Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

15 to 30 million Constitution dead.

Do you understand that?

Can you even count read?

Trump has every legal right to declare Martial Law to save the country, and there is enough evidence of fraud, right now out in the public domain, to support it.

Oh no, there's no evidence LOL.

LOL
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Our soldiers are asked to GIVE ALL. Sadly many do. Many others come home from foreign wars disfigured and disabled for life. They're not made whole. They're often unappreciated.

So when the commander in chief gives up fighting disrespects all that served under him and under previous administrations and paid a heavy price, or paid with their very life, for the belief that America was worth dying for. Trump walks away whole and the country is given away.

You must be high,

The Election is over, he didn't walk away, He lost the Election.

It's over. What do you suggest he does next?

You're saying he's the equivalent of a deserter???????

Later.

He could have conceded and avoided the [bleep] show yesterday, for starters. Why did he have that rally?

For as much as I admired trump he was also a giant child.

Judo.
Had he conceded we would not have seen the levels of hypocrisy and theater the left and MSM was willing to go to. Nor how much more adult the MAGA people we're about every event which was paralleled.
One of the most effective pieces I have seen are the compilations of MSM and leftists spouting the exact same phrase.

I think we’ve seen enough of that in the last 4 years to recognize what’s going on.

I’m pissed about yesterday, it was pointless. And today to hear team trump tell us how disappointed they are in the protesters yesterday. They told us to come to Washington for some epic big news..right. If there was a point to all of that I hope we get to hear about it someday. He could have given his concession/non concession speak a month ago and continued his chess game, if that’s what you choose to believe. But he didn’t, he called us to Washington only to throw us under the train the next day.. when I say us, no I couldn’t make it, I had to work. I sent my negro in my stead though.

All the whining aside, I worry about Trump now. God bless him for taking on the swamp and giving 4 years of his life to try and right the ship. They’re never going to stop going after him, the sonsa bitches.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't think Trump is ever going to stop pissing on cornflakes until the day he keels over.

He gave up? Nah, don't think so.

Everyone here bitching about Trump's supposed annoyances now think he's given up and has retired the republic. Personally, he's capable of being a bigger prick having been on the inside.

Jesus you [bleep] can't follow sign....

The people who have given up and lack leadership are the azzhats still in their seats and they all got there by being frauds, liars and cheats. Don't forget those facts. Trump went in the same way he went out, which is more than 99.9 % of the rest of them have shown.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Fireball is a kgunt of epic proportions, just ask his wife.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Honestly, I think Trump was very politically naive. He thought he could present his vision for America to the power structure, work hard, extend an olive branch and everybody in D.C. would pull together and work for the betterment of the country.

What he learned was that nobody in D.C. gives a fug about the betterment of the country.

D.C. has been chopping America up and selling it to the high bidder for quite some time. It's what they were told to do by their masters,....and they worked to make sure them damn white people didn't get too uppity, either.

D.C. didn't want somebody like Trump coming into town and fuggin' up their plans.

Trump knows all of that now.

AMEN!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It ain’t over!

Still leaning into that as well, Aces.

Nope. He ain’t the type of man to walk away knowing what he knows. The system failed, the important point is that he tried using the broken and corrupt system that’s in place to serve itself. It ain’t over by a long shot.

Agree, there is more to come.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HawkI
The people who have given up and lack leadership are the azzhats still in their seats and they all got there by being frauds, liars and cheats. Don't forget those facts. Trump went in the same way he went out, which is more than 99.9 % of the rest of them have shown.

FB,

You listening?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

FB,

You listening?

You counting yet?

LOL
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

FB,

You listening?

You counting yet?

Has your wife found a man yet?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

We've survived this before, and we will again. Midterms are only two years away, and we nominally, we still have the courts, so all is not lost yet.

Besides, where are you going to get ammo?

We haven't survived this before. All branches of govt in the hands of the enemy, the emboldened, cheating enemy like we have today?

What makes you believe we would we ever have another fair election? Why would they ever allow that after 2020?

The courts? Hopefully not the ones that refused to deal with a stolen election. Is there an honest one left?

Ammo? We'd probably get less than a magazine out before they kill us, so I think most of us have enough.

From 1937-1945, Democrats controlled all three branches of government during the administrations of Presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman.
From 1961-1969, Democrats controlled all three branches during the administrations of Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
From 2009-2001, Democrat's controlled the Presidency, House, and Senate under Barack Obama, which is how we got the "Affordable" Care Act, aka Obama Care.

This is not new.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

FB,

You listening?

You counting yet?

So far, the body count is 2.

That's a long ways from 15 million.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We haven't survived this before. All branches of govt in the hands of the enemy, the emboldened, cheating enemy like we have today?

From 1937-1945, Democrats controlled all three branches of government during the administrations of Presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman.
From 1961-1969, Democrats controlled all three branches during the administrations of Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
From 2009-2001, Democrat's controlled the Presidency, House, and Senate under Barack Obama, which is how we got the "Affordable" Care Act, aka Obama Care.

This is not new.

Why do you think I included the above wording? Could it be to weed out disingenuous conversation that is meant to distract and mislead??

Are you trying to be dishonest or just careless?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Apples oranges.

You say 15-30 million. Who knows where you pulled that number out of. But how does that compare to 100 million lost to communism?

Most patriotic Americans would rather die quickly fighting than slowly at the hands of a communist regime.

LOL
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Apples oranges.

You say 15-30 million. Who knows where you pulled that number out of. But how does that compare to 100 million lost to communism?

Most patriotic Americans would rather die quickly fighting than slowly at the hands of a communist regime.

What have you ever done in your life besides disappoint your wife and run your [bleep] mouth?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[quote=IndyCA35]

The election was stolen,....Georgia also.

OK, Mr. Smarty Pants, please provide ONE PIECE of EVIDENCE that fraud would have CHANGED the outcome in ANY SINGLE STATE.

Trump lost because enough voters disliked his behavior more than the rest of us liked his policies.

Stupid fu ck parroting Rachel Maddow.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Indy35 loves pedo Muslims on Accurate Reloading, so there is that.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Honestly, I think Trump was very politically naive. He thought he could present his vision for America to the power structure, work hard, extend an olive branch and everybody in D.C. would pull together and work for the betterment of the country.

What he learned was that nobody in D.C. gives a fug about the betterment of the country.

D.C. has been chopping America up and selling it to the high bidder for quite some time. It's what they were told to do by their masters,....and they worked to make sure them damn white people didn't get too uppity, either.

D.C. didn't want somebody like Trump coming into town and fuggin' up their plans.

Trump knows all of that now.

That is the whole book on his Presidency, I'm afraid. He gave us everything he had to give. We'll have to find a way to take the rest.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Apples oranges.

I base that on an econometric study of war and the death rates required to reach capitulation, and the ferocity of our last Civil War.

I'm aware of the ills of Communism. I'm also aware of the fates of populist candidates, and that statistically, and based on history, in all likely hood, this election was lost before it ever started. I also know what typically happens in Midterms, and who's in a better position for the next round of Senate elections. Keep in mind, the wide spread fraud was only in 4 cities, not nation wide. There's still a lot of elections not controlled by the opposition.

The Republic is not over. Not by a long shot, and we are not to the point where we need to stack 15,000,000 corpses to preserve it.....at least not yet, and hopefully not ever.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[quote=antelope_sniper]

Apples oranges.

The Republic is not over. Not by a long shot, and we are not to the point where we need to stack 15,000,000 corpses to preserve it.....at least not yet, and hopefully not ever.

I'll lift them. You stack them. wink

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by windridge
[quote=antelope_sniper]

Apples oranges.

I'll lift them. You stack them. wink

If the democrats completely do away with the filibuster in the Senate, and we loose say Thomas and Alito in the next two years, at that point all bets are off.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 3,051 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,078
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.