Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Heck in PA we have 205,000 more people voted than registered ,that would have gave PA to Trump, im so freaking proud to be a Pennsylvaniain. Fugck this state

GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not one government agency is involved, why?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by high_country_
And now you know why they don't want ar 15's in circulation.

That's fine - my Belgian Browning Auto-5 will suit me just fine.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by high_country_
And now you know why they don't want ar 15's in circulation.

That's fine - my Belgian Browning Auto-5 will suit me just fine.

Guess my Barrett 107 and 82 are safe

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Not one government agency is involved, why?

Not true, they are all involved, just not the way they should be involved.

The CIA ran this operation
The FBI covered up and is still covering up this operation.
The DOJ is also covering up and refusing to prosecute and investigate
The DNI has refused to comply with a Presidential EO by 12/18
The NSA, God only knows how deep these spooks are involved in this coup.
The CDC is scamming us and trying to install fear in the Electorate
...and the list goes on and on.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Without convictions and prison terms.......expect fraud increases in every future election.

Conservatives will eventually just give up......they hope.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That’s why Donald J Trump has not conceded and never will . I believe he set a trap for them after seeing the great lengths they went to during his first term to remove him. Trump has his 2nd term in the bag. After all , he won the 2020 election !!!! His legal team already has a mountain of evidence proving the margins Biden supposedly win by are erased . Whiny kgunts saying they are worried need to man the phugk up and hold the line.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
. How was this election even valid? H

It wasn’t, we all know this.

That said, it’s not just this election, this has been going on for decades.

Hillary was selected to be the next President back in 2016. She was a shoe in because the system was rigged in her favor. That’s why she never campaigned in key States like WI, there was no need the algorithms where already in place. Something happened back in 2016, some say the machines were unrigged. Whatever the reason, she lost a rigged election. This is why the establishment accused Trump of cheating, how is it possible than he won a rigged election.

So this time around they weren’t going to let that happen. They added the fraudulent Mai-in ballots and reprogrammed the machines for a Biden victory,

The problem occurred when President Trump captured so many votes that the Algorithms literally could not keep up. So they had to go to plan B, that was to stop counting the votes and reset so Biden could catch up. Even that wasn’t enough, so they had to go to plan C, plan C was to kick the Republican observers out, cover up windows, phony water main breaks, etc. and literally truck in hundreds of thousands of phony mail-in ballots. Even that wasn’t enough so they had to go to plan D, which was to simply discard Trump votes, and count hundreds of thousands of Biden ballots several time.

The cheating and the fraud was so massive that it became obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together. 74Million votes for Trump my ass, more like 100+ Million.

The problem is that those that did the cheat are the ones who are responsible for fixing and prosecuting .

Congress doesn’t want to see it
The courts don’t want to hear it
The FBI and DOJ want to cover it up
The Media won’t report it.

Yep

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Will you be there Jan.6, Bob?

Anyone need a lift?

Originally Posted by BobBrown
That’s why Donald J Trump has not conceded and never will . I believe he set a trap for them after seeing the great lengths they went to during his first term to remove him. Trump has his 2nd term in the bag. After all , he won the 2020 election !!!! His legal team already has a mountain of evidence proving the margins Biden supposedly win by are erased . Whiny kgunts saying they are worried need to man the phugk up and hold the line.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
Heck in PA we have 205,000 more people voted than registered ,that would have gave PA to Trump, im so freaking proud to be a Pennsylvaniain. Fugck this state

The corruption in Philly is so...ah hell why even discuss it. We are past the time for thinking our votes matter.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Conservatives will eventually just give up

That was the plan. Elimination of the republican party. First identify them as swamp, Then disenfranchise their voters.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by steve4102
. How was this election even valid? H

It wasn’t, we all know this.

That said, it’s not just this election, this has been going on for decades.

Hillary was selected to be the next President back in 2016. She was a shoe in because the system was rigged in her favor. That’s why she never campaigned in key States like WI, there was no need the algorithms where already in place. Something happened back in 2016, some say the machines were unrigged. Whatever the reason, she lost a rigged election. This is why the establishment accused Trump of cheating, how is it possible than he won a rigged election.

So this time around they weren’t going to let that happen. They added the fraudulent Mai-in ballots and reprogrammed the machines for a Biden victory,

The problem occurred when President Trump captured so many votes that the Algorithms literally could not keep up. So they had to go to plan B, that was to stop counting the votes and reset so Biden could catch up. Even that wasn’t enough, so they had to go to plan C, plan C was to kick the Republican observers out, cover up windows, phony water main breaks, etc. and literally truck in hundreds of thousands of phony mail-in ballots. Even that wasn’t enough so they had to go to plan D, which was to simply discard Trump votes, and count hundreds of thousands of Biden ballots several time.

The cheating and the fraud was so massive that it became obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together. 74Million votes for Trump my ass, more like 100+ Million.

The problem is that those that did the cheat are the ones who are responsible for fixing and prosecuting .

Congress doesn’t want to see it
The courts don’t want to hear it
The FBI and DOJ want to cover it up
The Media won’t report it.

Yep

The only wrong with it is we cannot rely on anyone else to right the wrong but ourselves

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Will you be there on Jan.6, Bob?

Anyone need a lift?

Does a bear shi t in the woods?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wear your 24hr name tag.

Anyone need a lift?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Will you be there Jan.6, Bob?

Anyone need a lift?

We got a school bus load going

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why do republicans have to accept the "results" of an election where so many laws were broken?

I.E.

Pa. adding several days to get your votes in? Done illegally

Ballot witnesses thrown out of counting?

On and on, you guys know them better than I do. The point is, ILLEGAL=INVALID in my book.

When losing the country to communists is on the line, why is the burden of proof on the people that were wronged? Where are the charges on the traitors, where are the tossed out election ballots?

Why default on the side of the usurpers and not the security of the republic?

At what point does the preservation of the Constitutional republic take precedence over an individuals rights to lie cheat and steal to gain the entire continent, its natural resources, and it's inhabitants? Surely the country and it's inhabitants have an intrinsic value worth more than a bunch of dishonest schitbags?

Sadly, the criminals are the ones in charge of everything at practically every level, so the things that should be done aren't being done.

We the people need to take back this fugcking country

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by gemby58

The corruption in Philly is so...ah hell why even discuss it. We are past the time for thinking our votes matter.

Philly needs a purge, put harrisburg and Pittsburgh on that list too

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wear your 24hr name tag.

Anyone need a lift?

You gonna suck my dick or something?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
J
JCR Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
If our civil courts won’t look at the extensive evidence of voter fraud, then possibly a military court. We cannot let our foreign enemies and those colluding with them use our laws against us to take us over. This needs to be fixed.

President Trump is a true patriot and a warrior. I have faith in him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The election was valid. It's the votes that are fraudulent.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 37 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,115
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.