Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The new 117th U.S. House of Representatives will vote on a new set of rules Monday that take virtue signaling to the next level: The Federal government will no longer refer to the Founding Fathers.

Nor any fathers or mothers, for that matter.

Also, anything with the word “man” attached to it is neutered.

The rules will penalize House members or employees of the House for passing along on social media anything that the leadership deems to be “fake news.”

The House will prohibit reference to “seamen” for sailors or seafarers, and abbreviate “chairman” to chair.

The body will also prohibit legal references in federal code to family roles and genders, such as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in- law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, step- mother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, etc.

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rules Committee Chairman James P. McGovern announced new rules for the 117th Congress, which will be introduced and voted on during regular session on Monday.

The House will establish an Office of Diversity and Inclusion.

The proposed changes are to reflect “the views and values of the full range of our historically diverse House Democratic Majority,” Pelosi said in a joint statement with Rules Chairman McGovern.

The new rules would also remove floor privileges for any former members convicted of crimes related to their House service or election and make it a violation of the Code of Official Conduct for a member, officer, or employee of the House to disclose the identity of a whistleblower.

https://mustreadalaska.com/new-house-rules-for-feds-no-reference-to-gender-allowed

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And so it begins....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
And so it begins....

Presdidency, house and senate. woohoo

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The incrementalism began long ago.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bovine sh-t!

Now we'll just have a couple of Parent Days each year.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/03/21.

1Minute
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Poppycock, and balderdash!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The new 117th U.S. House of Representatives will vote on a new set of rules Monday that take virtue signaling to the next level: The Federal government will no longer refer to the Founding Fathers.

The rules will penalize House members or employees of the House for passing along on social media anything that the leadership deems to be “fake news.”

The House will prohibit reference to “seamen” for sailors or seafarers, and abbreviate “chairman” to chair.

The body will also prohibit legal references in federal code to family roles and genders, such as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in- law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, step- mother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, etc.

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rules Committee Chairman James P. McGovern announced new rules for the 117th Congress, which will be introduced and voted on during regular session on Monday.

The proposed changes are to reflect “the views and values of the full range of our historically diverse House Democratic Majority,” Pelosi said in a joint statement with Rules Chairman McGovern.

The new rules would also remove floor privileges for any former members convicted of crimes related to their House service or election and make it a violation of the Code of Official Conduct for a member, officer, or employee of the House to disclose the identity of a whistleblower.

https://mustreadalaska.com/new-house-rules-for-feds-no-reference-to-gender-allowed

You should be thrilled because you're one of the whiniest kghunts around.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is it still okay for me to say "fug that bitch"? Just checking...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What’s the gender neutral word for cun t?

------------------------
John
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jmh3

Never Trumper.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ass-hole?

In their world?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JeffP
The incrementalism began long ago.

Yep no surprise here.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is C*unt a term with gender implication? Cause without it, I can't properly refer to any Democrat.

Last edited by Remsen; 01/03/21.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
Is C*unt a term with gender implication? Cause without it, I can't properly refer to any Democrat.

Only if you're a kghunt.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by watch4bear

You should be thrilled because you're one of the whiniest kghunts around.

And here I thought the opposite.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You have a point there. In the mind of a Democrat, someone with a dick can be a woman, and someone with a vagina can be a man. And it can change from day to day. So I see no obvious gender reference in the word C*unt.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Comrade.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sure you can . Bloody end of a long gut has worked for the last 50 or so years for me.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They get mad if we call their weirdos "it".....they need to make up their minds.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/03/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Is it still okay for me to say "fug that bitch"? Just checking...

Yes...but if you actually do it then we don't want to know you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 11 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.