Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
bobinpa Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Am I the only one that thinks storming the capitol was a set up??? I haven't seen anyone else say it here.... but I find it really suspicious that several senators repeated the same theme in prepared speeches. More than a couple said to the effect " I came here with the intention of objecting but based on what happened today, I changed my mind" . They read that from a prepared speech. So when did they write it? Were they hiding under a desk scratching it down or did they call their assistant and have them prepare it while they were being evacuated? OR ??? Seems to me like they knew there would be a protest and all they needed was a reason to "change their mind" so it seems like they created the violence so they could blame the violence and change their mind to what they were going to do in the first place.
Spineless traitors all of them!!!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
From what I saw the stormers were largely ANTIFA. The instigators certainly were. Get used to these tactics to control the low information crowd.

Four years of steady spin ahead

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not at all. We spend a pooptillion bucks on security for DC and for that we get a rent a cop with an asp? I'm not buying it.

No shots fired. No gas, taser, bean bags.....just a do nothing that leads them to the target.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sure was a set up.No one guarding the doors.The Police refused FBI help to secure the building.That cop that killed the young lady was just there waiting to make an example of someone.He even stepped forward to make sure he did not miss at about 5 feet away.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
bobinpa Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by windridge
From what I saw the stormers were largely ANTIFA. The instigators certainly were. Get used to these tactics to control the low information crowd.

I agree. That was kind of my point. Seems like they set it up to use it as an excuse to change their mind and not object, but we all know they weren't going to object anyway.... the violence was just an excuse. Why else would they show up with a prepared speech explaining why they couldn't object?

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I am confused. It was antifa but the lady who was killed wasn't. Did she know she was with antifa or did they trick into coming along. Did they push her through the window knowing she would get shot?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh no, say it isn't so! Conservatives lured to a peaceful protest and blamed for violence and even worse as an excuse for R's bailing on Trump?! I warned you all of that with the Va rally. Anybody thinking the govt isn't capable of treachery doesn't know history! Dumbschits.

Don't tell jackmountain and cashisking, they'll be crushed.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought the rats would facilitate a mass shooting to further their case for common sense gun control.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Watch this video.

They opened up the barriers and waved the people in.

It was all set up.

https://twitter.com/recramorcen/status/1347290173336215556?s=21

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I am confused. It was antifa but the lady who was killed wasn't. Did she know she was with antifa or did they trick into coming along. Did they push her through the window knowing she would get shot?

Little surprise its confusing for a ducks' a$$.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oh no, say it isn't so! Conservatives lured to a peaceful protest and blamed for violence and even worse as an excuse for R's bailing on Trump?! I warned you all of that with the Va rally. Anybody thinking the govt isn't capable of treachery doesn't know history! Dumbschits.

Don't tell jackmountain and cashisking, they'll be crushed.

But I don't see their wives bad mouthing them as being lazy pieces of [bleep] like your wife did about you. That's very telling.

Sad that a woman can't do better than you, I feel for her. But we ALL know what she thinks of your punk ass. What a piece of [bleep] you are, and your wife agrees.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

It was a mix with ANTIFA professional activists keeping it moving along. The lady was their victim.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Who burned the Reichstag?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Little surprise its confusing for a ducks' a$$.

Inquiring minds want to know the quanon explanation of how this was antifa and yet the woman killed wasn't antifa.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

It was a mix with ANTIFA professional activists keeping it moving along. The lady was their victim.

Like windridge, Old Toot and Fireball? You are the enemy and with any luck will be the next ones moved through the window by the good side.

Wake up people, they are the Fire's antifa.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

^^^^ While a majority there more than likely were actual Trump supporters the main agitators were ANTIFA plants. Easy to buy a MAGA shirt and hat and fit right in! Hell they bragged openly of plans to do this! Its not extremely difficult to get an already impassioned crowd even more fired up which led to the events that occured. Also I dont consider stealing lecturns etc behavior that most protesting the stolen election would engage in. Add to this the fact that many have said they were able to enter the Capitol building with little resistance from LE all leads to a plan to make any still protesting the election results "the bad guy" and to make Trump publically lose the support of his "allies" in Congress, etc and more importantly to damage the Trump "brand" and its influence going forward!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No doubt a setup.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MichieD

Like windridge, Old Toot and Fireball? You are the enemy and with any luck will be the next ones moved through the window by the good side.

Wake up people, they are the Fire's antifa.

Climb back into the bottle and cork it for tonight. You're losing it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wonderful. The new theory to keep us all running in circles while the bad guys run the country. Get linear.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,710
Posts18,534,869
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.