Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#15580500 12/28/20
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry if this has already been posted but I reading and hearing about the possibility of basically invoking a 12th amendment situation originating from the senate initiated by Pence as the president of the senate. I've seen some people refer to the "Pence card". Is that what you referring to? Has anyone seen a call to get massive numbers of Trump supporters to DC on the 6th for a "peaceful rally". I assume if there is a plan for that day, we would see a serious call to get as many people as possible to DC, if for nothing else, to provide security resistance for the guaranteed rent-a-mob riots that would ensue.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If Trump puts out the word that we are needed, I'm on the way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mirage243

He’s already done that. The question is: How many online “Civil war” advocates are going? I’m hoping life doesn’t have them pinned down too much to go to a peaceful protest because a civil war is going to be a little more involved.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm getting like many people here and think it's only a matter of time before this social timebomb explodes. The chaos and bullschit needs to end. We are at war already and I don't care if there are riots in the streets anymore. The takers, haters, and so called revolutionaries are not going away. The politicians and judges can't be trusted to do the right thing. The patriots aren't going away, they're not going to move on to get along anymore. There's going to be a standoff in our lifetime- bank on it. So as far as I'm concerned, we might as well get it over with and deal with the pain now before they push things even further. And this is going to sound horrible, but we might as well do it when you can't find any ammo.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm getting like many people here and think it's only a matter of time before this social timebomb explodes. The chaos and bullschit needs to end. We are at war already and I don't care if there are riots in the streets anymore. The takers, haters, and so called revolutionaries are not going away. The politicians and judges can't be trusted to do the right thing. The patriots aren't going away, they're not going to move on to get along anymore. There's going to be a standoff in our lifetime- bank on it. So as far as I'm concerned, we might as well get it over with and deal with the pain now before they push things even further. And this is going to sound horrible, but we might as well do it when you can't find any ammo.

Unfortunately, what I’m seeing in this forum is a delusion of sides, where the “enemy” is clearly identified and battle lines are drawn. Where a semblance of command and control is maintained. As if they’re going to wear black hoodies and masks when the “patriots” turn off the TV and take a day off from work to step into their fantasy “civil war”.

Nobody is seceding. No high profile commanders have made themselves known. It’s just a bunch of online saber-rattlers that won’t even attend a peaceful rally. If anything “kicks off”, it’ll be nothing but social unrest and anarchy at the expense of disrupted fuel and food supply. People really need to think before they start feeding into this ill-fated fantasy.

- Socrates
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
We live in a bubble.
Lots of veterans, gun owners, Hunter, physical working men....
Most of the population of "men" in this country couldn't out work my grandmother.
Ain't gonna be no civil war.
As soon as Facebook starts shutting down profiles, most people will shut their mouth and fall right in line like good sheep.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Can we bring our firearms or is the 3500 mile journey supposed to be unarmed, defenseless and naked in front of the enemy?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Unfortunately, what I’m seeing in this forum is a delusion of sides, where the “enemy” is clearly identified and battle lines are drawn. Where a semblance of command and control is maintained. As if they’re going to wear black hoodies and masks when the “patriots” turn off the TV and take a day off from work to step into their fantasy “civil war”.

Nobody is seceding. No high profile commanders have made themselves known. It’s just a bunch of online saber-rattlers that won’t even attend a peaceful rally. If anything “kicks off”, it’ll be nothing but social unrest and anarchy at the expense of disrupted fuel and food supply. People really need to think before they start feeding into this ill-fated fantasy.
Who the f u c k are you?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s obviously the enemy and I’m glad that he’s complacent with his false sense of security. 👍

We want a brain dead enemy and that’s what we’ve got. They don’t understand words or logic but I bet they understand pain. I think their neurological systems are evolved enough to understand pain.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Dec 19
Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump https://washex.am/3nwaBCe. A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340185773220515840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1340185773220515840%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.10tv.com%2Farticle%2Fnews%2Fnation-world%2Ftrump-supporters-rally-protest-january-6-maga-protest%2F65-2639563a-b04e-4a40-a028-23083673d46b

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1340185773220515840?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.10tv.com%2farticle%2fnews%2fnation-world%2ftrump-supporters-rally-protest-january-6-maga-protest%2f65-2639563a-b04e-4a40-a028-23083673d46b

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Guarantee Clause, The Electoral Count Act of 1887, The DNI Ratcliffe Report on Foreign Interference and VP Mike Pence

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-foreign-interference-and-vp-mike-pence/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

President Trump Confirms Support for January 6th MAGA Assembly in Washington DC

President Trump tweets his support for American voters to travel to Washington DC to have their voices heard on January 6th, the same date the Senate is scheduled to certify the results of a fraudulent election result.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...uary-6th-maga-assembly-in-washington-dc/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He’s obviously the enemy and I’m glad that he’s complacent with his false sense of security. 👍

We want a brain dead enemy and that’s what we’ve got. They don’t understand words or logic but I bet they understand pain. I think their neurological systems are evolved enough to understand pain.

I hope your aim is better than your assessment of character.

- Socrates
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

I disagree.

What he is pointing out is that in the old conflict we had navy blue and gray uniforms, a stated and agreed-upon hierarchy on either side which made delineating the “other side” from “our side” quite easy. Now we not only lack that, but even any sense of geographic lines that separate the sides from one another.

While I share the OP’s concern (as I think RayF, at least to my reading, does) I just don’t believe that we’re at a point where a “hot” war can be meaningfully waged.

I do believe we’ve been in a cold civil war for a long time and it will likely continue that way until, as Ray points out, fuel and/or food are found lacking in a key area where that becomes the spark that blows things sky high. At that point there’ll be chaos and who is on whose side won’t be clear for reasons I’ve delineated above, which will only add to the terror & devastation.

As if a civil war weren’t a bad enough situation to be in, we’re kinda in an even worse situation than that folks. We just haven’t seen clear battle lines drawn in real, actionable terms even tho the ideological hills we’re willing to die upon are quite clear.

Anyway... that’s my take for what it’s worth...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Much better articulated (and expanded upon) than my post, efw.

Well done.

- Socrates
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

I disagree.

What he is pointing out is that in the old conflict we had navy blue and gray uniforms, a stated and agreed-upon hierarchy on either side which made delineating the “other side” from “our side” quite easy. Now we not only lack that, but even any sense of geographic lines that separate the sides from one another.

While I share the OP’s concern (as I think RayF, at least to my reading, does) I just don’t believe that we’re at a point where a “hot” war can be meaningfully waged.

I do believe we’ve been in a cold civil war for a long time and it will likely continue that way until, as Ray points out, fuel and/or food are found lacking in a key area where that becomes the spark that blows things sky high. At that point there’ll be chaos and who is on whose side won’t be clear for reasons I’ve delineated above, which will only add to the terror & devastation.

As if a civil war weren’t a bad enough situation to be in, we’re kinda in an even worse situation than that folks. We just haven’t seen clear battle lines drawn in real, actionable terms even tho the ideological hills we’re willing to die upon are quite clear.

Anyway... that’s my take for what it’s worth...

People like jackmountain were all over my ass for not rushing headlong up to Portland when antifa was burning it down. For what? So I could engage the enemy on their terms and break their laws and have their leo arrest me and end up sharing a cell with Kyle Rittenhouse? If my family is going to be w/o it's wage earner it's going to be on favorable terms and as you pointed out all that is yet to be shaken out.

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?…

[…] If…if… We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
When this country has it's most important cornerstone ripped away (democratic election integrity), then a remedy is sought in the judicial branch and instead of a fair legal remedy we get politically slanted judgements instead of justice...the stage is set for anarchy. One more remedy remains with congress accepting the electors..or not. If that fails, then all it's going to take is a supply chain breakdown with basic necessities becoming scarce. Then you will see the apathetic become the revolutionaries.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
When this country has it's most important cornerstone ripped away (democratic election integrity), then a remedy is sought in the judicial branch and instead of a fair legal remedy we get politically slanted judgements instead of justice...the stage is set for anarchy. One more remedy remains with congress accepting the electors..or not. If that fails, then all it's going to take is a supply chain breakdown with basic necessities becoming scarce. Then you will see the apathetic become the revolutionaries.

But will they rightly attack the ones responsible or each other for meager and dwindling supplies?

LOL
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?…

[…] If…if… We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

Amazing to me that this man’s body has barely cooled and here we are about to relearn the lessons he suffered so greatly to document.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 49 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,139
Posts18,523,268
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.