Print Thread
Hop To
M
MtnHtr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's all very clear now, the former AG stalled the Durham investigation report Trump wanted released before the election. He was a deep state operative.

Barr's Links To Ruby Ridge Murders

So where is Durham now? And where is that damn long overdue report on the fake Russian Collusion charges?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if trump cared? Didn't he hire him or sumtin?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
MtnHtr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Quote:

"I have faced up to having been gaslit by Barr. He was AG for Ruby Ridge and Iran-Contra. He was a DS plant in the cabinet it seems. His job was to placate Trump, to BS him about Durham, to run out the clock and maneuver so that Trump wouldn’t declassify. He succeeded beyond his wildest dreams by playing to Trump’s vanity and process ignorance."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Been saying that here since he was first nominated,

Same goes for Wray, Sessions, Rosenstein, Coats, Mattis, Kelly, Lui, and even Pence.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Look at the moles he let hang themselves, mike pence will hang for treason and murder of children

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sandpit
mike pence will hang for treason and murder of children

Is that according to Lin Wood?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm betting that there are VERY few folks in DC that were ever on our side, or Trump's side. Folks, this deep state thing is more wide spread than you might think. DC is a whole different universe, and it's sole objective is self preservation and power. The Chinese are not behind this, it's our own people. China just helped a bit.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't understand how or why Trump failed so badly with AGs. Sessions and Barr are both worthless pieces of schitt.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'm betting that there are VERY few folks in DC that were ever on our side, or Trump's side. Folks, this deep state thing is more wide spread than you might think. DC is a whole different universe, and it's sole objective is self preservation and power. The Chinese are not behind this, it's our own people. China just helped a bit.

Don't underestimate China's involvement. They've been creating this for 30 years. They've found that politicians sell their souls rather cheaply and that with their favored nation trade status, they can afford to buy more.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a shame that such a Stable Genius picked Barr to be AG.

Must have been Trump's 3D chess prowess in action.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

exactly right......this blame everything on china is just bs.....simple minded people thinks china is manipulating our every move....

our own people in .gov....they dont need any help in [bleep] over the American people....

why people think that china is more devious more.. against us than our own....is beyond me...its our back yard that is full of dog shict...bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
It's a shame that such a Stable Genius picked Barr to be AG.

Must have been Trump's 3D chess prowess in action.

You couldn't find your ass with a flashlight, so there's that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

the term "proxy" comes to mind

.... like tears in the rain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 2UP, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,980
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.