Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
They're claiming four dead yesterday. Any details on the other three?

I heard medical deaths

Covid....duh.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

I heard medical deaths

So, Covid.
Now it will be blamed as the worst superspreader event in the last year. They will try to link thousands of deaths back to it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Again, how many of you wannabe badazzes purport that you'd shoot a trespasser on sight?

Or is this different?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 01/07/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There were police that appeared to be in the line of fire behind her when she was shot. She could have easily been apprehended and handcuffed. That suit shot her in the neck. If she had been black that building would be rubble by now and the media would be burning cops at the stake.

The good people of this country have waited for justice, but we have all seen who gets justice and who doesn’t.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 01/07/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Again, how many of you wannabe badazzes purport that you'd shoot a trespasser on sight?

I hope you are a young man. I hope you live a long time.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Well considering I dont go breaking into buildings with a mob, I might....but who knows...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
So let me get this straight

A convicted felon that struggled w police & then od’ed on the fentanyl in his system caused rioting throughout our land.

A 14 year AF vet, unarmed is shot & killed by Capitol police.

Congress should have been stormed years ago imo, they & they alone turned the richest nation the planet has ever seen into a debtor nation, all while enriching themselves.

Shot her over property damage. Evidently that’s what happens when you choose the “wrong side”

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Now it is her family that will suffer the consequences of her decisions

Think about that!

Pretty selfish when you put it into context!

The founding fathers must have been pretty "selfish" mofos.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Or is this different?

It's the double standard that's hard to swallow.

Shoot an unarmed woman.... No Problem.

BLM/Antifa hold the Whitehouse in siege for days, crashing barricades, assaulting police with bricks, lasers, frozen water bottles, and commercial grade fireworks... Can't even tear gas them.

There's the rub.

To be real honest, there's a LOT of people that are fed up. Those that stormed the capitol were idiots without a plan, and without weapons... Bad tactical mistake.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Well considering I dont go breaking into buildings with a mob, I might....but who knows...

I pray it is many years from now....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Didn't an unarmed man die in Minneapolis Barry?

I would agree with the rest of you post.

All the best to you and yours.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Or is this different?

It's the double standard that's hard to swallow.

Shoot an unarmed woman.... No Problem.

BLM/Antifa hold the Whitehouse in siege for days, crashing barricades, assaulting police with bricks, lasers, frozen water bottles, and commercial grade fireworks... Can't even tear gas them.

There's the rub.

To be real honest, there's a LOT of people that are fed up. Those that stormed the capitol were idiots without a plan, and without weapons... Bad tactical mistake.

So be upset at the double standard. Dont make a martyr out of an idiot.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Just watched it are you kidding me that is crazy, all the cop had to do is grab the back of her jacket and pull her down, A cop shot a thug in Ferguson for trying to steal his gun and after robbing a store, and they burnt the city to the ground, same with a guy that was reaching for a knife, OMG everything is upside down

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Any information on her history?
PTSD?
How did she get caught up with the Antifa crowd?

What is showing up in pretty much all media is that she was a ardent Trump supporter, as well as a Q-annon believer.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It wasn't Trump supporters who started the violence. It was antifa wearing Trump stuff. This was a plan. The media is complicit in the plan.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can’t help but wonder if they have SOP’s when that building is occupied and that, that doorway/threshold is part of it.

Having said that, guarding people without incident your entire career does tend to make for a poor decision maker.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Wonderer
Just watched it are you kidding me that is crazy, all the cop had to do is grab the back of her jacket and pull her down, A cop shot a thug in Ferguson for trying to steal his gun and after robbing a store, and they burnt the city to the ground, same with a guy that was reaching for a knife, OMG everything is upside down

The cops coming up the stairs appear to be the response to the problem.

I don’t think they were there until after the woman was shot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Wonderer

If she is climbing through the window at YOUR house are you going to invite her in for breakfast?

Biff and Buffy in St Louis pulled their guns on a mob and all you defend them and that group of protesters never set foot on Biff's property.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I can’t help but wonder if they have SOP’s when that building is occupied and that, that doorway/threshold is part of it.

Having said that, guarding people without incident your entire career does tend to make for a poor decision maker.

Not to mention that often an agency puts their fug ups in those positions instead of out in areas where they have a high volume of contacts and are more likely to have incidents.

Those positions are known as RODS (Retired on Duty) and given to incompetents, women who are mouth pieces and community agitators, etc. This might be a case of having one of their RODS who was too dangerous to be anywhere else, due to incompetence (such as phenomenally poor weapons handling) not handling stress, ended up doing what RODS do and BANG!

There is always 10% of any organization, be it military, doctors, fire department, law enforcement, teachers, whatever, that everyone wonders how in the hell they made it through, as they as just grossly incompetent. But the agency will always protect them, or promote them to get them out of positions of public contact. If they don't protect them, they are admitting liability...

The other side of the coin is that they may have had orders that if they breach a certain line (line in the sand) then it is "weapons free".

It is unknown.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I heard medical deaths

Aren't they all?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well perhaps for a few moments those in Congress had an inkling of what Ambassador Stevens felt.

Too bad they didn’t get the full Monty

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,705 guests, and 1,460 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,430
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.