Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
On the campfire

1. To me it's kind of like opening a box of 64 crayola crayons w/sharpener, as some are bright, some are drab, some are sharp, some are dull and some are just plain broken and in pieces but yet they all fit in the box.

2. For me it is a absolute riot just laughing at all the insults and shouting and name calling and threats. Seems it just people blowing off steam and relaxing.

3. Then there is the tinfoil hat collection of people who are always lamenting conspiracy theories and carrying on about the newest threat.

4. Then there are the folks on continuous loop as in the same names spewed: Korksucker, commie, libtard, spew guzzler and so on. I think their day is pretty boring so they like to spice it up a little bit.

5. Last but not least we have the negative crayons, the ones attempting insults to make their day less miserable saying: FOAD, get the [bleep] out of here, why do you come here as nobody likes you and so on.

What is your favorite thing about the fire?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
No we are here for several reasons, one to tell foreigners like yourself to Fuq yourself.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
hmm, a lot of old men like myself.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
the days you are not logged on......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There is a lot of information to be had, if you are willing to wade through the insults and the "your choice of gear etc. is crap" comments. I have learned a lot being one of the younger members and being willing to listen. Actually I have been surprised at times with how civil some conversations are. The reloading sub-forum and the ask the gunwriters are probably the best. Just don't ask what caliber is the best elk caliber!! Probably my least favorite thing about this place is how some people act like their opinion is the only right one, and if you disagree you are some sort of sub-human. We can all learn from each other if we are willing to listen.

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can's see his drivel, my BP is too high (situational) already, but I am here to keep up with lovers of hunting and shooting, as it is a passion of mine 2nd Amendment of the Union Constitution and Article 1, Section 26 of my State Constitution.

I see it as a Committee of Correspondence of sorts.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
One of my favorite things us when someone tells ISRO to go fuqk yourself.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like when ISRO sucks my dick.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ISRO
DICKWEED!!!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
BIN is this you again???
Stirring up controversy with one of your sickpuppets for revenue.

LMFAO!!!

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My favorite thing is the self-deluded sorts who come and spew baloney in high-minded tones, looking down on everyone else here and who seem to have no real desire to establish relationships here aside from those that confirm their own superiority to the deplorables.... even as they keep coming back, unable to get what the world owes them except from those they claim to be so superior to...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by efw
My favorite thing is the self-deluded sorts who come and spew baloney in high-minded tones, looking down on everyone else here and who seem to have no real desire to establish relationships here aside from those that confirm their own superiority to the deplorables.... even as they keep coming back, unable to get what the world owes them except from those they claim to be so superior to...

[bleep], you're onto me! 😆 But seriously though I have noticed a fair amount of this here, its odd to me. Well-stated.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by efw

Yup, that is exactly what I was trying to say, only you said it so much more eloquently!

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Telling balless liberals to GFY.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hey, sometimes I pull up a CNN (and some other liberal media sites) to see a poorly written article that has little if any content with unfounded allegations aimed at further gaslighting their audience. After checking out what these sites are spewing, usually they just echo each other, I better understand the mindset of my lefty neighbors, and their lack of intellectual curiosity. They are easy meat in a political discussion, but they usually fall back on the old mindless old statements, "I didn't read or hear of that (in CNN or MSN), so it sounds like a conspiracy theory to me".

It's amazing how the gaslight media sites have managed to scare their (willing?) recipients with the Covid flu virus too. I don't even feel sorry for these folks as they have forgotten how to question everything, and now are on an intellectual level of a cow, perfect recruits for the Democrat party.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ISRO
On the campfire

1. To me it's kind of like opening a box of 64 crayola crayons w/sharpener, as some are bright, some are drab, some are sharp, some are dull and some are just plain broken and in pieces but yet they all fit in the box.

2. For me it is a absolute riot just laughing at all the insults and shouting and name calling and threats. Seems it just people blowing off steam and relaxing.

3. Then there is the tinfoil hat collection of people who are always lamenting conspiracy theories and carrying on about the newest threat.

4. Then there are the folks on continuous loop as in the same names spewed: Korksucker, commie, libtard, spew guzzler and so on. I think their day is pretty boring so they like to spice it up a little bit.

5. Last but not least we have the negative crayons, the ones attempting insults to make their day less miserable saying: FOAD, get the [bleep] out of here, why do you come here as nobody likes you and so on.

What is your favorite thing about the fire?

Oh chit mr I fell off my ladder is here.. you forgot #6 Democrat/liberal supporting fudds (you fall into this category)

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm here to remind people that the media are intentional liars, the politicians are intentional traitors, and that free men don't ask permission.

Oh, and your choice of gear is crap.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ISRO
On the campfire

Im here for stationery analogies by grown men still into crayons. You dont have a small dog and wear peoples skins, just wondering.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m here or the pix of the hotties posted

So I can pity them for never having me 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Honestly, these responses and I mean ALL of them are what makes the campfire a riot.

+1 on the Hoties thread 2Legit2quit

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.