Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Was Hillary named also?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Bill_N
According to the dates this all started when he was VP to Obama. Can't see how this is not a legit case

I’m totally confident that the DOJ, FBI, NSA, IRS, CIA, etc are all on top of this and indictments are soon forthcoming.

Yeah, I am.

Bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I wish it were true but absolutely NOTHING will come of it... I'll bet you anything you can afford to loose.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not the Kraken!

Oh my, a compelling video from the internet, it must be true or the government wouldn't let them post it!

And from such a reputable source.

I feel certain justice is on the march, truth will prevail, and a new world order is close at hand!

oops, that didn't sound so good.

What if we close our eyes and repeat, "I Believe, I Believe"

Do you think that will work?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody gonna do nuffin

Edit; nobody gonna EVER do nuffin

Last edited by 700LH; 12/30/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 700LH
Nobody gonna do nuffin

Edit; nobody gonna EVER do nuffin

If Biden is seated and the Senate is flipped we’re gonna see a whole lot done and none of it will be good,,,as in it’s totally over.

DC and Puerto Rica will become States, the scotus will get diluted and then it’s a done deal.

Red states will be forced to Balkanize or else.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by steve4102
A sitting President cannot be indicted.

Move along here , nothing to see.

You mean Illegitimate President Elect you fugk tard

Call him what ever turns your crank, but the fact that he is immune does not change, he will be more immune on Jan 20.

That said, let’s not forget that Rudy put all this together in a nice neat package and presented it to Barr months ago. Barr in return said Rudy’s affidavits, documentation and evidence was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

Biden is immune , and when he becomes President, illegitimate President he will remain immune even more so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
According to the dates this all started when he was VP to Obama. Can't see how this is not a legit case

I’m totally confident that the DOJ, FBI, NSA, IRS, CIA, etc are all on top of this and indictments are soon forthcoming.

Yeah, I am.

LOL, no schit, but you left out Ratcliffe’s DNI.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It is a VERY legit issue...................it's just that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, by anybody.

If Trump were to get another term & had a decent AG, something might, but that's not going to happen either.

What is going to happen is the Biden will take office on Jan. 20 & all of this.............I mean ALL of this, including the Hunter piece, will all just fade away.

This country is bordering on free-fall into chaos & demise...................very soon.

This will be the absolute most illegitimate administration in history, even more so than Obama, if that's possible.

If this country is to survive, & that's a really big IF, there will be a reckoning & it will have to be soon, but I just don't see it happening, the interest level is just too low..................just a slow slide-away over the next decade, or maybe less, into oblivion.

My kids deserve better.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

It is a VERY legit issue...................it's just that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, by anybody.

If Trump were to get another term & had a decent AG, something might, but that's not going to happen either.

What is going to happen is the Biden will take office on Jan. 20 & all of this.............I mean ALL of this, including the Hunter piece, will all just fade away.

This country is bordering on free-fall into chaos & demise...................very soon.

This will be the absolute most illegitimate administration in history, even more so than Obama, if that's possible.

If this country is to survive, & that's a really big IF, there will be a reckoning & it will have to be soon, but I just don't see it happening, the interest level is just too low..................just a slow slide-away over the next decade, or maybe less, into oblivion.

My kids deserve better.

MM

Yet here we are , praying that another election in GA is going to save the day, how retarded is that, not to mention those praying that Pence and the Senate will Stop the Steal.

This is just crazy, the system is corrupt and we think the system is going to come to the rescue.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

My kids deserve better.

MM

Mine deserve better also . Keep the faith if you had it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

B
Bill_N Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
How do you see a reckoning starting? Cuz we sure as hell need one

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
How do you see a reckoning starting? Cuz we sure as hell need one

Yours is the question, Bill.

What’s the tipping point?

I’d say not until folks get hungry and the democrats are too smart to let that happen so the handouts will continue while the country continues to go to hell and the globalist have a complete and total grip on things.

The only wildcard left in the deck is the armed American citizens and that’ll be slowly eroded over time,,no need to rush things. Just like England, Australia and New Zealand, The template is in place .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Bill_N Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I’m at the tipping point now. Totally disgusted

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

My kids deserve better.

MM

^^^^^^

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, I am.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KenMi
That video was "new" over a week ago as well

1st I've seen of it or heard of it. Sounds like pretty solid proof of corruption to me. It's all laid out there if you take the time to watch it. How is this not making the news? You think Fox would be all over it or did they sell out too?
Yes. Fox sold out.
The fact is a nation of cowards will soon be getting the government they deserve. Enjoy losing the greatest country in history.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
A sitting President cannot be indicted.

Move along here , nothing to see.

You mean Illegitimate President Elect you fugk tard
lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My kids deserve better.

MM

My faith in virtually all levels of government & any politician is gone as they will not help us nor do they care the least bit about us, we, the people, with a few exceptions here & there, but not enough to really change the trajectory of where the country is going.,

If the country is saved by some miracle, it won't be done by any of the politicians, period. Most of them all deserve hanging or being run from their offices covered with tar & feathers

It will take something that I am slowly coming to see that is extremely unlikely to happen, maybe I'm wrong. But given what's being accepted for the election outcome & added to the acceptance of tyranny revolving around the China virus, I don't think I'm wrong.

Guess we'll have an idea in a few months or so which way the wind is going to be blowing.

People will need to get very desperate before they will really want change; by then, it's likely far too late.

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There is SO MUCH PROOF Of election fraud, political corruption, Biden family graft, selling out our country to the CCP through their buying of our politicians and so much more that it’s overwhelming. The corruption is so endemic that most people can’t fathom it. It permeates every state and affects every citizen, it comes from every point on the compass and is so overwhelming that it seems like it has to be fake, most people can’t believe that they’ve been fooled to the degree that we’re seeing now.

It’s absolutely sickening to see how corrupt and evil our government has become. I pray that President Trump fixes it but short of that I pray that millions of Patriots take our government back from the evil NWO. When the time comes after all our options have been exhausted I’ll join with the Patriots to follow in the path of our Founding Fathers.
Agreed.. What sickens me even more is the chicken-chit SCOTUS that continues to deny these lawsuits - even when the video of the a-holes counting illegal ballots overnight is staring 'em in the face... Nope - no 'evidence' there... No 'standing' in that case... Nope - we ain't gonna touch it... Pass..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

My kids deserve better.

MM

My faith in virtually all levels of government & any politician is gone as they will not help us nor do they care the least bit about us, we, the people, with a few exceptions here & there, but not enough to really change the trajectory of where the country is going.,

If the country is saved by some miracle, it won't be done by any of the politicians, period. Most of them all deserve hanging or being run from their offices covered with tar & feathers

It will take something that I am slowly coming to see that is extremely unlikely to happen, maybe I'm wrong. But given what's being accepted for the election outcome & added to the acceptance of tyranny revolving around the China virus, I don't think I'm wrong.

Guess we'll have an idea in a few months or so which way the wind is going to be blowing.

People will need to get very desperate before they will really want change; by then, it's likely far too late.

MM

Agreed there too.........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 12 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,941
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.