Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
FBI searching offices, homes of Tennessee Republican lawmakers

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Federal agents searched the offices and homes of several Republican Tennessee lawmakers early Friday morning.

Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation were at the Cordell Hull building in downtown Nashville, where they were seen searching offices, including that of former Tennessee House Speaker Glen Casada. The office of Representative Kent Calfee, a Republican from East Tennessee, was also searched.

A source told News 2 the FBI also searched Casada’s residence early Friday morning, as well as the homes of several other Republican lawmakers.

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

“I’ve spoken with Speaker Sexton this morning and I’m aware of the FBI raids,” Governor Bill Lee said when asked about the situation during an unrelated news briefing. “It’s certainly very concerning. I know very little about that. There’s been no FBI outreach to us, but I have confidence that Speaker Sexton’s on top of the situation and we’ll learn more as this unfolds.”

The U.S. Attorney’s Office of Middle Tennessee has not released any further information about the nature of the searches.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/fbi-searching-offices-homes-of-tennessee-republican-lawmakers/

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I suspect that they are who is behind whatever is going on.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I suspect ALL Red states need to be ready for uninvited searches & seizures of this sort.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
I suspect ALL Red states need to be ready for uninvited searches & seizures of this sort.

Bet on it.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It begins....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
anyone that has supported the FBI up until now, despite the proof that they have morphed into the American Gestapo, is either asleep or complicit with their aims.

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Can't the Red states throw the FBI and ATF out?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I am not sure but it almost sounds like you don't like black people

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So they investigate a state senator for "racist text messages."
They send 12 FBI agents to investigate a supposed noose in a NASCAR garage.

But not a single FBI agent to investigate vote fraud in Philadelphia.

The FBI is bad right now, almost a joke. Gonna get a lot worse with 4 years of Joe and Kamala. If you are an incompetent Negro female with a college degree, and you hate Trump, you should join the FBI you will have it made.
Probably be FBI Director in a few years.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

So how much of Memphis is not a Negro Mecca? That said I don't give a rats a$$ about your race. Negro.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You all must have missed the line

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

Those colleagues were republicans

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

What'd ever give you that idea? lol

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Nope, negros is the answer.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

So about all the racist and sexist Blacks out there, why don't they quit their jobs over text BS? You think racism and sexism have a political party? Then you should look at the leftist scum.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

So about all the racist and sexist Blacks out there, why don't they quit their jobs over text BS? You think racism and sexism have a political party? Then you should look at the leftist scum.

Because they aren't elected to run the state? The guy is obviously a corrupt low life politician that got caught again doing something he should not have. This time, it warranted the FBI.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, there's a lot of people I don't like, Negroes just happen to be on my list.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers? What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 01/08/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looking for Hillary's missing emails.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers?

We don't like you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 46 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.