Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Same news for UK.

Nigel Farage says he went through many and they are nearly empty.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
1st mistake considering FOX accurate.

GOA
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If they ain't full then why are they putting people in parking garages? The full ones were sending people out of state. Now they can't find anywhere to send them out of state. You being from Texas, they will ship you off to Mexico if you have to be admitted to a hospital.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess the masks aren’t working?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
If they ain't full then why are they putting people in parking garages? The full ones were sending people out of state. Now they can't find anywhere to send them out of state. You being from Texas, they will ship you off to Mexico if you have to be admitted to a hospital.

They should close more restaurants.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
It's a shell game. Their "covid units" are full....they dont tell you how many beds are in the unit (hint...not many).

Oh and most idiots are there for "observation".

Wear your masks like good tards now

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
All BS

H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H
We have four hospitals here in Bakersfield California and they are all full as of this week. My Sister is a Nurse Practitioner at one of the ERs she said that they are getting overwhelmed because the covid patients have filled all the admitted beds and are now taking up all but two of the beds in the emergency room. They have big tents available that were supposed to be going up in the parking lot but aren’t using them because there aren’t enough drs and nurses available everyone is putting double shifts just to staff the hospital. Our county Heath department is reporting about 1,000 new cases a day all month. Not sure what to think about it all. Mose people I know that had it just felt like it was a flu bug, but it put my dad an the hospital and killed the wife of a co worker.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I guess the masks aren’t working?

They didn't apply the necessary tax increase to active the masks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We hit 99% hospital capacity a few weeks ago, they were about to open the temporary overflow area the NG built out. My wife works Hospital and is on mandatory overtime. They brought in a bunch of nurses from out of state. Our numbers slowed the last week, so maybe things will get better soon.

Chits not to bad for most of us, but there enough severe cases to overwhelm the hospitals that normally run about 80%-90% capacity anyway. So it’s not BS, if you think it is visit your local Rona ward at the hospital. Now how the local governments are reacting is another story.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They were screaming about beds being full here too.

No one bothered to mention that if you went to the hospital from a care facility (for ANY reason - think old person slip and fall in a nursing home) you weren't allowed to return to that nursing home after care. COVID positive or not. Of course it went down on the log as a "covid hospitalization" but not for care - as a precaution.

Then someone got REAL smart and went to the press and said "I'm an RN and I just got laid off." People started asking questions and then the reporting went down on beds available...

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is bullshit. Hospitalizations for a cold.......ya seems legit

They are making bank by admitting everyone they can.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Easiest way to deal with this avalanche of such reporting is to simply believe everything you see and hear in the news.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just wait, the more contagious variant is here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-covid-strain-found-colorado/#app

State health officials in Colorado announced Tuesday they had identified America's first confirmed case of a fast-spreading COVID-19 variant first identified in the United Kingdom. The strain, which is believed to be more contagious, has been linked to a surge in cases in Britain and has also spread to several other countries across the world.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They tried to say the same thing down here for a couple weeks.

It's absolute bullschit.

And they also fail to mention that if you go to the doctor for a fugking cold you're on death's door anyway.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
We hit 99% hospital capacity a few weeks ago, they were about to open the temporary overflow area the NG built out. My wife works Hospital and is on mandatory overtime. They brought in a bunch of nurses from out of state. Our numbers slowed the last week, so maybe things will get better soon.

Chits not to bad for most of us, but there enough severe cases to overwhelm the hospitals that normally run about 80%-90% capacity anyway. So it’s not BS, if you think it is visit your local Rona ward at the hospital. Now how the local governments are reacting is another story.

Treatment for day-to-day medical care has not changed one iota in this country.

Sorry that some nurses are busier than normal but at the end of the nobody really gives a fugk.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I live in a fairly densely populated region, compared to some of you who are lucky enough to be in more rural areas.

My surgeon, who has done a lot of work on me (long story), has a private practice just across the street from one of the major hospitals here. He is in the hospital several days a week doing surgeries and followups.

He said he doesn't know where the media is coming up with all of this crap. They don't have any of this stuff actually going on.

Are there some cases - sure. But not anywhere near the "sky-is-falling" extent the sheep are being led to believe.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
They’re fixing to beat the Obama speed record on the Nobel prize. Biden’s gonna make Covid disappear just hours after he takes office.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Back when everyone was posting pictures of reefer trailers parked at hospitals as "temp morgues" - bunch of us were talking and noticed - non of them were running.....

Straight props.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
It is bullshit. Hospitalizations for a cold.......ya seems legit

They are making bank by admitting everyone they can.

Weird. All 4 members of my family currently have COVID, and the hospitals aren't clamoring to admit us.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (16gage, 160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,930 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,001
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.