Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by jdunham
About the only thing we know for sure is lockdowns don’t work and these power hungry Governors have no idea what they are doing.

Actually, they do work to a large extent, but at huge costs----in money, jobs and lives. There is a better way.

I think CA and their full blown lockdowns pretty much show that they don't work. About as well as Chicago and gun control.

Tarqueen's life experience could fit in a thimble.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Originally Posted by deflave
I've lost count of the number of people that have had it.

It's nothing.

Tell that to the 41-year-old congressman with no pre-existing conditions who died from it. It's nothing for some and for others it's death.

You must not get out much. I’ve lost count of the healthy 30, 40 and 50 year old men and woman who dropped dead with no prior health issues. I worked in a medium sized fire department minutes from some of the best hospitals in the country. People die young from all kinds of things, always have. Wear your mask we are all in this together.

I did a test with a mask today. I even taped the top under my eyes to the mask. After about an hour of sanding drywall I took off the mask. There was almost no difference in the covered area and the unmasked area.

It's like my son in law, who did bio-something in the navy, said. You're trying to stop a mosketo with a chain link fence.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Originally Posted by deflave
I've lost count of the number of people that have had it.

It's nothing.

Tell that to the 41-year-old congressman with no pre-existing conditions who died from it. It's nothing for some and for others it's death.

You must not get out much. I’ve lost count of the healthy 30, 40 and 50 year old men and woman who dropped dead with no prior health issues. I worked in a medium sized fire department minutes from some of the best hospitals in the country. People die young from all kinds of things, always have. Wear your mask we are all in this together.

I did a test with a mask today. I even taped the top under my eyes to the mask. After about an hour of sanding drywall I took off the mask. There was almost no difference in the covered area and the unmasked area.

It's like my son in law, who did bio-something in the navy, said. You're trying to stop a mosketo with a chain link fence.

I was being sarcastic about the mask.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by memtb; 12/30/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Houston's ICU's were at 18% today. That's damn low.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (163bc, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 77 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,723
Posts18,494,711
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.