Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Teal
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.

Carpenters, metal fabricators and upholsterers should be making $200k a year.

Lol.

I understand most of the dead were already half in the grave anyway.

GB4

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.

You first. I’ll take my chances.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.

Commie

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.

In some places it seems the demand for cremation is higher than it has ever been in history!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight

In some places it seems the demand for cremation is higher than it has ever been in history!

Germany not knowing how to dispose of dead bodies?
Germany Is the gold standard for mass burial. If you can figure out how to dispose of 3 million corpses in the 1940’s and the technological advances since then, a couple hundred thousand should be a cake walk.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Germany not knowing how to dispose of dead bodies?
Germany Is the gold standard for mass burial. If you can figure out how to dispose of 3 million corpses in the 1940’s and the technological advances since then, a couple hundred thousand should be a cake walk.

No Shît and well said.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fauci is still a communist who lies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ro1459
There's a flaw in that thinking. Just because you have had the virus, does not mean you can't get it again. I had it early on and was tested several times for antibodies. My last test, six months after getting well, showed that I no longer have antibodies in my system. My Dr. told me that I could actually get it again. She said that from what they are seeing, many people, if not most, that have had this virus, will be immune for between 90 and 180 days. After that, all bets seem to be off. They have no idea if the same thing will happen with the vaccine or not. There is no data. Even though I am 72 and the virus was bad, until they can show that you will continue to be immune, I will not take this vaccine. I believe everyone has to make their own decision and I for one will respect whichever why they decide to go.

You really should fire your doctor.

Fact #1: anti bodies are only ONE of the bodies mechanisms for fighting infections.
Fact #2: those other mechanisms have much longer "memories" than anti-bodies.
Fact #3: Survivors from the SARS outbreak over a decade ago are STILL immune today to C19.
Fact #4: Around 50% of the world population is already resistant to C19 due to exposure to viruses similar to C19 that are "currently unknown to science".

C19 has an occasional nasty disposition, but it's just another bug in a long line of very similar upper respiratory virus that "go around".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The plandemic has been the greatest move to fascism this country has seen. Zero proved people would stand still for fascism when he took over GM.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

208 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 260Remguy, 14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 34 invisible), 1,933 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,117
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.