Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Spent a week with the family up in S. Carolina, arrived the day after Christmas. Wife said we needed some bread so off to the store I go. Found what I needed and headed to the cashier. Gal was about 5’7”, 250# give or take, and had her hair up in a rainbow colored wad on top of her head.

She asked if I had 3 different discount cards they used and I said no 3 times. Gave her a $20 when she rang it up. She threw the change on the floor and just glared at me.

What were they thinking when they brought all those folks from Africa back in the day?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
should have started the transaction with a "happy kwanzaa"

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Two things........she threw it on the FLOOR?

....and I can't believe you are married.......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They're all in that "let's see how far we can push whitey" mode around here.
It went into high gear when obozzo was elected.
I get that chit in one place and the next one is entirely different. Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yes and yes. Believe!

I didn’t shoot her, but it was tempting.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You should have made a scene, raised holy hell with whatever was managing that store and have the groid fired.
I was at wally world a few weeks back and asked a light skinned nigris who was pretending to be stocking shelves where I might find whatever they had that resembled beef jerky. Bitch had a mask on and didn't answer so I asked again loudly she just pointed and said "down there"
I said "you ain't exactly overly friendly now are you" and walked off

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

I'm on the fence about this kind of thing. Businesses shouldn't tolerate rude employees. So, maybe it's best to just let the rude employees keep on damaging apathetic businesses.

Last edited by night_owl; 01/02/21.

abusus non tollit usum
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ooogaboogaooga

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by night_owl
Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

I'm on the fence about this kind of thing. Businesses shouldn't tolerate rude employees. So, maybe it's best to just let the rude employees keep on damaging apathetic businesses.

I gave a MacD's in Cedar Rapids two chances before deciding that I'm not going back there.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I gave a MacD's in Cedar Rapids two chances before deciding that I'm not going back there.

I avoid fast food. It's what happens that I don't see that worries me.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yes and yes. Believe!

And yet they still continue to wonder why the police shoot so many of their dumb niqqer asses! 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/02/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The only places that will hire them here or McDonald’s, Burger King, Churches Fried Chicken, and Walmart.
I avoid those places like the plague!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That was your Twisted Tea moment, Dan !

Bam ! right upside da head !

Last edited by jimy; 01/02/21.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I believe I might just have got back in the line with one of those 64 ounce Big Gulp Fountain drinks and waited for her to pull that schitt again. I might’ve been in jail but I would’ve drowned that bitch!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So many want to make fun of where I live.

[18] 2010-2017[2]
As of the census[19] of 2010, there were 49,762 people, 20,233 households, and 14,251 families residing in the county. The population density was 49 people per square mile (19/km2). There were 23,954 housing units at an average density of 23 per square mile (9/km2). The racial makeup of the county was 98.0% White, 0.5% Black or African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 0.3% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. 0.9% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

The Hispanics are mostly Apple Pickers that forgot to move on.

Even though we have little crime, guess who is responsible for more than
their 1/2 of a percent of the violent and bigger drug crimes.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I believe I might just have got back in the line with one of those 64 ounce Big Gulp Fountain drinks and waited for her to pull that schitt again. I might’ve been in jail but I would’ve drowned that bitch!

And that is how it's done.
Don't throw it on her, that's assault.

Spill it. Then laugh.

"Oh, I'm not sorry, Bitch"

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yes and yes. Believe!

Lol, I used to say a lot more than I do now, these dumbasses just aren't worth the effort.

I've actually gotten back in the car and the Wife says, "Thanks for not saying anything", I've also gotten "Why didn't you say anything?" Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Just stare at her mouth smiling , and walk away rubbing your. Crotch saying, God dam what a set of lips .
But shut the door behind you quick .
Lmao , Kenneth

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They're all in that "let's see how far we can push whitey" mode around here.
It went into high gear when obozzo was elected.
I get that chit in one place and the next one is entirely different. Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

Went thru it twice last summer at the local Chinamart. Once in the checkout line with a so called Asst Mgr that could barely speak English and the second time was a wall bender at Customer Service with a dumb axx employee, her arrogant boss, then finally the new store manager that just happened to be black and had replaced the very intelligent and polite WHITE FEMALE that was the previous manager. Wonder why she got replaced, right there during the riots? I chewed on the new guy over his stupidity and expectation I'd accept it until I got tired then promised them they'd never see me in a Walmart again and walked out. Follow up with 2 corporate emails. Problem? They closed down auto service totally, suddenly. Never mind I had $700 worth of tires on my car with hazard warranty, needed service, and had been coming in every 5000 miles for service and rotation. So they left me hangin. All the new folk could tell me was "theys de PAN demik we gotta deal wit". I swear it's true. Up to that point the atmosphere in the store had been going down anyway, employee wise and customer wise. They can have it and color it black. Let the 13% keep the stock numbers up.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Nigs are an anomaly here. Makes a nice place to live.

Used to work around them. Always knew better than to live around them. Only people who ever shot at me and stole from me. I got back what was stolen. Shooting was a drive by and they were gone before we could return fire. Lucky break for them. I like places where they ain’t. Makes life smoother.

Edit: I forgot. I got shot at once by white folks, but they thought I deserved it, and if they had been correct in their thinking, I would have. As it was, I escaped without injury, and nothing bad came of it, except some bullet holes in some cars and a buddy who never went anywhere with me at night again.😁

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 01/02/21.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.