Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Sako76
She can't be too bright, look who she married!

She just likes to have her finger sucked on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Tarquin cries about Trump for four years.

Then turns around and starts bitching about Biden's Ol' Lady.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
You've got to remember that she is an Ed.D, no real research done at all. Don't confuse this with a Ph.D or professional degree e.g. MD, DDS. JM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Is this the best we got today, that we are to make fun of Jill Biden's educational achievements? Looks like we are hard up.

Yes, that's part of it, but the broader issue is the left elevating their own while denigrating anybody that doesn't conform to their ideology.

Recent discussions here and elsewhere offer numerous examples.

Here's one: By the way, the (Wall Street) Journal editorial page’s longtime style is to use “Dr.” only when referring to medical doctors. Henry Kissinger gets a “Mr.” Lynne Cheney, wife of Dick Cheney, is Mrs. Cheney despite her Ph.D.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Doesn't surprise me. I teach HS and every school superintendent has a doctorate and they all insist on being called DR. Most of them couldn't pour water out of a boot,

Perhaps 25-30% of my company has PhDs in technical areas (Physics, EE, Chemistry, Epidemiology, Comp Sci of some flavor) or MD's or Dr's of Nursing and not a single one I know in my 21 years with the company wants to be called Dr.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I believe her doctoral dissertation involved drawing a Pirate on a matchbook.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sako76
She can't be too bright, look who she married!
That says it all.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by deflave
Tarquin cries about Trump for four years.

Then turns around and starts bitching about Biden's Ol' Lady.

LOL

Looks like I'm still livin' in your head rent free! laugh laugh laugh

Tarqueen,

Spades hate being called spades.

Even in Idaho.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's obsessed with wanting to become 1st lady..................................

MM

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’ll have to admit, she ain’t no Ralph Stanley. Or even Bill Cosby for that matter

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ther-that-or-shes-borderline-illiterate/

".... Now many have laughed at the apparent absurdity of this, but we took it seriously because that’s our job. We actually read her dissertation this week, the very document that made her quote, “a doctor.” And what did we discover when we did that? We’re going to give it to you in a diagnosis.

Dr. Jill needs reading glasses, either that or she’s borderline illiterate. There are typos everywhere, including in the first graph of the introduction. Dr. Jill can’t write, she can’t really think clearly either.

Parts of the dissertation seem to be written in a foreign language using English words. There are essentially pure nonsense like Pig Latin or dogs barking. The whole thing is just incredibly embarrassing. And that’s simply to poor illiterate Jill Biden, but to the college that consider this crap scholarship. Embarrassing in fact to our entire system of higher education, to the nation itself.

Jill Biden’s doctoral dissertation is our national shame. Are we overstating this? Well you decide.

On the very first page of Dr. Biden’s Opus, she describes an average class of students at a Community College called Delaware Tech. Of course, she counts the students by their skin color. She’s a Biden after all, but pay close attention to the math, quote, “Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian. One quarter of the class will be African-American, one seat will hold a Latino and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens.”

In other words, somehow Dr. Biden accounted for all five quarters of the class, which actually isn’t easy. You’ve got to pay very close attention to do something like that.

As the dissertation continues, so does Dr. Jill’s habit of counting things in non-traditional ways. On Page 47 for example, she writes this quote, “Of the 159 students surveyed, 55 receive financial aid; 41 pay their own tuition bills; 45 students parents pay; three spouses pay; nine receive scholarships and nine others received funds from the GI Bill, vocational rehabilitation programs, or grant.”

Now we send that fast, but did you follow the accounting there? Jill Biden surveyed 159 students, but she received a total of 162 responses. So go ahead and try that at home. You can’t. You’re not a doctor.

And it goes on. At one point, Dr. Jill suggests, and this is innovative, that quote, “The administration may want to consider in future planning an eight-week study week.” An eight week-week. Bet, you know what the administration thought of that before. In their tired Western linear approach to time and space, there was only a single week in a week, yet another relic of the patriarchy.

But once Jill Biden smashed the glass ceiling that shielded community colleges in Delaware from new progressive approaches to time management, a week could have eight full weeks. As Jill Biden herself might say, that’s an 8,000 percent increase. Not bad.

All right, we’re being cruel there.

We’ve got to be honest and tell you that not all of Jill Biden’s dissertation is hallucinogenic fantasy. Some of her claims seem real, some are easily verified. Take this one. Quote, “According to the Retention Director at Cecil Community College, Cecil Community College has made a concerted effort to address retention,” end quote.

So there you have it. In Delaware, Retention Director say they are addressing retention. So consider the debate over Cecil Community College’s retention efforts. Settled. Straight from the source. And there are a lot of newsy bits like that in Dr. Jill’s dissertation. Go ahead and read it yourself. It’s still online, at least for now.

But whatever you do, do not make fun of it. If you dare to notice the Dr. Jill isn’t a super genius, you hate all women. You’re a dangerous misogynist....".

Please don't feed the trolls!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I worked w a few PhD, the good ones were called " Doc ".....
the jerks or incompetent ones.....not.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I bet Melania has better boobs.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Can Jill speak fluently in 6 languages??

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deltakid

She has an Ed.D so we know gobbledegook and bullshit are two on the list.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by mathman

Of the terminal degrees, Ed D. is probably the least esteemed in most academic circles.

Any terminal degree takes some time and effort, but that one can be earned with a bunch of feel good B.S.

And she married the plagiarist, old sloppy Joe, who obviously hasn't had too many original thoughts.

If she thinks he's cool.... Well....

And, she'll do anything to be first lady, anything....

Count me as not impressed.... Him or her...

DF.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Please don't call him Sloppy Joe. I like those.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

And then label them "constructs" without really understanding the concept and how it is developed and validated.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I was a teacher for 30 years. A doctorate in Education is somewhat of a joke. Expertise in the job is really from learning while you do it not learning from a book. Some administrators like to get a doctorate to help with their ladder climbing. Doesn't mean she isn't smart, but it doesn't mean she is either.
Nothing wrong with this post. I know a bunch of people who taught for 30 years or so and many of them taught poorly, or not much at all during those years. Seemed that they did not learn much while (ostensibly) "doing" it. Made them experts on almost nothing, but that does not deter them from criticizing administrators.

I agree - some administrators do "like to get a doctorate to help with their ladder climbing" and, for some, it is a necessity for climbing. Others undertake grad study and earn doctorates for other reasons - because they love to learn and enhance their knowledge and expertise - and because they like to take on personal challenges - and grow. Not quite the same as doing the same thing for 30 years.

I agree - "smart" has little to do with all of this. It seems not smart for one to toss all such doctorates into the box of jokes.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Please don't call him Sloppy Joe. I like those.

grin

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,014
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.