Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What I found interesting was all of the Democrat senators and congressmen that had such eloquent and well prepared speeches about how terrible it was for the Trump supporters to storm the capital. Who would have known they were so proficient at writing speeches while hiding in their safe room.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'

Now why you gotta be all like this Richard?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Stammster
What I found interesting was all of the Democrat senators and congressmen that had such eloquent and well prepared speeches about how terrible it was for the Trump supporters to storm the capital. Who would have known they were so proficient at writing speeches while hiding in their safe room.

Yeah, I was wondering myself how they managed to get those speeches written so quickly. Tough to do when the doors are being beaten down and your house invaded.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'

Happy to see you were able to get your lobotomy done despite Covid. I’m local if you ever need a hand getting your head out of your ass.

Fear the crabcat.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 22250rem, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,029
Posts18,481,863
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.