Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wait till he finds 20 Large in silver certificates under a stair step.

My commercial clammer buddy of 20 years texted me last month a few pics. He was hired to do a clean out of an old crumbling coastal farmhouse. Legend had it that the owners made a fortune during prohibition bootlegging LQ from Canada. Long story shorter, in the attic he found a hidden strongbox with almost $50k in small bills. Newest date on bills was 1934. Nice hit!

That’s like a million$ in 2020.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Look for incoming text wit small sample pics. You can defend me when the haters start calling me a liar. Feel free to post them up if you feel like it and all the best from me, A, P and O my man. Nice score, BTW...;)

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’ll increase my already generous off to include your choice of either a chalky white 4pt elk antler the dog only chewed a little. Or an extra $1.75 per gun. Final offer. smile

Pretty cool find.
I had a great uncle who was the ultimate wheeler dealer, always had what a buddy of mine called “a 4 pronged deal” going. He got older and saw that his son couldn’t manage money and hired two of my cousins to wall about 25 guns up inside his upstairs office. Wrapped them in oily towels and army blankets and dry walled over them. Swore them to secrecy but one of the cousins told me on a hunting trip once.
After Uncle passed son sold everything including the house. Couple that bought the house lived there 8-10 years before they decided to do some renovations and tore off the sheet rock. Lady called my dad trying to track down Uncle’s son. Got ahold of him and gave them all to him. He promptly peddled them all of course.

Never know where you might find some treasures.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Look for incoming text wit small sample pics. You can defend me when the haters start calling me a liar. Feel free to post them up if you feel like it and all the best from me, A, P and O my man. Nice score, BTW...;)

Anyone that calls you a liar would look like a fool. I’ve seen your posts throughout the years and you are as real as it gets. 👍

Merry Christmas to you and your wife!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most excellent!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Kingston, that Wingmaster is gorgeous. I had a 12 ga just like it in the late 70's until I traded it straight across for a Win 670 in 30-06. And I sold my 20 ga Wingmaster last fall. I hit better with a cheap old Mossberg 500.

That one is 12 ga I assume.

Was there a handgun wrapped up in there as well? Or is this the extent of your fortune this week?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Anyone that calls you a liar would look like a fool. I’ve seen your posts throughout the years and you are as real as it gets. 👍

Merry Christmas to you and your wife!

That means a lot to me, Aces and right back at you. Been meaning to toss an open invitation at you for some time but would be damned pleased to host you and as many as you'd care to bring anytime. Serious offer. Merry Christmas to you too, dude.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by kingston
Come on out!

Ha! Busted! Lol.

Your find is a familiar story. My grandfather lived in NW LP and used to "store" his guns in the attic when he and gram went down to AZ every winter. It was a ritual. Right after deer season, my brother or myself had to get up in the attic, which was a modern trussed rancher with about 36" of clearance, and walk them all the way across the house over the rafters. He wanted them cased and hidden under the insulation along with gram's silver. One year gramps put his foot through the ceiling trying to retrieve them - he pinned that one on my bro - gram was pissed. When he passed, my brother and I weren't able to be there when they cleaned the place out. Not sure if they got all the firearms or silver out. Don't have any idea what he stashed in the basement either, but we know for a fact he had buried storage compartments down there. Could be cash or old paint cans...or both.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks L. I appreciate the offer and I hope to take you up on it one of these days. I always look forward to your posts and I love your writing style.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Kingston not trying to derail your neat thread but feel free to toss up a couple of the images I shared just now. Also, any interest in investing in a 44 acre lot on the Newbury/Newburyport line? Undeveloped, pristine north shore land abutting salt marsh...

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thanks L. I appreciate the offer and I hope to take you up on it one of these days. I always look forward to your posts and I love your writing style.

As any of the men who've taken me up on invitations to come here and be my guests will attest, my word is my bond, brother. You get here and I'll take care of everything else...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Spent the day assembling...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Not trying to tell you what to do but I’d invest in some LED lighting down there....it would seriously brighten things up and use less electricity. You might even have to wear sunglasses while working there. Best money I ever spent in my shop!

I’ve already got them. :-)

Besides, They'll glow in the dark once he turns out the fluorescents.

Have you taken a Geiger counter to them yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now that I’ve got a proper spot for photo, here’s number 4.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nice, I've got a cousin to it.

I was lucky it came with a 26" removable choke barrel also when I got it. I haven't found much use for a full choke 28".

What's in that bag in the lower right of the first pics . Quit stringing us along.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nice finds and the new "furniture" in the basement is looking GOOD!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Kingston not trying to derail your neat thread but feel free to toss up a couple of the images I shared just now. Also, any interest in investing in a 44 acre lot on the Newbury/Newburyport line? Undeveloped, pristine north shore land abutting salt marsh...

No. I’m already over invested in MA. Now stop trying to derail my Christmas treasure thread.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

As any of the men who've taken me up on invitations to come here and be my guests will attest, my word is my bond, brother. You get here and I'll take care of everything else...

Did you finally get your real estate license?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

What's in that bag in the lower right of the first pics . Quit stringing us along.

That’s the best of the bunch.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You found a jelly bean in yer belly button?

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

No. I’m already over invested in MA. Now stop trying to derail my Christmas treasure thread.

OK. Mea culpa, cabronissimo.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Did you finally get your real estate license?

You shytting me, right? License? lol

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1minute, 160user, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,348
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.