Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I have just heard from the guy who has "Peek Prosperity" on You-Tube that China has bought 1/2 of Americas soybeans and 1/2 of Venezuela's soybeans. They have a soybean shortage. Don't know why but could be Covid related. This it not making the drive by media news. It is huge and look for higher prices of meat in the near future.

The other thing he said was about the "Great Reset". This is a UN initiative to get rid of beef and most meat production and switch to plant based food. The UN doesn't like the idea of the US having only 6% of the worlds people and producing 25% of the worlds food and "wasting" soybeans and corn feeding livestock, that could "feed" the worlds masses. They want government control of all food supplies world wide to be able to "redistribute" the worlds food. In other words take from the productive people and give to the unproductive. Prepping is mandatory now for preppers and survivalists. Now is the time to start gardens if you haven't. Also, store up protein especially. Hunt and fish as much as you can.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The Epoch Times has been covering the Chinese food shortage all of 2020. I think weather and corruption are major factors. They had huge floods this summer, and heavy rains. the corruption and incompetence in the country has led to large grain store spoilage also.

I agree preparation is important no matter what the reason for China's shortage.

Last edited by OldHat; 12/22/20.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the global warmists will want people like wabi and his ilk to place mufflers on his cattle. to reduce methane don'cha know.

if not willing to do so, they can plow up their pastures and plant soybeans for export.

brazil will have to re-plant it's amazon forest and stop growing soybeans.

it's all in the plan. it's not easy to feed 8 billion urthlings.

meanwhile, i recall my Grandmom's garden.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I heard JamesJr has extra beefs

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Can we just bomb the living [bleep] out of China?

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Gus
the global warmists will want people like wabi and his ilk to place mufflers on his cattle. to reduce methane don'cha know.

Now I realize why they call it a Cattleitic Converter ... Damn!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Mach3
Can we just bomb the living [bleep] out of China?

Maybe it would be simpler to just quit cutting American taxpayer funded paychecks to the UN.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Starve the ChiComs! Or charge them triple!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My first understanding when I started working in China was there is an extreme food shortage of cheap food. The Chinese would have every square inch of land planted. The highway mediums and exit loops were all planted. Food for the rich and ruling class was plentiful. All of the different regions would have palaces for the visiting politicians from Bejing.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
The amount of US soybeans bought by China this year is not out of line with pre trade war levels. They still have not met their obligation in “phase one” of Trumps trade deal with them.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Past time to cut US support of the UN.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So is this on the same scale as China buying up as many mask as they could then selling them back at a higher price after the virus spreads? Is this all part of a big plan for them to be top dog by 2025? If so then it stands to reason they'd want biden as president, by the way he considers them a friend to our nation. Oh and the mystery packs of seeds coming from China. This whole thing is ripe with evil.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Can’t remember the last time I ate a bowl of soybeans.

Even my Big Macs are 100% beef.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can’t remember the last time I ate a bowl of soybeans.

Even my Big Macs are 100% beef.

McRiblets?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We buy 8000 pounds of food grade, clear hilum, non GMO soybeans every other month or so. Prices are up, quality down. Shipping costs are up more than bean costs though.
Brazil, another player in the soybean game has had a bad year with regards to production.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
1.5 BILLION hungry, starving Chinee is a very dangerous situation.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nukem and it won't be an issue for long.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by MM879
My first understanding when I started working in China was there is an extreme food shortage of cheap food. The Chinese would have every square inch of land planted. The highway mediums and exit loops were all planted. Food for the rich and ruling class was plentiful. All of the different regions would have palaces for the visiting politicians from Bejing.

They also vacuum up every possible source of living protein: sky, land and sea.

They are currently destroying Chilean waters.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
1.5 BILLION hungry, starving Chinee is a very dangerous situation.

1.5 BILLION prospering Chinese is a very dangerous situation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
I have just heard from the guy who has "Peek Prosperity" on You-Tube that China has bought 1/2 of Americas soybeans and 1/2 of Venezuela's soybeans. They have a soybean shortage. Don't know why but could be Covid related. This it not making the drive by media news. It is huge and look for higher prices of meat in the near future.

The other thing he said was about the "Great Reset". This is a UN initiative to get rid of beef and most meat production and switch to plant based food. The UN doesn't like the idea of the US having only 6% of the worlds people and producing 25% of the worlds food and "wasting" soybeans and corn feeding livestock, that could "feed" the worlds masses. They want government control of all food supplies world wide to be able to "redistribute" the worlds food. In other words take from the productive people and give to the unproductive. Prepping is mandatory now for preppers and survivalists. Now is the time to start gardens if you haven't. Also, store up protein especially. Hunt and fish as much as you can.

I bet you voted for Ross Perot because George H.W. Bush was in favor of one world government.

If so, thank you so very much for Bill Clinton.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.