Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't understand why so many people are asking for "price checks" and then provide no photos or even complete information. Also, condition or "percent" is all in the OP's opinion. The ancient NRA method of grading is hardly ever used. I suspect it's too difficult for most people to figure out. They might as well buy a Blue Book for all the good that it does to ask a question on the Campfire that no one can accurately answer. And...around my part of the country the Blue Book is a joke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by model70man
They might as well buy a Blue Book

That would cost money and asking here is free and, maybe more importantly, lower effort than buying a book.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s a website called “Gun Broker” where you can look that all that schit up. Funny how easy it is for those inclined.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 16bore
There’s a website called “Gun Broker” where you can look that all that schit up. Funny how easy it is for those inclined.

That’s what I do, it get you in the ball park anyway.

NRA Patron
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

grin

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Guns International gets no love here, but I like it because it's not in the bid format, an asking price only, subtract 20% from the asking price and you are usually in the ballpark. Also not a bunch of stuff you are not searching for popping up on your screen. Main menu is an alphabetical list by manufacturer, country of origin, action style etc. Fast, uncluttered.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Guns International gets no love here, but I like it because it's not in the bid format, an asking price only, subtract 20% from the asking price and you are usually in the ballpark. Also not a bunch of stuff you are not searching for popping up on your screen. Main menu is an alphabetical list by manufacturer, country of origin, action style etc. Fast, uncluttered.

So many of the guns on GI are in Cabelas stores. Do they ship used guns?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by flintlocke

So many of the guns on GI are in Cabelas stores. Do they ship used guns?

Yes, I bought several Mannlicher Schoenauers from Cabelas in Wisconsin(?) when I was collecting, with just a C&R to the dreaded, gasp, California.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

exactly........

do a 'completed sale' detailed search

Oh...you need an account with GB.....

That may be too much effort.....................

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 73 invisible), 2,235 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,785
Posts18,495,990
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.