Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it's entirety.

"Dear Vice President Biden, Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well written, Ted.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Love that guy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ted hits the nail on the head on that one.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
#notmycommiepresident

Remember the burning, rioting and looting? The hissyfit from the travel bans to the hissyfits of not enough shutdowns?

Everyone here can go on and on with examples, primarily the open fraud of our democratic republic: elections.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
A well deserved "thumbs up" for Uncle Ted.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They’ll be suspending Ted’s account like they did President Trump’s. Twitter suspended his account also tonight.

I hope to hell Trump starts up his own News Network when he leaves office. He ought to hire Ted Nugent to Debate all the DemoRat crooks they interview if he does.
Ted would rip them all to shreds.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They’ll be suspending Ted’s account like they did President Trump’s. Twitter suspended his account also tonight.

I hope to hell Trump starts up his own News Network when he leaves office. He ought to hire Ted Nugent to Debate all the DemoRat crooks they interview if he does.

Those fools couldn't hang with Uncle Ted.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I get the feeling (and I think I'm right and I hope I'm wrong at the same time) that the cat's out of the bag already, and those who don't reralize the media is corrupt by now never will realize it.

Between you and me, Neal, our two biggest long term targets for destruction are the media and the universities. I'm coming up empty on strategy to do just that, but I know there are smarter folks than me around when it come to such things.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He is the guy I'd pick to do a celebrity hunt with....
Never did respond to that thread...
I can't imagine him quiet enough to stalk game though....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's got a way with words.
If the big corporate media can't bury it, itll go viral.
I think it will just be on the non censorship platforms that have already been censored by the big ones

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I get the feeling (and I think I'm right and I hope I'm wrong at the same time) that the cat's out of the bag already, and those who don't reralize the media is corrupt by now never will realize it.

Between you and me, Neal, our two biggest long term targets for destruction are the media and the universities. I'm coming up empty on strategy to do just that, but I know there are smarter folks than me around when it come to such things.

People's cell phones have a greater culpability in what information people are fed these days.

Old people watch the news, professors are old people. The info from your phone (or whatever else) could be from a glue sniffing 56 year old Italian pedophile...that hates whatever.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it's entirety.

"Dear Vice President Biden, Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter."

Does anyone with a farcebook account have a way of checking the veracity of this story?

Did Ted send it as a private letter to Biden's account?

As an open post on Ted's page?

I'm not a farcebook user so I don't know all the specifics of its use, but would there be away to look into it?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

..........Hey Paddler and all the rest of u Trump hating lyin hypocrites.....Take notes on the FACTS from Ted

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Boom! Period.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Spot on, Ted...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you , Ted.... That's something that needed saying and every word of it is true. Of course, it'll probably get censored soon.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That’s what was said about Trump and Biden before their debates.
Jus sayin.

Ted running the NRA would be nice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 1,944 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,886
Posts18,497,845
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.