Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s hilarious when Canadians chime in on USA affairs. Clean your own house first

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hoping and praying, but not holding my breath while I do so.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Oh, please, hold your breath. All Trump supporters should hold their breath, for a good, long time.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler

Oh, please, hold your breath. All Trump supporters should hold their breath, for a good, long time.

Let's have a friendly competition. 10:1 says I can hold my breath longer than you. That being what it is, who said I'm a Trump supporter?

What I am is a Constitutionalist, have been since we did a mock election in Mrs. Dodd's 4th grade class in 1980; Reagan vs. Carter. At age 9, I alone abstained. I was a kid, knew jack schitt except that my fellow students were merely parroting what they heard from their parents, no thought involved. I made it my mission henceforth to understand for myself. What I learned, from watching Meet the Press and Face the Nation and clocking political campaigns instead of watching Satunrday morning cartoons and Sunday NFL, was that these pukes get up in front of the cameras and spew what they think people want to hear but seldom, if ever, actually follow through, and the stupid fuggers out in voter-land fall for it every time.

I don't drink Kool-Aid, regardless of color. But here comes a guy that seems to be going against the status quo on both sides of the aisle, risking his own personal fortune--if that's actually the case--in order to do what's right. He's a dick. I don't care. I have thick skin and am not easily offended, and even if I was, I understand that nobody gives a f u c k.

So yeah, I want to see the swamp drained. I have no illusions that any "duly elected" official is going to get that done. My take is that We the People are going to get that done, or we are going to shuffle off into our designated cubicles, with our assigned thoughts and values, and become serfs for the benefit of a wealthy elite, WHOM WE EMPOWERED.

Sucking some politically correct agenda du jour for the sake of acceptance from a bunch of candy-assed city-dwellers with no ability to actually provide for themselves while they adopt whatever fashion some twenty-year old kid dictates is what's "cool" is not a route I am willing to take. I'll die behind a rifle first, just as my paternal ancestors did in the ranks of George Washington's Continental Army.

I believe not in any political agenda. I believe in integrity and grit, and I see it severely lacking in the population of the USA, foremost in you.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Paddler

Let's have a friendly competition. 10:1 says I can hold my breath longer than you. That being what it is, who said I'm a Trump supporter?

What I am is a Constitutionalist, have been since we did a mock election in Mrs. Dodd's 4th grade class in 1980; Reagan vs. Carter. At age 9, I alone abstained. I was a kid, knew jack schitt except that my fellow students were merely parroting what they heard from their parents, no thought involved. I made it my mission henceforth to understand for myself. What I learned, from watching Meet the Press and Face the Nation and clocking political campaigns instead of watching Satunrday morning cartoons and Sunday NFL, was that these pukes get up in front of the cameras and spew what they think people want to hear but seldom, if ever, actually follow through, and the stupid fuggers out in voter-land fall for it every time.

I don't drink Kool-Aid, regardless of color. But here comes a guy that seems to be going against the status quo on both sides of the aisle, risking his own personal fortune--if that's actually the case--in order to do what's right. He's a dick. I don't care. I have thick skin and am not easily offended, and even if I was, I understand that nobody gives a f u c k.

So yeah, I want to see the swamp drained. I have no illusions that any "duly elected" official is going to get that done. My take is that We the People are going to get that done, or we are going to shuffle off into our designated cubicles, with our assigned thoughts and values, and become serfs for the benefit of a wealthy elite, WHOM WE EMPOWERED.

Sucking some politically correct agenda du jour for the sake of acceptance from a bunch of candy-assed city-dwellers with no ability to actually provide for themselves while they adopt whatever fashion some twenty-year old kid dictates is what's "cool" is not a route I am willing to take. I'll die behind a rifle first, just as my paternal ancestors did in the ranks of George Washington's Continental Army.

I believe not in any political agenda. I believe in integrity and grit, and I see it severely lacking in the population of the USA, foremost in you.

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 470Evans, 16penny, 44mc, 17 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,692
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.