Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Texson2 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Have the rinos put the last nails in their coffin. Blacks, Mexicans and,Liberals and Patriots won’t vote for them. Can they rig all future elections? MAGA

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
F Susan Collins here in Maine.

The way life should be.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure I'll ever vote again if it's going to be mail-in ballots counted by Dial-O-Matic voting machines.

Waste of time and effort.

Fuqk the spineless GOP.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Vote out all the incumbents, voter imposed term limits.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Vote out all the incumbents, voter imposed term limits.

mike r

This , no more party lines, vote for the new guy !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Marsha Blackburn stabbed Trump in the back yesterday last minute. “Because of events at The Capitol”

I won’t forget.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are counting on many forgetting, as they have in the past. This time I think it's different, I think far more won't forget.
The funny thing to me is, I think that mittens still thinks he has a chance if he runs for President in 24.
That dumb azz still has no clue how much people despise him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Marsha Blackburn stabbed Trump in the back yesterday last minute. “Because of events at The Capitol”

I won’t forget.

"Endorsed By Trump" Haggerty followed her in lock step as well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

I won’t forget.

^^^^This^^^^

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You just gotta get on your knees and vote harder. Then, while you're down there, you can service your elected officials. Just like the Founding Fathers did.

Fuuck, you guys are poster children for Stockholm Syndrome.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Easy out for cowardly pols. Address the Capitol events separately. But yesterday’s vote was about the Nov. 3 fraud and yesterday changed nothing about that.

GOP is not only Old, it’s archaic, it’s not Grand & doesn’t care about The People. They just want to feather their nests whether thery’re in or out of power. Time to throw GOP RINO ‘leaders’ out.

Time for rebalancing power back to States, held totally accountable by The People of each State. Term limits, balanced budgets, honest elections. If polls don’t deliver on their promises vote them OUT.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You just gotta get on your knees and vote harder. Then, while you're down there, you can service your elected officials. Just like the Founding Fathers did.

Why are you fixated on blowing guys? Slow week at the truck stop?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The crazy part is trump did nothing wrong! He wanted his supporters to have a rally and protest. So what. He did not tell them to , or even hit that they , storm the capitol.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think the term RINO is outdated.

The whole party has become swamp creatures.

I think what we need is a populist right party. Call it MAGA if you want but we need a new NON-ESTABLISHMENT party.

The Uniparty Rs & D’s are just Establishment; there is no difference beside perhaps the sweet nothings they whisper while they butt rape you. I’m over that.

But no, I’m not voting for big govt Libs just because they’re not as progressive as the D’s anymore.

Ironic; I said this in 08 when Ron Paul was popular and got a ton of flack around here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Had McCain won in 2008 and Romney in 2012 , it would be Americana again and forever . A dollar would be worth $2 - I just know that in my heart - yeah .

When I see a candidate who is REALLY willing to go to battle for this country - I'll vote for him - one that will make the people who think ""President Trump is mean"" sheet their panties .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Why are you fixated on blowing guys? Slow week at the truck stop?

What you read isn't necessarily what I wrote. If you keep on getting some homosexual schit out of my posts, it's you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any state using the machines can make any law pass or elect the person they want. Who ever is running the machines decides the winners. Makes it hard to ever win.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/07/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'll never vote again and I've been voting for almost 50 years. No sense in voting if all they're going to do is cheat - I'm done.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only 1 party....been that way for a while. Only til we had enough will we restore freedom and be free. I forsee gun bans very soon and enforcement with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dems and the GOP are both going down the same road, they just argue about how fast to proceed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (907brass, AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 8 invisible), 1,551 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,577
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.