Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McConnell Held Conference Call with GOP Senators to Press Josh Hawley on Why He is Challenging the Fraudulent Election —

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-fraudulent-election-hawley-skips-call/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BTW, where be Cruz on this?

Didn’t he offer to litigate this in front of the SC?

What was that all about, if he isn’t going to stand up foe America on the Senate floor?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think hawley will cave. He seems to be a straight shooter and a conservative. We will see.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cruz is a rino. I did vote for him in the primary, I will admit.

I'm sure he said he would argue the case cuz he either thought he had a chance or he knew it wouldn't be heard.

Regardless, he was looking out for his own a$$. He's probably looking at a 2024 run

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I don’t think so....and, I pray not! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Josh Hawley seems to be one of the few decent ones in the Senate. We’ll see what happens. No doubt Mitch the Bitch McConnell is threatening to hold back reelection campaign funds and to blacklist him from committees and any leadership roles if he doesn’t fall in line.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Josh Hawley seems to be one of the few decent ones in the Senate. We’ll see what happens. No doubt Mitch the Bitch McConnell is threatening to hold back reelection campaign funds and to blacklist him from committees and any leadership roles if he doesn’t fall in line.

Mitch doesn’t need to hold back funds or support to destroy someone that has gone off the reservation.

He just needs to make a call to the the same people that rigged this past election and tell them, “ This guy is no longer part of the team, he cannot be selected again”.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We will see if he's willing to risk his career for his beliefs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Mitch doesn’t need to hold back funds or support to destroy someone that has gone off the reservation.

He just needs to make a call to the the same people that rigged this past election and tell them, “ This guy is no longer part of the team, he cannot be selected again”.

He might well do that too. He absolutely will withhold funding, blacklist him, and support somebody else with RNC funds in the primaries. That’s the game that McConnell and Pelosi both play. It’s either support your side of the deep state team over the American people or they’ll deep six you.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 01/01/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
We will see if he's willing to risk his career for his beliefs.

Does Hawley have an eye on 2024?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ith-stimulus-election-fights/ar-BB1cmswo

Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican, said Wednesday that Hawley's move will appeal to voters even if doesn't yield results.

"Internal monologue: 'I want to be President so I decided to try to get POTUS tweet saying I'm great even though I know this isn't going anywhere, but hey... I'll blame someone else when it fails,' Kinzinger tweeted in response to Hawley's statement.

Michigan Rep. Paul Mitchell, who disaffiliated from the Republican Party earlier this month, agreed with Kinzinger, tweeting that Hawley is "just getting in the queue early for '24."

"[W]hatever position he needs to weave to be seen as a 'contender' he will undertake," Mitchell wrote. "Principles are optional or at least malleable."

The announcement from Hawley, who is seen as a contender for the GOP nomination in 2024's presidential race, will likely appeal to Trump supporters and Republicans who have floated, without evidence, allegations of widespread fraud in the election, despite several debunked theories and numerous lawsuits thrown out or denied due to a lack of concrete proof.

Though widely thought to be weighing a presidential run, the Missouri senator has yet to confirm whether he will seek out the presidency.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If he's not a coward he wont.

L
L
We need a full cleansing of the political pool- re-write all the laws adding term limits, full financial audits every year for every elected official, end pacs and lobbyists- and stop foreign aid until our nation is out of debt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
If he's not a coward he wont.

Cowardice is a big part of it for some but for a lot of them I think it’s more about greed. Pelosi’s apiece of garbage but she isn’t stupid or a coward. She’s someone strictly in it for her own gain the same as a Schumer or a McConnell.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LowcountryRebel
We need a full cleansing of the political pool- re-write all the laws adding term limits, full financial audits every year for every elected official, end pacs and lobbyists- and stop foreign aid until our nation is out of debt.

I’ve heard “professional politicians” say with a straight face that longterm “experienced” politicians benefit the American people because they have time to form relationships with and get to know the lobbyist. How the fugg do you say that with a straight face.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like to think McConnell is, by design, completely unaware of the biggest fugging deep state exposure MOAB coming on Jan. 6th.

spicy times

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking Hawley won't be alone. There will be some sheepdogs showing up. It wasn't a week ago that we were ready to burn Pence....let it ride and in the meantime keep he Dillon running.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
I like to think McConnell is, by design, completely unaware of the biggest fugging deep state exposure MOAB coming on Jan. 6th.

spicy times

I sure hope your right. It would be nice if Trump pulled this off.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it be true that Pence just resigned, then this whole thing just took on a brand new twist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pence didn't resign

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hawley's not going to bail.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 22 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,266
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.