Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Paddler
That's what Donnie will receive today. He's fired, with more days notice than he deserves. The End. Finito. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. Proceed directly to court. As a defendant. For years to come.
...............Well POODLE-PUSSY.......The US Constitution says otherwise as more needs to play out. Of course in all of your stupid and LOW IQ postings and as with all Trump haters, never is the law and the Constitution mentioned......

No nothing else needs to play out. Trumps out of ace cards
............Disagree Moose...........Jan 6th. And then after that if it goes to the house for a full vote.

Yes. Since I posted that I saw that he has one more real chance yet
..............Just because the electors today put Biden over the 270 mark it is still not over. The GOP controlled legislatures in each of these states can OVER-RULE with a contested vote. Ya need one congress person and one senator to begin.....Trump's strategy is to get this to the house and let the house choose the POTUS by a vote. If that occurs Trump retains the presidency.

This is absolutely correct....

Illegitimi non carborundum

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
ph uck this is like over the top chit..

Last edited by 79S; 12/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy Fûck!

Mike Ritland a former Navy Seal who also runs an excellent podcast said, “liberal dipshîts don’t want to see the varsity team take the streets.” “It won’t last long or look pretty afterwards.”

Hint...

🦫😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Don't you have an appointment to get the batteries in your ankle bracelet renewed?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Holy Fûck!

Mike Ritland a former Navy Seal who also runs an excellent podcast said, “liberal dipshîts don’t want to see the varsity team take the streets.” “It won’t last long or look pretty afterwards.”

Hint...

🦫😎

Mike is right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

But like I said,

I am being a gentleman..

cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ruh roh Raggy.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lawns looking a little rough. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cheers to my Gentleman friend!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Speaking of a notice of Termination.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

👍👍👍
Well done MS.
He lives pretty close to my mother's house.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are not anonymous.

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

Karma paddled you.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Strong work MS! This is exactly how we need to play the game with the libtards in this "new America". They have been doing this sheit for years against conservatives, time to flip the deck and give them a taste of their own medicine!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
For a supposed Dr., you are dumber than dog schitt on a wet lawn.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Gosh, your post seems to be an attempt at intimidation, perhaps even a threat of violence. Not very friendly of you. Just a couple of corrections. We lived at our previous address from 1982-85, and our current address since December of 1985. Also, that picture is way outdated. We had our front yard professionally landscaped a few years ago, you wouldn't even recognize the place. If I knew how I'd post a new photo.

I'd be surprised if you're not banned from our beloved 'fire given the threatening nature of your post. Also, I sent a link to your post to the FBI. You are on record.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/14/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"On record."

You stoopid phaggy dork.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Paddler, you retired, or still LARPing as a doctor?

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
That's what Donnie will receive today. He's fired, with more days notice than he deserves. The End. Finito. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. Proceed directly to court. As a defendant. For years to come.
...............Well POODLE-PUSSY.......The US Constitution says otherwise as more needs to play out. Of course in all of your stupid and LOW IQ postings and as with all Trump haters, never is the law and the Constitution mentioned......

............Disagree Moose...........Jan 6th. And then after that if it goes to the house for a full vote.

Are we betting or not, Dipsh*t?
.......................ONLY IF YOU COME TO SO CAL TO COLLECT COWARD......HOW many times ya need to read that dipSCHIT?.............$10K Puddle PUSSY......Now on Jan 21st if or after Biden gets crowned U PM me ya coward and tell me what airline and flight # into either LAX or JWA you will be on. I will have the 10K in my pocket...Then we go to a MMA studio of my choosing. That 10K will be placed by my feet for u to come the hell and try and get it....PERIOD!

You are such a child, a loser, just like Trump. Tell you what. I've recently purchased three very nice lenses, all Nikon; the 500/5.6PF, a Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25, and the Nikon 70-200FL. Why don't we bet the amount of any of those, or even all three? Of course, it will need to be a bank check mailed to me. Your childish threats are getting old.

I really cannot believe in the level of stupidity here. Do you guys actually believe Trump will prevail?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

.......................ONLY IF YOU COME TO SO CAL TO COLLECT COWARD......HOW many times ya need to read that dipSCHIT?.............$10K Puddle PUSSY......Now on Jan 21st if or after Biden gets crowned U PM me ya coward and tell me what airline and flight # into either LAX or JWA you will be on. I will have the 10K in my pocket...Then we go to a MMA studio of my choosing. That 10K will be placed by my feet for u to come the hell and try and get it....PERIOD!

You are such a child, a loser, just like Trump. Tell you what. I've recently purchased three very nice lenses, all Nikon; the 500/5.6PF, a Zeiss Milvus 1.4/25, and the Nikon 70-200FL. Why don't we bet the amount of any of those, or even all three? Of course, it will need to be a bank check mailed to me. Your childish threats are getting old.

I really cannot believe in the level of stupidity here. Do you guys actually believe Trump will prevail?

Dude hire a ph ucking lawn service outfit. Your grass looks like absolute chit..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Paddler, you retired, or still LARPing as a doctor?

Hey, I've been driving through Canyon Ferry every year since 2002, except this year. I head up to Alberta to hunt geese. Every year except this year, of course. Hope to make a trip or two up there next fall.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

Dude hire a ph ucking lawn service outfit. Your grass looks like absolute chit..

See my post above. You can read, right?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I can see that, straight up the I-15 Corridor.

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.