-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We still haven't taken the money from the first one off the card.
Really need to do that.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
you lucky sonofaguns.

Well Jimmie, you’ll just have to spend your own money on next season’s big fat bait pile 😂😂

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Send em back you conservatives......

I'm buying a shotgun and a new hay feeder.

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yeah I'm not giving the government any kind of access to my bank account. I write them checks, they write me checks,

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 01/01/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Neither me nor my wife have ever received a covid check.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think its already spent. wife goes overboard on christmas every year. but hey, at least i got me a 20V dewalt circular saw.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might want to deposit them in your grandkids accounts as they will be paying it back down the road.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I no longer have the bank account the last one was deposited to.

Check in the mail?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AZmark
Might want to deposit them in your grandkids accounts as they will be paying it back down the road.

I honestly don't think the country will be around that long.

Me

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Mine went into my checking last night but I still have not received the 1st stimulus check. Wierd.

Tarquin
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I got mine today. It covers a month of insurance on my private jet. I sure could have used the $2K. frown

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Check in the mail?

Similar to my question. H&R Block is closed till tomorrow. Can't wait to call them for this information. I suspect my money was deposited into the checking account that used to be associated with the debit card I got my tax refund and the last relief amount on, but is no longer associated with that card, since H&R block changed banks recently.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I received a deposit for the family minus one for my son who is in college. I wonder where his will go? He said last time he received a check from the university. Why is the university receiving the check instead of him? It doesn’t make sense.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Just checked out the H&R Block website and found this:

"If you received the first round of stimulus payments on your Emerald Card and haven’t updated anything, it’s likely you will receive your second stimulus on your Emerald Card. Good news, the IRS has all the information they need and there is nothing you need to do!"

So, I assume that this means, even though H&R Block just changed banks, the IRS has that information, and will deposit it in the right bank so that it will appear on my debit card. Just seems odd that I haven't seen it yet when you all are saying you got yours already.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Got our $1200 today

Stashed in savings till April 15th

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"If you received the first round of stimulus payments on your Emerald Card and haven’t updated anything, it’s likely you will receive your second stimulus on your Emerald Card. Good news, the IRS has all the information they need and there is nothing you need to do!"

So, I assume that this means, even though H&R Block just changed banks, the IRS has that information, and will deposit it in the right bank so that it will appear on my debit card. Just seems odd that I haven't seen it yet when you all are saying you got yours already.

Mine initially showed "PENDING" with a release date of 4 Jan 2021, but it hit my account yesterday. It all depends on how your bank does things.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MichieD

Mine initially showed "PENDING" with a release date of 4 Jan 2021, but it hit my account yesterday. It all depends on how your bank does things.

Ah, so it could be that they're waiting till the fourth to notify me that it's on my card.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Got our $1200 today

Stashed in savings till April 15th

You ain't wrong. I'm doing the same.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Check in the mail?
The IRS will 1st attempt to deposit it in that account if that's the last one they have on record. If that fails, they donate it to the DNC.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by MichieD

Ah, so it could be that they're waiting till the fourth to notify me that it's on my card.

Perhaps, but as I stated, I don't how your institution works. As with pay, my bank will post it a day or two before the actual date. Others will post day of.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.