g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think this is the primary reason the Pentagon stopped Biden’s briefings. They are trying to get a handle on this and don’t need the distraction.

------------------------
John
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RUSSIA my ass, China.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Expect to see more of this with Biden in office. World leaders are not idiots, they can see Biden is weak.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Brother is in the computer security business. Last night drinking a beer at his house we were discussing this. If this positively was the Russian Government, it should be considered an act of war and there needs to be a response. We concluded (and very much hope) that a suitable response is that one or three Russian subs never return to port.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Expect to see more of this with Biden in office. World leaders are not idiots, they can see Biden is weak.

Nope, with Biden, or any Democrat at the helm there will be no reason to hack, or steal anything.
All that is needed is a request and a check book.

Everything is for sale , everything, in a Democrat run America.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
RUSSIA my ass, China.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-pompeo-cyberattack-us-government-pretty-clearly-russians

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday said this week’s cyber attack -- dubbed by one U.S. official as "the worst hacking case in the history of America" -- was "pretty clearly" the work of Russians.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jmh3
I think this is the primary reason the Pentagon stopped Biden’s briefings. They are trying to get a handle on this and don’t need the distraction.

Any details missed in the Pentagon briefings can be filled in by the Chinese.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sad but true.

------------------------
John
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I mean.....it could be both China and Russia working us over. Clearly both have been enjoying the sh*tshow from the bleacher seats.

Yup.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't believe a word of it.

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
US cyber security at the corporate and government level are a joke. The OPM hack where China got the list of everyone who had a security clearance should have been a wakeup call. Let alone the rumors previously that the Chinese had hacked the engineering meetings and network from the F-35's development. If you, as a corporation or goverrnment, are doing anything except over a dedicated wired local network you can be assured that government sponsored espionage will and is be carried out by our enemies and our friends.

Last edited by ccd; 12/19/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
.....he’s WAY past weak..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'll need some horseshit in the Spring to till into my garden. I'll come back to this thread then.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like the biannual storm of the century?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm sure more taxpayer money will fix this problem.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They just keep hitting you guys with this 'monster of the week' stuff whilst they covid away your your middle class. next will be 'blue algae found to cause impotence" and "UFO's linked to skin cancer"

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Pompeo said today, We can say pretty clearly Russia was behind the Cyberattack. 2 former heads

of CIA said the same thing. Russia is the Evil Empire like Ron Reagan said and treat them as such.

But never turn your back on China, Iran, and North Korea. They are not our buddies either. China wants

the entire South Sea, and all the oil, minerals and rights of passage they can steal. Freedom of the seas must be enforced.

We need to reinforce the militarys of countries that border Russia.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Pompeo said today, We can say pretty clearly Russia was behind the Cyberattack. 2 former heads

of CIA said the same thing. Russia is the Evil Empire like Ron Reagan said and treat them as such.

But never turn your back on China, Iran, and North Korea. They are not our buddies either. China wants

the entire South Sea, and all the oil, minerals and rights of passage they can steal. Freedom of the seas must be enforced.

None of these statements coming from you is a surprise. Which other utter farces am I to believe today, disinfo agent?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Shutup, retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,604 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.