Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So Paddler, you going to the inauguration?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
You amateur investigators are hilarious. Keep it up, I can use the laughs. Do you have decoder rings?

Still laughin'! At you, not with you. Sidney Powell? Martial Law? Seems like Dominon is pissed at somebody. Wouldn't it be great if they sued for libel? Oh, baby!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp-advisers-clash/ar-BB1c4AmQ?li=BBorjTa

The funny thing is Trump's raising money for himself off people just like youse guys. Keep it up, give everything you have to poor Donnie.

So how many Vietnam vets did you spit on and call baby killer???

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This reminds me of shock-jock and radio host Alan Berg who caught a truck load of lead for being a Dick.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S
You amateur investigators are hilarious. Keep it up, I can use the laughs. Do you have decoder rings?

Still laughin'! At you, not with you. Sidney Powell? Martial Law? Seems like Dominon is pissed at somebody. Wouldn't it be great if they sued for libel? Oh, baby!

The funny thing is Trump's raising money for himself off people just like youse guys. Keep it up, give everything you have to poor Donnie.

Now that you mention it, I have much more respect for our veterans than Trump, who, if you remember, called them "losers" and "suckers". I recommend everybody here read Hasting's "Vietnam, 1945-1975, an Epic Tragedy". Incredible waste of blood and treasure. Nothing but respect for our veterans sent over to fight an unwinnable war. My brother was there, a family friend was killed there, leaving behind a wife and child.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by WAM

Nobody's going to the inauguration due to COVID-19, unlike Trump's inauguration, where people stayed away in droves on general principles. I'd go if it were possible. When will you [bleep] wake up?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Now that you mention it, I have much more respect for our veterans than Trump, who, if you remember, called them "losers" and "suckers". I recommend everybody here read Hasting's "Vietnam, 1945-1975, an Epic Tragedy". Incredible waste of blood and treasure. Nothing but respect for our veterans sent over to fight an unwinnable war. My brother was there, a family friend was killed there, leaving behind a wife and child.

But you were too much of chicken chit.. DJT has done more for veterans than your boy Barack Obama did... And that’s a fact you ol burned out peace Corp hippie..

Last edited by 79S; 12/20/20.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM

Nobody's going to the inauguration due to COVID-19, unlike Trump's inauguration, where people stayed away in droves on general principles. I'd go if it were possible. When will you [bleep] wake up?

Lol you were not going anywhere you broke ass hippie..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
This reminds me of shock-jock and radio host Alan Berg who caught a truck load of lead for being a Dick.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

😎

If you look up the demographics of his town, mr peace loving, equal
Opportunity for everyone lives in a town with a white population of 89%. He’s all about diversity as long as it’s not in his city..

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Had a guy text me a link to some Epoch Times rubbish today. I told him it's all BS...

Post a link to the Epoch Times article and quote the part of the article that is supposedly untruthful, and back it up with hard proof with links from reputable non-commie source.

Posts like this one crack me up. Trying to give me a homework assignment, are you Dewey? Why don't you post up something from the Epoch Times, anything, really, as it's all complete bullsh*t, and prove it's true? If you can't you'll need to turn in your Dick Tracy decoder ring. Hurry up now, boy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dr. Jan...you can borrow your wife's uterine hat and celebrate at home.....or at your local Pride chapter.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Once again you’ve proven yourself to be a liar. And too bad you’re not the man your brother is, pussy

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by 79S

And you can lay the bulk of the blame for the deaths and destruction of the Vietnam war on LBJ, the Democrat who wrote the book on shady backroom deals, backstabbing, the end justifies the means government...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paddler,

Can your PhD not afford some sod?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Too much heat for this half assed “doctor”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paddler,

Are you sterile?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Paddler PhD can't even afford a Gardner.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Piddles how did you feel when you realized you weren't even as much of a doctor as a sand nicker. Must of really hurt when Indian doctor who couldn't even speak good English showed you up.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by 79S

And you can lay the bulk of the blame for the deaths and destruction of the Vietnam war on LBJ, the Democrat who wrote the book on shady backroom deals, backstabbing, the end justifies the means government...

Vietnam involved several Presidents. Eisenhower pledged support to South Vietnam in 1955, Kennedy increased our involvement. Johnson also escalated it, with broad public support in 1965. Nixon spiked the Paris peace talks in1968 in order to win the election, some say his doing so led to around 20,000 deaths of US troops. It was an epic tragedy, placing blame on Johnson alone would be a mistake. Four Presidents participated.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by deflave
Paddler,

Can your PhD not afford some sod?

LOL

I don't have a PhD, just an MD. Sorry.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
At least Dr Jill Biden is a real Doctor unlike Jon Middleton. Lmao

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 908 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.