970.
I’m disappointed in the Republican Party and not too happy with Biden but he will be our President and hopefully will lead, like it or not.

Propaganda at it’s best from Trump and company. This forum should keep politics out and maintain all the other good threads that we all share and enjoy.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by abbydog
You guys are too much. Trump has been talking about rigged elections for 6 years day in and day out.

If you tell a lie once it is a lie, tell it a thousand times it be once the truth. Joseph Goebbels, HItlers propaganda minister.

If you told your kids everyday they were a dumbass, POS do you think after 6 years they would believe you? No doubt it would have an effect on him.

Trump will be judged by history and those who believe he is your savior, well I don’t know what to tell you. He is not a leader. He is a mouth piece. Lot’s of us voted for him in 2016 expecting change.

Keep sending him money for his fight and don’t forget to read the fine print. The billionaire is asking for your hard earned money.

I’m disappointed in the Republican Party and not too happy with Biden but he will be our President and hopefully will lead, like it or not.

Propaganda at it’s best from Trump and company. This forum should keep politics out and maintain all the other good threads that we all share and enjoy.

Independent? Is that like being bisexual? Trump has been the best POTUS ever for the US of A. FU you piece of socialist sheit.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

You forgot "Liar".

You are one.

No, Sunshine, it's not propaganda. It's fact.

Democrats have been twisting elections for longer than that... That is pure fact. Whether your commie brain sees it or not.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

You might play a doctor in your head, but you’re no real doctor in real life.

The above sentence means you’re a very mentally sick man, being you’re woefully incapable of comprehending that.

You write at a junior high level, as noted above, and your ability to articulate thoughts is no higher either.

If you stated you’re this Dr. Jon whoever, you’re a lying sumbitch, because you’re nowhere close to being smart enough to have been accepted into med school, even as a dumbazz affirmative action push-through.

Nice try, but no cigar.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Independent? Is that like being bisexual? Trump has been the best POTUS ever for the US of A. FU you piece of socialist sheit.

Member since 1970?

You've really watched that movement grow lol

Paddler,

LMFAO

Why yes Cali is a rather frugal place to live smh
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

You're disappointed with the party that wants freedom from tyranny, but ONLY "not happy" with the person who wants to enslave the citizenry and destroy a country...and you want people to believe you're not a commie?

Are you the dumbazz "friend" piddler was talking to?
Originally Posted by Piddler
I was talking to a buddy today and he asked me if I was causing any trouble lately
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Abbydumb you’re an idiot and obviously a disingenuous lying sack of crap.

Mr 1.4 should feel lucky patients can’t rate zero on that survey. Piddler is actually Dr 0.4...
Posted By: sactoller Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by Springcove
Abbydumb you’re an idiot and obviously a disingenuous lying sack of crap.

Mr 1.4 should feel lucky patients can’t rate zero on that survey. Piddler is actually Dr 0.4...

Easy there, remember your heart!

Or are you using this for a warm up to the company call? grin whistle

#FOS
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
not too happy with Biden but he will be our President and hopefully will lead, like it or not.

You are truly fu^ckin' delusional. Along with about half the country,

MM
Posted By: Raeford Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

Trump will be judged by history

Without ALL of those 'mean' things he's said and just his record of accomplishments, historians will be like "wtf was wrong with the people not giving him a second term?, F'kng idiots!! "
Lots of OT replies here. But despite all the Deluded Dewey's here, Trump is gone January 21, 2021. New York doesn't want him back, the agreement he signed when he converted Mar-a-Lago to a for profit club limits the time he can stay there, and his neighbors down there don't want him there. Just where will he go? Maybe he should just confess to all of his crimes and head directly to jail. Save everybody a lot of time and trouble. WOAT!.

Where are his transcripts, Bobby?
Posted By: TimZ Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

And this is okay with all you Deweys? "We have never seen a dereliction of duty at this scale from an American president."

Unfortunately you are so delusional there is no point in arguing with you. Trump is the most effective President of our lifetime, bar none, and the Dems had to lie, cheat, and steal in order to beat him. Let's list just a few of his accomplishments:

-Best economy ever
-Best stock market ever
-lowest unemployment, especially for blacks, Asians, and Hispanics
-severely reduced illegal immigration
- addressed the unfair trade practices of China

Clearly these accomplishments are not important to you, and you are living in the TDS-afflicted alternative Dem reality. But thanks for clarifying that you post here to impress your other effete pretend-elite buds......that explains a lot.
Maybe Paddles should 'confess' to both of his patients what a terrible Dr HE is and "save everyone a lot of time and trouble"?
DEFLAVE clean out your inbox..
Paddler got some male attention and she’s all “fired up” now!
Originally Posted by TimZ

Unfortunately you are so delusional there is no point in arguing with you. Trump is the most effective President of our lifetime, bar none, and the Dems had to lie, cheat, and steal in order to beat him. Let's list just a few of his accomplishments:

-Best economy ever
-Best stock market ever

Clearly these accomplishments are not important to you, and you are living in the TDS-afflicted alternative Dem reality. But thanks for clarifying that you post here to impress your other effete pretend-elite buds......that explains a lot.

Okay, Dewey, you've made another mistake common to right wing know nothings. Trump inherited a booming economy and tries to take credit for other's accomplishments. His kidnapping of thousands of kids and his family separation policy are human rights violations, and his Chinese tariffs are paid by consumers here and have hurt businesses. He knows nothing, is incredibly stupid, and fools only those even less intelligent than him.
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

Poor Jon,

This is the best post I have ever seen.
Nicely done Mackay Sagebrush and Merry Christmas

-Best economy ever
-Best stock market ever

Okay, Dewey, you've made another mistake common to right wing know nothings. Trump inherited a booming economy and tries to take credit for other's accomplishments. His kidnapping of thousands of kids and his family separation policy are human rights violations, and his Chinese tariffs are paid by consumers here and have hurt businesses. He knows nothing, is incredibly stupid, and fools only those even less intelligent than him.

I notice that YOU didn't show comparable GDP's from Obama vs. Trump, can't imagine why?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

Brother Mackay , asking Flave to clean his box never works out the way you think...... wink

Brother Mackay , asking Flave to clean his box never works out the way you think...... wink

That's a visual that may never leave...... sick
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
There are over 800 lawsuits pending or working their way up the ladder. It takes time, but there was wide spread election fraud.

One in particular was a confiscated Dominion voting machine in Georgia that threw 3% of Trumps votes to Biden. Then there was suitcases of ballots scanned in the middle of the night. Then there was an employee of Dominion who said before the election that Trump wouldn't win, that they have that "fixed". Dominion only has 250 employees. "Updated" software was installed on Dominion machines in the middle of the night during so called go home to sleep, we will start back up counting in the morning. Trump was up by over 6 figures in 5 of these states at 10pm, then behind in the morning? Hmmm. Massive cheating organized by big tech, and the Obama's and Clinton's funded by Facebook and George Soros. These are just a few facts.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
There are over 800 lawsuits pending or working their way up the ladder. It takes time, but there was wide spread election fraud.

One in particular was a confiscated Dominion voting machine in Georgia that threw 3% of Trumps votes to Biden. Then there was suitcases of ballots scanned in the middle of the night. Then there was an employee of Dominion who said before the election that Trump wouldn't win, that they have that "fixed". Dominion only has 250 employees. "Updated" software was installed on Dominion machines in the middle of the night during so called go home to sleep, we will start back up counting in the morning. Trump was up by over 6 figures in 5 of these states at 10pm, then behind in the morning? Hmmm. Massive cheating organized by big tech, and the Obama's and Clinton's funded by Facebook and George Soros. These are just a few facts.

But where is the evidence?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Paddler, them little panties you got on, just take 'em right off! Just drop em!

OK.

Stop yelling.

Sheesh.

Paddler knew he wanted to be a doctor from the day he got his first sports physical.

LOL
Posted By: irfubar Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by Raeford

That's a visual that may never leave...... sick

Brother Raeford,
I apologize for the visual this has caused. But as men of moral fiber & character at times we have to face horrific unpleasantries in the pursuit of honesty & truth....... frown

Stay strong my friend.... wink
Mack',

It took a fire hose but I got it cleaned out enough to fit something new in there.

SEND IT!!!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

-Best economy ever
-Best stock market ever

Ok Dr. Deranged,

Keep tellin us how great that Obama economy was, slowest recovery of all time, wasn't it? Remenber when Obama said 2% growth was the new normal and he can't wave a magic wand and create new jobs? As usual you have no facts just the CNN talking points.

Oh, and I forgot among Trump's accomplishments creating a business environment that allowed US production to get up to 13.2 MMBPD.....or was that Obams's doing too?

Maybe you should just stick to being a bad doctor and leave the economics to those of us who know something about it......
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
They whole "stolen children" is the dumbest......most ignorant thing I have ever heard about.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
If trump was judged by the same standards as blobama he’d be the best president since Reagan. Save your menstruations for cucks like paddler.

HA! My wife just asked why I just was laughing... smile
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

Poor Jon,

Best post of the year🤣🤣🤣. Poor Piddler. What a dumbass as always.
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

Poor Jon,

Thank you cool
Merry Christmas to you too.

Like I said before I find it funny how Paddler has focused his anger in my direction. Getting exposed really seemed to have gotten under his skin, Grin.
I have not defended the President even once in this thread. A fact lost on Mr. 1.4. whistle

Too funny.

Taking off to go elk hunt with my dad again here in a couple hours..
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They whole "stolen children" is the dumbest......most ignorant thing I have ever heard about.

Amen.

Who the Phouck would "steal" something no one wants...
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Mack',

It took a fire hose but I got it cleaned out enough to fit something new in there.

SEND IT!!!

Lots of OT replies here. But despite all the Deluded Dewey's here, Trump is gone January 21, 2021. New York doesn't want him back, the agreement he signed when he converted Mar-a-Lago to a for profit club limits the time he can stay there, and his neighbors down there don't want him there. Just where will he go? Maybe he should just confess to all of his crimes and head directly to jail. Save everybody a lot of time and trouble. WOAT!.

Me so sorry Mr Jon Me just eat your dog

Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20

-Best economy ever
-Best stock market ever

Ok Dr. Deranged,

Keep tellin us how great that Obama economy was, slowest recovery of all time, wasn't it? Remenber when Obama said 2% growth was the new normal and he can't wave a magic wand and create new jobs? As usual you have no facts just the CNN talking points.

Oh, and I forgot among Trump's accomplishments creating a business environment that allowed US production to get up to 13.2 MMBPD.....or was that Obams's doing too?

Maybe you should just stick to being a bad doctor and leave the economics to those of us who know something about it......

Trump the war monger has brought peace to the world. How many US troops died while the half african was selling the US out.
How Dr Jon Middleton met his wife

Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/18/20
Paddler, you've got a purty mouth.
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Sidney Powell and others have the evidence. Like I said, over 800 lawsuits. Check out https://www.theepochtimes.com/ as well as OAN News online and on Cable TV. Also, Breitbart. The Drive by news medias all report in lockstep, now including Fox and all they want to show is sensational news as well as all slanted liberal.

Much easier to find than Obama's fantasies.

And I am pretty sure that Trump never claimed to be a citizen of another nation in order to save a few bucks on tuition.

Does it burn? Should I send a band-aid? Oh hell, just pour a little Round-up on it, it'll be okay.

Okay, Dewey, you've made another mistake common to right wing know nothings. Trump built a booming economy and needs not take credit for other's dismal failures Obama's policy of kidnapping of thousands of kids and Obama's family separation policy are human rights violations. Trump's Chinese tariffs are bringing thousands of jobs home and are building business in America and lowering unemployment. Biden, or Obama, or Harris, or either Clinton knows nothing, is incredibly stupid, and fools only those even less intelligent than him.

Well look there. Even a $5000, 28% pretend Doctor can learn.

All it takes is a buddy to do his home work. Probably just like College and Med School.
Posted By: add Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Just what is a despire ninny?

Typo.

Despair Ninny.

Having a weak constitution, pearl-clutching, morale unbecoming, negative, etc.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Trump the war monger has brought peace to the world. How many US troops died while the half african was selling the US out.

Half African? I thought the sperm donor Zero CLAIMS as a father to actually be 3/4 Arab.

Can you spell OCTAROON? Or is that rasiss?

and... Cunntecticut weighs in.
Dessert coffees, all around for the house!!
Originally Posted by add

and... Cunntecticut weighs in.

Remind me again, how mach has that greedy bastard Trump accepted as payment for being POTUS?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Okay, Dewey, you've made another mistake common to right wing know nothings. Trump built a booming economy and needs not take credit for other's dismal failures Obama's policy of kidnapping of thousands of kids and Obama's family separation policy are human rights violations. Trump's Chinese tariffs are bringing thousands of jobs home and are building business in America and lowering unemployment. Biden, or Obama, or Harris, or either Clinton knows nothing, is incredibly stupid, and fools only those even less intelligent than him.

Well look there. Even a $5000, 28% pretend Doctor can learn.

All it takes is a buddy to do his home work. Probably just like College and Med School.

Doctor Digit
$29 Prostate Exams After 5 pm

[Linked Image]

Posting a screen shot to show you put a member on ignore?

Then.... replying to it?

Brilliant!
Posted By: Springcove Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Lots of OT replies here. But despite all the Deluded Dewey's here...

Dr. Prostate

“Home of the Fingerless One-Eyed Camera Exam”
Posted By: deflave Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Paddler,

You gotta be pretty GD lazy to acquire the title Md, and live in that house.

LMFAO
Paddler,

LMFAO

Think his Oriental visa "wife" owns that one now.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Originally Posted by add
Paddler,

LMFAO

Think his Oriental visa "wife" owns that one now.

She no love him long time
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

Poor Jon,

Thank you cool
Merry Christmas to you too.

Like I said before I find it funny how Paddler has focused his anger in my direction. Getting exposed really seemed to have gotten under his skin, Grin.
I have not defended the President even once in this thread. A fact lost on Mr. 1.4. whistle

Too funny.

Taking off to go elk hunt with my dad again here in a couple hours..

You flatter yourself, Bobby. No anger here, just wonderment at how you guys believe the things you do. This is about Trump's termination, decisive, by over 7 million votes, yet denied by so many dumbasses. Life goes on, you guys need to get over it. Had a guy text me a link to some Epoch Times rubbish today. I told him it's all BS and that he should read the Washington Post, or the New York Times, or Reuters. He thinks they're the problem. Nice guy, just no critical thinking skills. I'm sure many here are the same, I just don't know how to fix it.

So, when can we see those transcripts, Bobby?

Biden won by 7 million votes, and only 14 million of them were fake, manufactured from thin air, or electronically transferred from the real winner of this election.
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Paddler,

LMFAO

medcial malpractice insurance is expensive especially when you are constantly being sued for screwing up at work.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Had a guy text me a link to some Epoch Times rubbish today. I told him it's all BS...

Post a link to the Epoch Times article and quote the part of the article that is supposedly untruthful, and back it up with hard proof with links from reputable non-commie source.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/19/20
Paddler,

LMFAO

medcial malpractice insurance is expensive especially when you are constantly being sued for screwing up at work.

Yup. Seems Mr Alcazar must have gotten a nice settlement at some point. Remember him Paddler?
Mic drop! End of conversation?
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
He’s been getting beat from pillar to post. Maybe he took MS’s advice and just went away

Nah.....he’s a narcissistic asswipe. He can’t help himself
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Maybe he will accidentally get a stick to the jugular while photographing ducks. That would be lucky for us
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Still laughin'! At you, not with you. Sidney Powell? Martial Law? Seems like Dominon is pissed at somebody. Wouldn't it be great if they sued for libel? Oh, baby!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp-advisers-clash/ar-BB1c4AmQ?li=BBorjTa

The funny thing is Trump's raising money for himself off people just like youse guys. Keep it up, give everything you have to poor Donnie.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Did you call the FBI yet?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
He’s not denying any allegations . Little Paddle Puzzayyy
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Turns out he’s also not a member of the American Medical Association. Seems kinda weird for an “MD”
You amateur investigators are hilarious. Keep it up, I can use the laughs. Do you have decoder rings?
Posted By: WAM Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
So Paddler, you going to the inauguration?
Posted By: 79S Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
You amateur investigators are hilarious. Keep it up, I can use the laughs. Do you have decoder rings?

Still laughin'! At you, not with you. Sidney Powell? Martial Law? Seems like Dominon is pissed at somebody. Wouldn't it be great if they sued for libel? Oh, baby!

The funny thing is Trump's raising money for himself off people just like youse guys. Keep it up, give everything you have to poor Donnie.

So how many Vietnam vets did you spit on and call baby killer???
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
This reminds me of shock-jock and radio host Alan Berg who caught a truck load of lead for being a Dick.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

😎

Originally Posted by 79S

Now that you mention it, I have much more respect for our veterans than Trump, who, if you remember, called them "losers" and "suckers". I recommend everybody here read Hasting's "Vietnam, 1945-1975, an Epic Tragedy". Incredible waste of blood and treasure. Nothing but respect for our veterans sent over to fight an unwinnable war. My brother was there, a family friend was killed there, leaving behind a wife and child.
Originally Posted by WAM

Nobody's going to the inauguration due to COVID-19, unlike Trump's inauguration, where people stayed away in droves on general principles. I'd go if it were possible. When will you [bleep] wake up?
Originally Posted by 79S

Now that you mention it, I have much more respect for our veterans than Trump, who, if you remember, called them "losers" and "suckers". I recommend everybody here read Hasting's "Vietnam, 1945-1975, an Epic Tragedy". Incredible waste of blood and treasure. Nothing but respect for our veterans sent over to fight an unwinnable war. My brother was there, a family friend was killed there, leaving behind a wife and child.

But you were too much of chicken chit.. DJT has done more for veterans than your boy Barack Obama did... And that’s a fact you ol burned out peace Corp hippie..
Originally Posted by WAM

Nobody's going to the inauguration due to COVID-19, unlike Trump's inauguration, where people stayed away in droves on general principles. I'd go if it were possible. When will you [bleep] wake up?

Lol you were not going anywhere you broke ass hippie..
This reminds me of shock-jock and radio host Alan Berg who caught a truck load of lead for being a Dick.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

😎

If you look up the demographics of his town, mr peace loving, equal
Opportunity for everyone lives in a town with a white population of 89%. He’s all about diversity as long as it’s not in his city..
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Had a guy text me a link to some Epoch Times rubbish today. I told him it's all BS...

Post a link to the Epoch Times article and quote the part of the article that is supposedly untruthful, and back it up with hard proof with links from reputable non-commie source.

Posts like this one crack me up. Trying to give me a homework assignment, are you Dewey? Why don't you post up something from the Epoch Times, anything, really, as it's all complete bullsh*t, and prove it's true? If you can't you'll need to turn in your Dick Tracy decoder ring. Hurry up now, boy.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Dr. Jan...you can borrow your wife's uterine hat and celebrate at home.....or at your local Pride chapter.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by 79S

Once again you’ve proven yourself to be a liar. And too bad you’re not the man your brother is, pussy
Posted By: joken2 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20

Originally Posted by 79S

And you can lay the bulk of the blame for the deaths and destruction of the Vietnam war on LBJ, the Democrat who wrote the book on shady backroom deals, backstabbing, the end justifies the means government...

Posted By: deflave Re: Notice of Termination - 12/20/20
Paddler,

Can your PhD not afford some sod?

LOL
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
Too much heat for this half assed “doctor”
Posted By: deflave Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
Paddler,

Are you sterile?

LOL
Posted By: visalia6mm Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
Paddler PhD can't even afford a Gardner.
Posted By: visalia6mm Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
Piddles how did you feel when you realized you weren't even as much of a doctor as a sand nicker. Must of really hurt when Indian doctor who couldn't even speak good English showed you up.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20

Originally Posted by 79S

And you can lay the bulk of the blame for the deaths and destruction of the Vietnam war on LBJ, the Democrat who wrote the book on shady backroom deals, backstabbing, the end justifies the means government...

Vietnam involved several Presidents. Eisenhower pledged support to South Vietnam in 1955, Kennedy increased our involvement. Johnson also escalated it, with broad public support in 1965. Nixon spiked the Paris peace talks in1968 in order to win the election, some say his doing so led to around 20,000 deaths of US troops. It was an epic tragedy, placing blame on Johnson alone would be a mistake. Four Presidents participated.
Paddler,

Can your PhD not afford some sod?

LOL

I don't have a PhD, just an MD. Sorry.
Posted By: ribka Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
At least Dr Jill Biden is a real Doctor unlike Jon Middleton. Lmao
Posted By: joken2 Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20

Originally Posted by 79S

Vietnam involved several Presidents. Eisenhower pledged support to South Vietnam in 1955, Kennedy increased our involvement. Johnson also escalated it, with broad public support in 1965. Nixon spiked the Paris peace talks in1968 in order to win the election, some say his doing so led to around 20,000 deaths of US troops. It was an epic tragedy, placing blame on Johnson alone would be a mistake. Four Presidents participated.

The years '65, '66, '67, '68 of LBJ's presidency cost the lives of over 35,000 U.S. military personnel with close to half -- almost 17,000 of those in '68 alone, his last full year in office, which was the highest number of deaths of any year during the entire Vietnam war.
Yep, Vietnam was a huge mistake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUUk6wVNrY
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Notice of Termination - 12/21/20
How many puzzies could piddle paddle if a paddler could piddle puzzies?
© 24hourcampfire