O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by OldHat

She is right. Trump intentionally undermined the Republicans in Georgia, thus giving Dems control of the government. Nice work DJT. Everyone here should read her article.

He did not. He campaigned for them.

The republicans lost because they would not show loyalty to the base and almost certainly because of cheating. Where we you at. The R leadership in Georgia did nothing to deal with the cheating.

Loeffler attacked trump the minute she could after the election. She pandered to the base by saying she would support the objection then said not and made up a bogus excuse for bailing on the base.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Coulter's article lays it out. Trump undermined the Repubs in Georgia. As always, its about Trump. His narcissism is his undoing. He cares only for himself and he's taken you guys for a ride.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wahoo
ann coulter is a conservative.

well, she used to be

Sam......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by wahoo
ann coulter is a conservative.

well, she used to be

She still is. Read the article. She has Trump pegged.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I agree with her for the most part. Trump caused all his problems with his mouth and lack of action. A little more US and we would of been a lot better than all the me and I. But the fact is he still did more for US than any other POTUS in my lifetime.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

What exactly was Trump going to do about the UniParty cheating ? Trump was President but far from in total command of the government. The UniParty in the Senate made sure that Trump never had any control over the DOJ , CIA , or DOD. Trump could nibble around the edges but he couldn’t consume the bureaucracy.

He could have fought things like the changes to mail in voting laws in Pennsylvania, the bulk of which were first made more than a year before the election rather than waiting until after the election.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

She is right. Trump intentionally undermined the Republicans in Georgia, thus giving Dems control of the government. Nice work DJT. Everyone here should read her article.

We need to start a retard list at put you at the top of it.. You are so ph ucking dumb you are crosseyed.. Mail in ballots handed the democrats the win in Georgia you ph ucking retard..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[/quote]

My most embarrassing vote was for Romney. I will be ashamed of that vote forever.[/quote]

You and me both!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S

We need to start a retard list at put you at the top of it.. You are so ph ucking dumb you are crosseyed.. Mail in ballots handed the democrats the win in Georgia you ph ucking retard..

I never said otherwise....[bleep] retard.

Tarquin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WTM45
With a rigged election system in place and obvious as the sun, she is a deaf and blind hound barking up an empty tree.

Why are you afraid to read the article?

I'm not and I did.
She is CLEARLY avoiding the most obvious facts. VOTING IS COMPROMSED BY FRAUD AT A LEVEL NEVER BEFORE SEEN.

Good grief. The Pope could have campaigned for the two R Senators and the result would have been the same.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

456 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16gage, 56 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,173
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.