Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
not from the leftist view..

What I am sick of, is the fact that the democRATs spent 4 years from day one of the Trump Administration of accusing him
of election fraud with help from the Russians with all of this "collusion".....in the election and stealing it from Hillary...

4 years of obstructions, all centered around the Russians and 2106 Election Fraud...

and now they are denying that they did the same election fraud, they accused Trump and the Republicans of doing in 2016...
no matter how obvious it has been, on what they have pulled in 2020....

they really don't care.... and its hard for me to believe that so much of the nation, just think its fine they have destroyed ballots
and evidence after the accusations have arisen and been filed....

Can a democRAT ever tell the truth? if they do tell the truth, it is that they thought they were lying, but screwed up....

As an American, I'm tired of what the democRATs pull and how pompous they are about it...

We have an Entire Party that needs to be indicted for their crimes... which are endless...

We don't need to destroy the DemocRATic Party, we just need to prosecute each of their politicians and jail them for their individual crimes..

yeah, I know.. " good Luck with that".... but the longest journey still starts with the first step...

January 20th, if Trump is not given the benefits of the election results, which are obvious... I'm officially part of Antifa and the "Resist" Movement against anything that has to do with the Biden Administration.... they pulled it for 4 years... now its our turn to do the same thing...

if they don't comply with the rule of law, why in the hell should any of us do so...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
S
Interesting coming from the largest Chinese retailer in the United States

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Start locally

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The dems have been perfecting their electoral dishonesty for SIX DECADES, that I know of, and America has just been winking at it. It is just now in full bloom.

20 years in a fed pen for ANY electoral fraud would do a lot to deter it, but it is a lot like cancer and hard to stop when it has taken over the whole body.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Many primary voters were caught voting twice......no convictions or even charges.

Without prison time for offenders.......why would they ever stop?

The Republicans are afraid any conviction would be labeled as racist, voter suppression.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Six more days!

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The only thing democrats have left to do correctly is to die of covid 19 they are the ones that paid the chinese to deliver it here. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.