Print Thread
Hop To
#15544726 12/19/20
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Dealer info? Simpson,s Good? Ok ? bad? They are 7-8 hrs from me and just two hrs out of the way to go see my granddaughter.

just for Fun
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will love the store. I usually go through their web site and have a list of weapons I want to look at, out of my list of ten I bought three(sxs, O/U combo, drilling). They let me take the barrels so they could pack just the buttstocks and action in one box to save me money on shipping. Read the descriptions carefully and look the guns over closely. They have a lot of guns there and do miss some stuff. Good luck be sure and check that they will be open.

I live a thousand plus miles from their shop but it is only 400 miles from my family's place not on the way but my wife camp at the city park and spend a couple days going through the shop. Galesburg has a beautiful city campgrounds on the lake.

I've bought a couple sight unseen and have had good luck with them, in fact I have a couple I'm looking at if I sell a couple.

Last edited by erich; 12/19/20.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by erich
You will love the store. I usually go through their web site and have a list of weapons I want to look at, out of my list of ten I bought three(sxs, O/U combo, drilling). They let me take the barrels so they could pack just the buttstocks and action in one box to save me money on shipping. Read the descriptions carefully and look the guns over closely. They have a lot of guns there and do miss some stuff. Good luck be sure and check that they will be open.

I live a thousand plus miles from their shop but it is only 400 miles from my family's place not on the way but my wife camp at the city park and spend a couple days going through the shop. Galesburg has a beautiful city campgrounds on the lake.

I've bought a couple sight unseen and have had good luck with them, in fact I have a couple I'm looking at if I sell a couple.

What he said.

Deal with Floyd there, trust me. wink

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 72 invisible), 3,287 guests, and 1,417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,481
Posts18,471,797
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.