MtnHtr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hope this is legit, breaking:

Obama Campaign Mgr Flipped Votes From Italy

General Claudio Gratiano
Military Defense Software at Leonardo SPA was used to transfer info to change Trump votes to Biden

GB1

M
MtnHtr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Ho- Le-Schit. If all of that is true, this country is spiraling downward. It would not surprise me a bit. Total scum.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Holy [bleep], indeed. Hard to see how the controlled MSM keeps this from getting out. Totally delegitimizes the Biden presidency.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
And if it's true, WHY HASN'T TRUMP DECLARED MARTIAL LAW TO SAVE THE COUNTRY and brought the military in, which he legally could being it is an attack on our country, and keep the commies out?

This has been circulating since January 5. 2021.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
And if it's true, WHY HASN'T TRUMP DECLARED MARTIAL LAW TO SAVE THE COUNTRY and brought the military in, which he legally could being it is an attack on our country, and keep the commies out?

That's the 30 trillion dollar question.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

That's the 30 trillion dollar question.

Yep. He may have been told by the Generals that he'd be removed and arrested if he did anything to save the nation from the Marxist coup.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
....and the Pope quitting is just an unusual coincidence, I mean Popes are well known for quitting right? Sometimes even Popes need to kick off their red shoes throw on a velour track suit and go chase some strange in their retirement. They just get tired of all the hard work, poor wages and little recognition....time to get a Daiquiri at the swim-up bar on St. Jeffries. 😂

That means there’ll be what 3 living embodiments of Christ? 3 Pious men that are infallible and whose words are gospel will continue walking the earth as if they were human?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
S'pose it is true.

What will be done about it? Who will do it? Right now, there is not a judge in the land that would touch this with a 10' pole.

If the "powers that be" don't fix this mess, I fear things my get a whole lot messier.

Dreamin'

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
S'pose it is true.

What will be done about it? Who will do it? Right now, there is not a judge in the land that would touch this with a 10' pole.

If the "powers that be" don't fix this mess, I fear things my get a whole lot messier.

Dreamin'

I am thinking that is the plan.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
S'pose it is true.

Dreamin'

Expect martial law and extreme use of military courts.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.gab.com]

Not an insignificant development. This clearly ties into the bombshells uncovered of Italy's collusion with the Obama Deep State to defraud the election and get us to this critical point in history.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There have also been posting that the Pope had been arrested a- about the time he announced his retirement. Time will tell.

There has actually been a lot of payback going on outside the US and I have found sites and reports. Some of the last was in Farsi when two Iranian cities were blacked out- car lights only- riots in the streets and lots of military activity in the region. The international payback and arrests is to continue until sometime next week. Then it is to be our turn.

I do not know where all of you have been the last few weeks but the plan is on the internet and so are daily action repots. Naturally, the MSM tries to kill these sites when they find them, but hopefully they will get some of their own medicine next week. Surely some of you saw the Parler post by Trump of the specific charges for Pelosi; I bet she saw that one.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I missed the Parler post from Trump about Pelosi. I’ll have to try and find it. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why the Hell would any of this go through Italy of all places???

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Why the Hell would any of this go through Italy of all places???

They had the military satellite to hide behind, and commies to help pull it off from overseas....

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 2ndwind, 7 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,952
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.