Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Originally Posted by JamesJr
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I suspect that they are who is behind whatever is going on.

I am not sure but it almost sounds like you don't like black people

So, there's a lot of people I don't like, Negroes just happen to be on my list.

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers?

We don't like you.

I am truly hurt that you would say that. Now stop staring at the little hole in the middle of my avatar. You are making me uncomfortable.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You all must have missed the line

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

Those colleagues were republicans

So they sanctioned him for sending inappropriate texts and he resigned. Where exactly does the FBI come into that equation?

------------------------
John
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jmh3

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

So they sanctioned him for sending inappropriate texts and he resigned. Where exactly does the FBI come into that equation?

The equation is that he is a corrupt low life politician that his own party wanted nothing to do with.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It's a crime[racism]......now.
Jo & Ho gonna make everything right!

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers?

We don't like you.

I am truly hurt that you would say that. Now stop staring at the little hole in the middle of my avatar. You are making me uncomfortable.

Hold your head underwater until bubbles stop coming up. That'll make you feel better. Me too.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

We don't like you.

Hold your head underwater until bubbles stop coming up. That'll make you feel better. Me too.

OMG, I am bleeding profusely. No seriously, your fascination with duck anuses is really troubling.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

The equation is that he is a corrupt low life politician that his own party wanted nothing to do with.

Your new hero Warnock is a far worse individual.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I'm gonna admit right off, I don't watch much news and pay very little attention to state politics. Call me uninformed, but maybe is because I live in TN and don't have as much to fret (for the moment) of some of the other less fortunate folks on here that live in other states.
But I vaguely remember Phil Valentine talking about this dude some time back. Phil, being the die hard conservative he is, was trying to paint him in the best light possible, but I remember thinking that not even Phil could make what Casada did sound like the actions of someone reasonably bright and responsible. Can't remember the details, but there was a bit more weirdness there than just a few innocent texts, and it didn't really sound the rest of the R's in the state legislature had much use for him before the texts. He also had a chief of staff that was apparently a real piece of work. I want to think that part of the issue was Casada's trying to cover up for the nut job chief of staff.

Not saying he's not the victim of a D hit job, but I don't think it'd surprise too many folks if he was wadded up in some kind of malfeasance. That said, he is the representative for Williamson Co., the money stronghold the TN GOP, so he'd be a good target for the D's to torpedo (not that Williamson Co would elect a D dogcatcher, even if Casada went to jail for life).

Jim, you ever listen to Uncle Phil Valentine? How ya like him???????:)

Last edited by Potsy; 01/08/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

So about all the racist and sexist Blacks out there, why don't they quit their jobs over text BS? You think racism and sexism have a political party? Then you should look at the leftist scum.

Because they aren't elected to run the state? The guy is obviously a corrupt low life politician that got caught again doing something he should not have. This time, it warranted the FBI.

That is a lie, Blacks elect the worst people. John Wiley Price for one in Dallas. Sheila Jackson is another. Don't forget Maxine Waters POS all. If Casada got "caught" doing something he shouldn't have what is it? Just because the FBI fuggs with you doesn't mean you are a corrupt low life. But then again a politician is the definition of corrupt low life especially if that politician is both Black and a demrat. The Republicans are held to higher standards unless they go RINO.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Potsy
I'm gonna admit right off, I don't watch much news and pay very little attention to state politics. Call me uninformed, but maybe is because I live in TN and don't have as much to fret (for the moment) of some of the other less fortunate folks on here that live in other states.
But I vaguely remember Phil Valentine talking about this dude some time back. Phil, being the die hard conservative he is, was trying to paint him in the best light possible, but I remember thinking that not even Phil could make what Casada did sound like the actions of someone reasonably bright and responsible. Can't remember the details, but there was a bit more weirdness there than just a few innocent texts, and it didn't really sound the rest of the R's in the state legislature had much use for him before the texts. He also had a chief of staff that was apparently a real piece of work. I want to think that part of the issue was Casada's trying to cover up for the nut job chief of staff.

Not saying he's not the victim of a D hit job, but I don't think it'd surprise too many folks if he was wadded up in some kind of malfeasance. That said, he is the representative for Williamson Co., the money stronghold the TN GOP, so he'd be a good target for the D's to torpedo (not that Williamson Co would elect a D dogcatcher, even if Casada went to jail for life).

Jim, you ever listen to Uncle Phil Valentine? How ya like him???????:)

I'm not Jim, but Phil is hilarious.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Any word on this?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

laffin

Maybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe he was behind the Nashville bombing

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

laffin

Maybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school

Wonder if Jim ever dropped his soap in the shower

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Back in high school, there was a White kid that told the Negroes that he had sickle cell and was going to give it to them. They'd run like a deer to get away from him........lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

laffin

No chit, and thank God in Montgomery Co, we were allowed to back to class sweaty and stankin

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jim Johnson, Gay to top it off. https://www.facebook.com/schmeggin

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

laffin

Wonder if Jim ever dropped his soap in the shower

Several times...................................on purpose.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Jim Johnson, Gay to top it off. https://www.facebook.com/schmeggin

OMG.........wish I hadn't have looked. Now I know he did drop his soap in the shower.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,316
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.