Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good Friend Rufous, a good man lands on his feet running every time. Keep that chin up!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
Originally Posted by HawkI
Your governor brought Covid to your state?

No, but they can implement misery and striped pajamas because of it, not of any borne of Constitutional authority of course.

Covid is real. That is a fact independent of what you want to believe. You can ignore the disease, pretending it does not exist but by doing so you give the virus what it needs ... a host which will pass it along bringing sickness, death and financial hardship.

There is no easy way out but I believe relying on solid science to break the chain, no matter how inconvenient, beats the hell out of pretending the problem does not exist.

Life exists. I plan on not hiding from it.

The fact of the matter people can stay inside and be safe from life or get living. Its pretty odd, in America, one should be able to choose risking life or staying inside. One can stay "safe" and have everything delivered to your door.
It might shock you people fought wars, built industries and existed before "science" and politics shut the world down.
"Science" is what created it....

I can schit in a box and slap "guarantee" on it if it makes you feel better.

Stay the [bleep] inside, stay out of your car and for God sakes continue to let someone else make your decisions for you

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by OldHat
California probably needs winemakers. laugh

Yep
Newsoms Winery's are still open even after he told everyone else (his Competition) to shut down due to Covid

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Feel free to do better Bob. smile

I was gonna PM you but you’re ignoring me. That’s so Christ like.
Probably just trying to keep from losing IQ points from reading your stupid shyt.

Tell us how you wear out work boots while being retired? Do you chew on them? You re a hack sucking on the govt tit

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not to derail this thread, Bob, if you have something to say to me, say it "out loud".

You won’t see it if I’m on ignore smart guy! Just stick to favorite brands of peanut butter type threads .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Rufous, NC has a pretty decent winemaking region in the foothills and Piedmont area, you msy could look into that area if willing to relocate. Prayers that God will see you through this troubling time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, but they can implement misery and striped pajamas because of it, not of any borne of Constitutional authority of course.

Covid is real. That is a fact independent of what you want to believe. You can ignore the disease, pretending it does not exist but by doing so you give the virus what it needs ... a host which will pass it along bringing sickness, death and financial hardship.

There is no easy way out but I believe relying on solid science to break the chain, no matter how inconvenient, beats the hell out of pretending the problem does not exist.

The fact of the matter people can stay inside and be safe from life or get living. Its pretty odd, in America, one should be able to choose risking life or staying inside. One can stay "safe" and have everything delivered to your door.
It might shock you people fought wars, built industries and existed before "science" and politics shut the world down.

Stay the [bleep] inside, stay out of your car and for God sakes continue to let someone else make your decisions for you

Well said .. Hawk....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Probably just trying to keep from losing IQ points from reading your stupid shyt.

Tell us how you wear out work boots while being retired? Do you chew on them? You re a hack sucking on the govt tit
I don't need to tell you anything shyt for brains. I do more before 8 am than a mouthy little sock puppet punk like you does all day.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Well Bob, I'm taught to Pray for my enemies, no "enemy" you, I pray all the same.

Let us return to our good friend Rufous, and helping him out. smile

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rufous
Bugger! I was let go today. The winery I was making the wine for here in Michigan has lost a lot of money due to our freaking Governor shutting down the state and so the CEO has decided to eliminate my salary from the payroll. I know of no wineries in my area that are looking for a winemaker so it looks like I will need to try to sell the house. Then what, who knows. Prayers appreciated.

Rufous,

I'm sure most here have your sympathies.
It's BS and I hope it turns around for you tenfold.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lord God Jesus, please help our good friend rufous land on his feet. Thy Will be done, Amen.

AMEN!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Tough news, sorry to hear. Keep your head up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Damn Rufous, I'm sorry to hear this. it really pisses me off, your the second person I personally know that has been financially devastated by the queen of darkness.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Sorry to hear this.

California is having a bad time with the wine industry. Sales did go down according to Gallo, less exports. Zinfandel vineyards have been being pulled out for ~2 years now, many replanted with nut tree's, and this year most farmers I know barely broke even with the price of their producing tree's and with many first- crop next year. Plus this year a lot of other growers had their contract denied due to "smoke damage" but interestingly only certain wineries refused grapes after the smoke hit us, others didn't reject crop. Playing games, imho and other vintners around me. I think most white's were picked before the smoke damage.

That winery in Pahrump buys it's juice from California, at least they did ~ 6 years ago, Napa and Lodi, they told me. Don't they only have about 40 vines along their entrance?

Good luck with whatever you find

Allen

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I don't need to tell you anything shyt for brains. I do more before 8 am than a mouthy little sock puppet punk like you does all day.

This is pretty good. You are getting close!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Lord God Jesus, please help our good friend rufous land on his feet. Thy Will be done, Amen.

+ 1

Prayers sent.

+2

Prayers for you and yours.

- Rogue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry to hear, hope one door closing opens another for you, might even get a better gig.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

AMEN!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Keep your chin up, man.

I lost my job of 27 years in April. It came as a complete shock.

I worked on the farm in the summer and worked construction in the fall. (Don't do the latter. It sucks. lol)

Now I have a job that I love at a different mfg. plant, 6 rural miles from my house vs. 35 urban miles to the former job.

The guys I work with are all great and the best part of it all, it's not freakin CORPORATE!

I'm making way less money but am much much happier.

You'll land on your feet.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
rufous, sorry to hear of your ordeal. But, you sound like the kind of guy who bounces back quickly.

Rooster7, congrats on finding a good spot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 280Jeff, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.