Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What I’m afraid of is that after the fraud is exposed, the commies and leftist are gonna use the useful idiots to cause an insurrection, maybe even a civil war.

Yep. Thats why they still want the masks.

If they get in our guns and 1A will be gone and we will take the vaccine that will let them control our lives as they control our electronic devices with Microsoft allowing back door operations and "virus" fixes and our America will be history.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Slavek

New conservative party might hurt career Republicans, but it will help career Democrats to stay and win elections.

I'm not so sure about that.

There are a whole lot of 2nd and 3rd Generation Mexicans and other immigrants getting quite pissed off at first generation immigrants and illegals and the pussified Democrats that coddle them.

There's also a whole lot of people trying to climb that middle-class ladder up into the six-figure plus range... that will get quite crushed by the crazy taxes... government stealing, forced unemployment in the non-essential job markets, stiffening regulations and such. Bitchie soccer mom wife and HOA telling you you're not allowed to drive a red car anymore. Lot of people will simply climb on their own horse and ride-away. That would be the sales pitch back Trump will use down the road.

We are in a "K" shaped economically recovery at present. 90% of the middle of the K will falter and go low.

The real heart of the new Democratic Party other than the dirt poor are the do good feel good liberal soccer moms. That have been living on $5,000 month of child support and alimony for the past 15 years. Soros recruits these bimbos for his groups like Moms demand action. I swear they wear cat piss as perfume. Most are long since divorced but many are still married. Beating her husbands into submission like they beat their children into submission.

Poison the water because they weren't born with balls.

Please forgive the rambling diatribe. On a small screen and my eyes are about tired

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It's down to a Hail Mary on January 6th. I don't like the odds, and have little confidence that Pence will do the right thing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
It's down to a Hail Mary on January 6th. I don't like the odds, and have little confidence that Pence will do the right thing.

This.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
...and our America will be history.

Please don't look at America is a static continuity.

America has always been a nation of change, innovation and rebirths.

We are absolutely going through a rebirth now. Been happening a couple of decades for sure. The matter at hand is what does the baby look like in 5 years.

Obama stirred up well settled racial tensions. He did this quite deliberately. He was a pathetic POS but this gave him tremendous power. Power he could never have mustered otherwise.

We will have urban-rural conflicts as we've been having for a while.

Then young old conflicts where grandsons and granddaughters are killing grandfathers and grandmothers.

Poor vs. Rich has gone on since the beginning of America. But they will put a mega fan on it and really flame the fire.

In reality the only thing you can ever do is control yourself and your own actions. Either you go to a peaceful protest as Ballz calls them... or you stay at home with a jar of Vaseline and a high-speed internet connection.

In the same way that people watch car races and anticipate car wrecks... some people attend "peaceful protests"... or go for a car ride ready for whatever might happen.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We've been cursed to live during interesting times.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
too late

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What I’m afraid of is that after the fraud is exposed, the commies and leftist are gonna use the useful idiots to cause an insurrection, maybe even a civil war.

If they get in our guns and 1A will be gone and we will take the vaccine that will let them control our lives as they control our electronic devices with Microsoft allowing back door operations and "virus" fixes and our America will be history.

Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. I understand the logic behind it, but a lot of people don't realize what it would actually take to steal all the guns away from legal gun owners. Not to mention the risks.

Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns?

If they actually tried to take our guns, how much money would they offer for them? None? Haha, good luck getting them from me.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This.

It won't depend on Pence

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mach3

Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. I understand the logic behind it, but a lot of people don't realize what it would actually take to steal all the guns away from legal gun owners. Not to mention the risks.

Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns?

If they actually tried to take our guns, how much money would they offer for them? None? Haha, good luck getting them from me.

Strange how all the ammo and components have just gone away.....market forces, I'm sure....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time to stand on the side of the US Constitution and do what we got to do! Need remedy? Read the Constitution, it spells it out!

Article 11: Any act directed against a person, apart from the cases and without the forms determined by law, is arbitrary and tyrannical; if attempt is made to execute such act by force, the person who is the object thereof has the right to resist it by force.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Supposedly, this is the reason/excuse Roberts used to justify his refusal to hear these cases.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump is not acting like he is going anywhere.
In fact, he seems to be rather calm.

Biden on the other hand, is not acting like his presidency is inevitable.
He has been rather quiet, cancelled the inauguration parade (citing China Flu).

Quite telling

Trump's got this.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I don't pray often.......

But will Monday & Tuesday night

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Meh. I’m fine if it pops off at this point. Better now than later after they complete the gutting of our rights. Urban versus rural is a losing battle if rural sits quietly by and follows the rules.

Yup.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 69sportfury
GA election will be as fraudulent as the presidential election.

Scary how quickly things have changed in the last decade and will be even scarier what will happen in the next few years.

Unless they dont cheat, let the Rinos win and then say, see, elections arent rigged, people dont want Trump.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeoW
Time to stand on the side of the US Constitution and do what we got to do! Need remedy? Read the Constitution, it spells it out!

Article 11: Any act directed against a person, apart from the cases and without the forms determined by law, is arbitrary and tyrannical; if attempt is made to execute such act by force, the person who is the object thereof has the right to resist it by force.

There is no Article 11.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Trump is not acting like he is going anywhere.
In fact, he seems to be rather calm.

Biden on the other hand, is not acting like his presidency is inevitable.
He has been rather quiet, cancelled the inauguration parade (citing China Flu).

Quite telling

Trump's got this.

Yep. Trump is appointing new wheels in big positions, Kamel Hairass is still a senator and Biteme is wearing an ankle monitor on one leg or the other depending on what he remembers. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns? .

They’re not worried about criminals and cartels. Hell, they’re surrounded by guns carried by their well paid goons. Crime and cartels are no danger to the elites.
But criminals and gangs are very useful in instilling fear into the population. Remember what I said about government causing a problem, and then offering itself as the solution to the problem they’re causing?
Defund the police is only the tip of the iceberg.
I’d guess (conservatively) that if and when prohibition and confiscation of guns starts, that 3 outta 4 gun owners will comply. We who won’t will be made examples of to put that fear into the others.
They seek total control of every person and every nickel that person makes. What is better for controlling the masses than fear?
Read the link posted above about China and their fingers in this.
Remember, during the 1970s, China killed tens of millions of their own people who were deemed a risk to their power. The hundreds of millions of Chinese people left are controlled by fear of government.
Please, don’t take my words for the truth. Check the facts for yourself. It’s happened over and over again. I’m just a voice in the wilderness, telling you God’s honest truth as I see it.
Do your own thinking, while you’re still allowed.
I’m gonna make a little prediction here, so mark my words. If nothing happens after Biden/ Harris are installed, I look for a mass shooting on a soft target with semi-auto rifles. It’ll have maximum casualties and maximum shock, and they’ll force through their agenda.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This.

It won't depend on Pence

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 15,142 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,213
Posts18,543,698
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.